What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Dang that's not too bad really. There is some nice chemistry between the two there. But yeah, it IS pretty hard to actually lose. A surrender like skill would make it easier that's for sure...

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On the topic of the skills, the heroines will be able to
learn sex attacks of their own, which will allow them to debuff stronger enemies.
This might prove invaluable as the regular enemies are already fairly tough.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 'a the author have just updated the demo, not sure what's new as far as gameplay goes.

As far as file goes, the 3rd girl now have similar set of images as the other two (normal/slave gear/blushes, etc)

And a bit more images for the 4th girl ' .'

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually liked the games, despite not being sure how to control them, lol

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually liked the games, despite not being sure how to control them, lol
This one has the more basic RPG Maker controls this time around. Maybe you'll like it a bit more :D

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just play the demo last night. The battle system it great but got 1
problem.
There is no defend option or some kind of skip turn on battle.
All we can do its attack and heal ( hope this is only in demo )

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

problem.
Well sadly the author doesn't seem too fond of 'give up' option for the characters :x considering their personality it make sense tho...

Well, once you get past the initial state, things went down hill quite fast :v

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

problem.
The fights are going to be a bit harder later on in the game. For example the enemies' sex attacks will be a lot more effective. Since this is just the tutorial stage/first stage I don't think a surrender move is all that necessary, but I'll ask him about it.

If you want to make it easier to lose then instead of using any potions, go to the characters' move list and select "...". These are healing moves that consume Resistance/Stamina (Blue bar that decreases from sex attacks) and can only be used outside of battle. Using these moves exclusively for healing will increase your odds of defeat (they recover minimal health and drain a significant amount of resistance with each use).

Knowing how to attack in a way that will prolong the fight can help too. The skinny thieves are KO'd after 2 hits (with Asagi) and the Thieves with the turbans go down after 3 hits (w Asagi) (IIRC, haven't played recently). Spreading out your attacks will help you get the heroines captured. Try it out, I simply let them get beat up by prolonging the fight and once their resistance dropped enough it pretty much went downhill from there.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The fights are going to be a bit harder later on in the game. For example the enemies' sex attacks will be a lot more effective. Since this is just the tutorial stage/first stage I don't think a surrender move is all that necessary, but I'll ask him about it.

If you want to make it easier to lose then instead of using any potions, go to the characters' move list and select "...". These are healing moves that consume Resistance/Stamina (Blue bar that decreases from sex attacks) and can only be used outside of battle. Using these moves exclusively for healing will increase your odds of defeat (they recover minimal health and drain a significant amount of resistance with each use).

Knowing how to attack in a way that will prolong the fight can help too. The skinny thieves are KO'd after 2 hits (with Asagi) and the Thieves with the turbans go down after 3 hits (w Asagi) (IIRC, haven't played recently). Spreading out your attacks will help you get the heroines captured. Try it out, I simply let them get beat up by prolonging the fight and once their resistance dropped enough it pretty much went downhill from there.
To add to this, Asagi have a 30 TP (green bar) move that heals someone, and Whip have one that cost 10 TP. Also heal a fairly weak amount.

So if you use those instead it'll prolong the fight further.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game has been pushed back to late March. Not too shocking given that the demo is version "0.03".

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Demo version 0.4 will be posted on dlsite soon. It will have a scene for when the entire party is defeated, but I'm not quite sure if that'll include the redhead girl if you lose to the boss. I'm glad he's adding full fledged bad endings. Well at least "scenes" as he put it :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Demo version 0.4 will be posted on dlsite soon. It will have a scene for when the entire party is defeated, but I'm not quite sure if that'll include the redhead girl if you lose to the boss. I'm glad he's adding full fledged bad endings. Well at least "scenes" as he put it :D
There's also a 'secret scene', showing Whip seemingly being dragged around while leashed :v the author even dare us 'can you find it?'

EDIT: So 2 new scenes I've found
First is the official game over scene.

Second is a small moment if you decide NOT to save Whip and move ahead, it'll occur when you get near the boss's room

Also the merchant is now available, he'll offer rewards for the girls you saved, so you basically 'sell' girls you save (you can now pick them up like items) for money to buy things from him.

As far as decrypt file goes, he removed all the images for the 4th girl (although the merchant have option of 'repair cloth' for her, so we now know the 4 characters are named thus: Asagi, Whip, Ura and Blade.
There's also the game over screen with Asagi/Whip/Ura :v but sadly since the demo ends when you get to the boss :v not gonna happen for now.

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is shaping up to be his best game yet. Looking forward to it.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's also the addition of keys which to me is awesome (big fan of Resident Evil games and this reminded me of the constant hunt of finding new keys). He also added an item that makes surrender an ability that can be used in battle. It's the the tag that is 100 (dollars, yen, gold, whatever) and once equipped will allow an instant capture for the girl who uses it.

This game went from a must-buy to a must-buy for me. It can pretty much only get better from here if he stays on this route. Everything added so far has had some meaning or value, even if it was something as simple as making you chuckle like the sign in the underground facility did for me, or adding a sense of exploration when searching for women to rescue (and sell into slavery for gold if you so choose :eek: )

The combination of small aesthetic things like adding sex toys and other women in the process of being trained and the big additions of the game's first bad ending and the shop create a sense of completeness and make for a solid demo. I look forward to some really well hidden women and hope he adds some sort of a hidden counter that lets you see how many women you've saved once you beat the game. I've always liked little side quests/objectives in games. It doesn't have to affect the ending, but even if it was something as simple as a change in your rank (B Rank, A rank S Rank, etc) based on how many you saved would be a feature I'd really enjoy.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Is the 0.04 demo out? Where can i find it if it is haha.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's replaced the one on the DLSite page, so just download the demo from there again.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

This is really shaping up into something I have to say. The Game Over scene is short, but it really still helps add to the overall feeling.

Though he might want to see about trying to get rid of the white background in everyone's portraits, but that's a minor nitpick.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This is really shaping up into something I have to say. The Game Over scene is short, but it really still helps add to the overall feeling.

Though he might want to see about trying to get rid of the white background in everyone's portraits, but that's a minor nitpick.
There's also going to be different scenes based on how many characters you have.

And if the 'final boss' is anything like the first game, maybe even multiple scenes for final boss depending who's the last person to get captured as well.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

There's also going to be different scenes based on how many characters you have.

And if the 'final boss' is anything like the first game, maybe even multiple scenes for final boss depending who's the last person to get captured as well.
Really? Man that's pretty cool. Too bad no one is gonna translate it...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

; -; Delayed, but with a pretty good explanation.

So because of many feedback/suggestion, the author won't be able to make it in March, he expects it to be done mid-April.

He also mentions that despite the delay, he feels the final product is a lot better than what he initially made thanks to this.

And he shows another image for Whip ' 'a