What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Indeed, this is a fairly dire bug. Hopefully it gets resolved properly in short other; as I'm stuck much like the other folks. Even *with* the fix provided by the other user, the dog-cave remains closed.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Found another problem with cave beside boss dog, change it to clear forest 5 times
After investigating the goblin map, i think the problem is in dog map the variable 61 always reset after clearing the map, but in goblin map the variable 61 is not reset, so the problem is in the dog map, not the requirement for the event
Edit : Another problem with cave of wild dog (vs 2 dog at once), change it to clear 3 times
Edit 2 : I think the problem is ahyana added additional requirement to unlock the next stage (variable 61) so it's all can't be finished, goblin map fix to unlock boss fight added
Thank you for helping to solve the bug! Yes, the reset of variable 61 after clearing forest prevents the dog hive from appearing. I will fix the bug today.

So how we need to process story now? Old saves dont work seems, caves locked in them, for new game i clean dogs 4 times and its nothing...
To fight with obscene demon, if your last save ends with 'thanking for playing' in the dog hive, then go to goblin forest and clearing it once more, but it doesn't work because of the bug. I will fix it today.

does anyone kno whats going on?
View attachment 48924
This should be a download problem. Re-download the game should solve it.

death_wraith

Reputation score
Thank you for helping to solve the bug! Yes, the reset of variable 61 after clearing forest prevents the dog hive from appearing. I will fix the bug today.

To fight with obscene demon, if your last save ends with 'thanking for playing' in the dog hive, then go to goblin forest and clearing it once more, but it doesn't work because of the bug. I will fix it today.

This should be a download problem. Re-download the game should solve it.
i downloaded like from 2 different version google and mega both seems like same result english version yes i'll try on CN one but cant download cos viewed too many times

both CN and englich version seems gone on google

slomo

Reputation score
Hello,

Careful with the quick bugfix here. I loaded up the project and found out how the logic 'should' work. I've checked all the cave/boss entrances of Mysterious Jungle and Cursed Forest. In my humble opinion, since you work with switches, the check about that variable 61 should not be relevant in any of those entrances. no? Actually it seems that Variable 61 is only used to increase other variables/trigger switches after 10 kills. Important thing is, as you have programmed it right now, you need the reset of the variable or else subsequent clears do not count.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
i downloaded like from 2 different version google and mega both seems like same result english version yes i'll try on CN one but cant download cos viewed too many times
Are you downloading both parts? There's 2 links because the zip is split and you need both to extract it.

Specifically the files should be Exorcism Goddess v07.zip and Exorcism Goddess v07.z01. You'll need both.

Last edited:

death_wraith

Reputation score
Are you downloading both parts? There's 2 links because the zip is split and you need both to extract it.

Specifically the files should be Exorcism Goddess v07.zip and Exorcism Goddess v07.z01. You'll need both.
ah i see tyvm didnt do dat

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Updated version is here. To fight the obscene demon, clear dog hive 3 times (If you already did this in last save, you can skip this) and then go to goblin forest kill all goblins. Entrance to dog hive only appears after killing all dogs in the jungle.

Last edited:

HornyStyle

Reputation score
So, how many enemies we hawe with new girl? Only dogs for now? I clear it 3 times and nothing hapens

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone has a save after the dog hive, that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll admit, clearing out the dogs lost its charm around the second hive clear when it began to take twenty minutes a clear and turn into an absolute infuriating slog.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you even play as the new girl? I've gotten to the goblins for the first time. Do I need to clear the double dog cave as well or is it related to forging the key fragment (no angel of bliss has dropped for me thus far to craft it in all this time so I've given up on it for now)
The final boss is in the goblin map (bottom left), i don't know if you must lose or win but after that the new character will arrive

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone has a save after the dog hive, that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll admit, clearing out the dogs lost its charm around the second hive clear when it began to take twenty minutes a clear and turn into an absolute infuriating slog.
Seems like every 10 player levels the enemies get a large spike in health. Started a new playthrough and used cheat engine to get a ton of money to stock up on the attack increases. Noticed that every 10 levels the enemies will get a boost in health and require a lot more attack ups to counter. I'm not sure if its intended to be as drastic as it is, but yeah it ends up eventually causing areas to take 20 minutes+ to clear. Even stacking 100s of attack ups from the store isn't enough to counteract it.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
So, how many enemies we hawe with new girl? Only dogs for now? I clear it 3 times and nothing hapens
That’s the end of this version.

How do you even play as the new girl? I've gotten to the goblins for the first time. Do I need to clear the double dog cave as well or is it related to forging the key fragment (no angel of bliss has dropped for me thus far to craft it in all this time so I've given up on it for now)
The final boss is in the goblin map (bottom left), i don't know if you must lose or win but after that the new character will arrive
Seems like every 10 player levels the enemies get a large spike in health. Started a new playthrough and used cheat engine to get a ton of money to stock up on the attack increases. Noticed that every 10 levels the enemies will get a boost in health and require a lot more attack ups to counter. I'm not sure if its intended to be as drastic as it is, but yeah it ends up eventually causing areas to take 20 minutes+ to clear. Even stacking 100s of attack ups from the store isn't enough to counteract it.
Thanks for the feedback! I have been thinking how to make the battle short enough for not being boring but long enough for displaying the progression of the goddess to be more and more submissive. But seems the attempt this time doesn’t work well haha.. I can simply reduce the enemy health to make the fight easier but after several level up the goddess kills an enemy with one hit.
By the way, have you ever tried use some items that can reduce the pleasure received to prevent the goddesses from squirting too frequently or reduce sensitivity? Or prejudging the enemy’s erection to use ‘goddesses dignity’ to cancel their rape attempt?
But anyway, I can make the battle easier. And in future updates, with more enemies being added, the battle will be made easier and easier.

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my instance it's less so the total health and the fact that those cave dogs just steal every turn I have. I haven't even 'grinded' corruption or anything. However the moment they use their blue skill, I have to pray it's not Estrus. If it is, boom, my turn's gone. Then next turn it doesn't matter what I do, because enemies always go first it means I'm essentially locked into a loss spiral due to having no mind power. xD

I had to save scum through my second clear by closing the game instantly if I got estrus and just hoping rng gives me constant green skills. I don't have the ability on this file to finish the cave's third run and have decided to just wait and see if someone shares a save so I don't have to play through like, five hours of this again. =u=;

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
So does anyone know how to play as the new girl?
After Ahyana loses to the obscene demon, Belva will arrive.

In my instance it's less so the total health and the fact that those cave dogs just steal every turn I have. I haven't even 'grinded' corruption or anything. However the moment they use their blue skill, I have to pray it's not Estrus. If it is, boom, my turn's gone. Then next turn it doesn't matter what I do, because enemies always go first it means I'm essentially locked into a loss spiral due to having no mind power. xD

I had to save scum through my second clear by closing the game instantly if I got estrus and just hoping rng gives me constant green skills. I don't have the ability on this file to finish the cave's third run and have decided to just wait and see if someone shares a save so I don't have to play through like, five hours of this again. =u=;
A quick fix, made an EZ version, drastically reduced the enemies' health. I'll think about how to make the game more balanced for the next update.

Last edited:

HornyStyle

Reputation score
It seem like dogs cant apply Estrus on Belva, idk its bug or i dont know somethng

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So maybe a walkthrough to get the new girl? cause first is the molester, and then go to police to interrogate and then go to drug dealer, after that interrogate and go to dog jungle clear 3 times and facing wolf, after that go back to police station to get access to goblin jungle clear 3 times back to dog jungle get access to double dog cave clear 3 times, and I'm stuck. so what's next?