What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

PoyntFury

Reputation score
@ahyana any intention to allow the goddess to give birth without it being a game over? I'd love it if we could have a record of every time she gets knocked up with, and gives birth to, the children of the scum of the world.

DarkerEdge

Reputation score
You've done an amazing job, Ahyana!
Do you have any set plans for what you might be adding to the game in the next update? What changes you're planning on bringing?

My only suggestions is perhaps getting rid of the game overs for the Dogs and Goblins, maybe instead she ends up passing out after a certain interval and awakening in a dangerous and random location, needing to escape from the enemies patrolling? Of course you can fight, but you'll be greatly weakened, and upon defeat you're captured again and need to try and escape once more! And maybe adding an option where she can observe her enemy so you're not just attacking or building mind power, maybe her level of corruption could lead her to offering herself to the enemy, or unlocking a skill to do so? You could use it to increase the arousal of the enemies/ have them act when aroused.

Just a few ideas! I also hope you'll add additional enemies for both the Goddess and Belma, but I look forward to what the future brings!

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
Continue for:

https://ulmf.org/threads/ahyana-exorcism-goddess.15670/post-1215954

My Ahyana and Belma corrputed form concept and my fetish can be boredom and bad taste for some or many people.

Ahyana: She will has nature Gyaru skin, White long hair like cloud reach to hip, muscle and abs, long tongue like snake, orca teeth. Her corrpupted (true form not corrupted?) sword will be 'Dragonslayer from Berserk'. Finger and Toe nail will long sharp. She is and must be completed naked (no footwear of course) in her corrupted form.

Belma: She will has white yellow skin, shaved bald head, long elf ears, orca teeth. Her corrupted staff will be (Saruman Staff with pink orb. She is and must be completed naked (no footwear of course) in her corrupted form.

Belma prostitute event that lead to corruption, option choosing:

1. Same to my Ahyana gangbang from link above.

2. She is corrupted slowly, her body change day by day, hour by hour, second by second due to her nude flash behavior, let sexual harrassment tough her, prostituting herself at any place she can

By the way: how can I get an angel of bliss?

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
@ahyana any intention to allow the goddess to give birth without it being a game over? I'd love it if we could have a record of every time she gets knocked up with, and gives birth to, the children of the scum of the world.
I'll think about this possibility. I hope to make the birth mechanics better but I don't have a clear idea yet.

Do you have any set plans for what you might be adding to the game in the next update? What changes you're planning on bringing?

My only suggestions is perhaps getting rid of the game overs for the Dogs and Goblins, maybe instead she ends up passing out after a certain interval and awakening in a dangerous and random location, needing to escape from the enemies patrolling? Of course you can fight, but you'll be greatly weakened, and upon defeat you're captured again and need to try and escape once more! And maybe adding an option where she can observe her enemy so you're not just attacking or building mind power, maybe her level of corruption could lead her to offering herself to the enemy, or unlocking a skill to do so? You could use it to increase the arousal of the enemies/ have them act when aroused.

Just a few ideas! I also hope you'll add additional enemies for both the Goddess and Belma, but I look forward to what the future brings!
Thank you! I don't yet have a clear plan for what to be included in the next update. I'm still in the process of testing many possibilities. But your suggestion on fight while weakened after being defeated sounds interesting! I'll think about it.

Continue for:

https://ulmf.org/threads/ahyana-exorcism-goddess.15670/post-1215954

My Ahyana and Belma corrputed form concept and my fetish can be boredom and bad taste for some or many people.

Ahyana: She will has nature Gyaru skin, White long hair like cloud reach to hip, muscle and abs, long tongue like snake, orca teeth. Her corrpupted (true form not corrupted?) sword will be 'Dragonslayer from Berserk'. Finger and Toe nail will long sharp. She is and must be completed naked (no footwear of course) in her corrupted form.

Belma: She will has white yellow skin, shaved bald head, long elf ears, orca teeth. Her corrupted staff will be (Saruman Staff with pink orb. She is and must be completed naked (no footwear of course) in her corrupted form.

Belma prostitute event that lead to corruption, option choosing:

1. Same to my Ahyana gangbang from link above.

2. She is corrupted slowly, her body change day by day, hour by hour, second by second due to her nude flash behavior, let sexual harrassment tough her, prostituting herself at any place she can

By the way: how can I get an angel of bliss?
Crazy idea 😆
Prostitution may be included but will not be heavy. She is goddess after all.
Defeat the drug dealer, you will have a chance to get an angel of bliss but this is difficult in current version. I'll make it much easier in the next update.

Cordium

Reputation score
English discussion only.
非常棒的游戏!我喜欢作者的设计思路,这不是一个只为快速解锁画廊的无脑游戏,只要玩家有足够的耐心,可以在多次遭遇敌人的过程中见证两位主角不同阶段的堕落形态,这样的设计在游玩过程中带来了很多惊喜,让我想起了卡琳典狱长,那真是一款十分让人惊艳的作品,按照当前所展现的,我认为退魔女神可能在未来是一款不输卡琳的作品。下面是个人一点不成熟的建议:

1.除了灵能钥匙,在没有其他提示的情况下,很多玩家并不会想到要多次重复战斗并被不同种类敌人中出来解锁更加堕落的性癖,并且现有的性癖系统似乎有些单薄,作者有没有考虑将性癖系统做一些调整,增加一部分通用性癖,而不是为不同种类敌人完全单独打造性癖系统,当然15或20次中出以后才能获取的特定性癖依然需要保留,只需做一些小小的拆分,这增加了游戏的可玩性,玩家也可以在战斗后获得更多的激励,不至于在例如25到50次的性癖解锁过程中感到毫无反馈而厌倦,同时女神堕落的过程也会更加细腻;

2.痴汉和毒贩看起来更像是特定场景下的一次性敌人,不像野兽和哥布林那样具有普遍性,或许可以在痴汉和毒贩这两种敌人上再拓展一些分支,例如痴汉对应城市中的居民群体,比如需要帮助的老人、被抢劫或丢失物品的人、找不到父亲的男孩,他们的目光会被女神所吸引,但除非女神发出信号,否则他们普通人的身份促使他们不敢轻易的骚扰女神,而女神在不同的堕落阶段也会导致城市的居民展开不一样的行动,从最开始的淫语到最终女神主动发生性行为,是一个女神主动挑逗的过程,而毒贩则对应这个城市中的黑暗势力,他们是一群亡命之徒,会更具攻击性,例如皮条客、强奸犯、偷拍者,他们从一开始就是为了摧毁女神,这将是一个女神被动接受的过程,从反抗到顺从;(这部分敌人依然可以与女神的工作相结合,但独立于主线之外,在女神日常巡逻的过程中可以遇到,npc可以固定在原地,由玩家来选择是否触发战斗);

3.不知道作者对于剧情进展是怎样的设计,我认为警局内部也是一块可以利用起来的部分,当女神的堕落到某个程度或者主线故事推进到一定阶段,警局内部的腐败也会浮出水面,女神将会遭遇到黑警群体,或许警长也是其中一员?女神将会在黑暗同僚的调教下堕落成警局内的荡妇,在与黑警的组队工作过程中,女神需要面临来自敌人和队友的双重骚扰,同时可以增加城市内的一些大型多人活动,例如商场开业需要女神维护治安,这就给了多个居民同时骚扰女神的机会;

4.便装部分可以继续在警服状态可遭遇的活动基础上针对不同敌人添加便装特有的事件,就像现有的痴汉事件一样(但没有具体战斗过程是件遗憾的事);

5.两位女主角在未来是否会有切换的开关?组队战斗是否也是未来的计划之一?想想看同样的敌人,操纵不同角色带来不同的战斗体验,真是一件令人激动的事情,但这也代表着相当大的工作量,两位主角,还有她们一起组队,这就是三种战斗情况,原谅我太草率了;

以上只是我的一些期待和意见,仅供作者参考,当然退魔女神现在已经是一款足够令人激动的作品,它不一定适合所有人,但在喜欢它的人眼中无疑已经具有伟大作品的雏形了,感谢作者!最后,我很期待下个版本,不知道什么时候能玩到?

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
非常棒的游戏!我喜欢作者的设计思路,这不是一个只为快速解锁画廊的无脑游戏,只要玩家有足够的耐心,可以在多次遭遇敌人的过程中见证两位主角不同阶段的堕落形态,这样的设计在游玩过程中带来了很多惊喜,让我想起了卡琳典狱长,那真是一款十分让人惊艳的作品,按照当前所展现的,我认为退魔女神可能在未来是一款不输卡琳的作品。下面是个人一点不成熟的建议:

1.除了灵能钥匙,在没有其他提示的情况下,很多玩家并不会想到要多次重复战斗并被不同种类敌人中出来解锁更加堕落的性癖,并且现有的性癖系统似乎有些单薄,作者有没有考虑将性癖系统做一些调整,增加一部分通用性癖,而不是为不同种类敌人完全单独打造性癖系统,当然15或20次中出以后才能获取的特定性癖依然需要保留,只需做一些小小的拆分,这增加了游戏的可玩性,玩家也可以在战斗后获得更多的激励,不至于在例如25到50次的性癖解锁过程中感到毫无反馈而厌倦,同时女神堕落的过程也会更加细腻;

2.痴汉和毒贩看起来更像是特定场景下的一次性敌人,不像野兽和哥布林那样具有普遍性,或许可以在痴汉和毒贩这两种敌人上再拓展一些分支,例如痴汉对应城市中的居民群体,比如需要帮助的老人、被抢劫或丢失物品的人、找不到父亲的男孩,他们的目光会被女神所吸引,但除非女神发出信号,否则他们普通人的身份促使他们不敢轻易的骚扰女神,而女神在不同的堕落阶段也会导致城市的居民展开不一样的行动,从最开始的淫语到最终女神主动发生性行为,是一个女神主动挑逗的过程,而毒贩则对应这个城市中的黑暗势力,他们是一群亡命之徒,会更具攻击性,例如皮条客、强奸犯、偷拍者,他们从一开始就是为了摧毁女神,这将是一个女神被动接受的过程,从反抗到顺从;(这部分敌人依然可以与女神的工作相结合,但独立于主线之外,在女神日常巡逻的过程中可以遇到,npc可以固定在原地,由玩家来选择是否触发战斗);

3.不知道作者对于剧情进展是怎样的设计,我认为警局内部也是一块可以利用起来的部分,当女神的堕落到某个程度或者主线故事推进到一定阶段,警局内部的腐败也会浮出水面,女神将会遭遇到黑警群体,或许警长也是其中一员?女神将会在黑暗同僚的调教下堕落成警局内的荡妇,在与黑警的组队工作过程中,女神需要面临来自敌人和队友的双重骚扰,同时可以增加城市内的一些大型多人活动,例如商场开业需要女神维护治安,这就给了多个居民同时骚扰女神的机会;

4.便装部分可以继续在警服状态可遭遇的活动基础上针对不同敌人添加便装特有的事件,就像现有的痴汉事件一样(但没有具体战斗过程是件遗憾的事);

5.两位女主角在未来是否会有切换的开关?组队战斗是否也是未来的计划之一?想想看同样的敌人,操纵不同角色带来不同的战斗体验,真是一件令人激动的事情,但这也代表着相当大的工作量,两位主角,还有她们一起组队,这就是三种战斗情况,原谅我太草率了;

以上只是我的一些期待和意见,仅供作者参考,当然退魔女神现在已经是一款足够令人激动的作品,它不一定适合所有人,但在喜欢它的人眼中无疑已经具有伟大作品的雏形了,感谢作者!最后,我很期待下个版本,不知道什么时候能玩到?
Thank you so much for all the nice suggestions! They are well received!
1. In the next update, the access to the 'Realm of Consciousness' will be much easier. A task / request log will also be added in there.
2-4. More scenes will be added in for the story lines of daily activities in the city. This will be another angle to see how the goddess's corruption progresses.
5. You will be able to switch the two goddesses in the future (but not next) update.

Hawalant

Reputation score
Dear author, could you tell us the approximate release date of the next update?

Reputation score
English Discussion Only
后面的地图流程实在太繁琐了,我直接修改了金钱将攻击力刷到了5000,但是仍然需要使用技能干掉野狗头领,一个地图怪过多,还需要先清森林完成才能进入洞穴,甚至还需要反复多重。而这个时候h数值已经非常高了,怪物只要放发情技能,就意味着要sl十几分钟寻找机会才可能获胜,可以说毫无游戏性。游戏本身的难度也过高了
用什么软件改,能给个下载链接吗

QQ499179869

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
游戏很有意思。可以入伙吗,我比较了解RMMV制作,名字是QQ,可以给我发邮箱我能第一时间收到

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
很棒的游戏,我真的很期待下一次更新的到来,希望能看到新敌人新场景还有新剧情

Instantiation

Lurker
Reputation score

I would definitely add a "limit" on cumming. Girl in the red slave collar is the gold standard, games usually loosely tie it to health loss, Princess Sacrifice or Celesophonia is an example of doing that well. You could tie it to mental strength if you wanted but I would add an additional stat.

To the dev, I would say your next big step, more so than story progression or whatever needs to focus on the actual gameplay loop, just like how games like fallout 4 have you getting quest, doing quest, then returning to base, you'll notice most good corruption themed games aren't designed on the whole thing happening in a single fight. Usually you return to your approximate power level, but the "fall" is quicker and more severe, and with the enemy skill level (great idea btw) you can have them get more confident and harder to deal with "passively".

Breaking it up into those chunks still allows for corruption without hitting the "same cumming scene every turn" issue.

Overall it's a terrific framework you've built. The only real issue with it are the pngs are so large that it causes it to lag on my computer (fairly up to date laptop) when it's trying to do animations. There are probably more people with toaster computers than people with 8k screens. Otherwise everyone will just go to f95 for it, where the repack is.

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
Quick question:

Is Ahyana and Bella hair color natural (like anime girl) or dyed hair? If dyed then nevermind.

But it is natural then can you make their public hair, eyelash, and eyebrow to be same color of their natural color hair on the next update?

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Well if Ahyana does decide to mess with the pubic hair could you please consider an option of removing the pubic hair? IDK how hard that would be at this point in the development cycle. Thanks for your efforts in making this game.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
After the replies, I will update some progress / plans for the next update. I would like to thank you all, for all these fantastic ideas and suggestions. I have tried and tested most of them but can only include some depending on my capacity and the scope of the game.
(中文请见: )

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
游戏很有意思。可以入伙吗,我比较了解RMMV制作,名字是QQ,可以给我发邮箱我能第一时间收到
Thanks! I don't need a collaborator on RPG maker MV for now. But I appreciate your interest!

your next big step, more so than story progression or whatever needs to focus on the actual gameplay loop,
Breaking it up into those chunks still allows for corruption without hitting the "same cumming scene every turn" issue.
The only real issue with it are the pngs are so large that it causes it to lag on my computer (fairly up to date laptop) when it's trying to do animations.
Thank you so much! I have been reworking the game mechanics to allow corruption without blocking progression. Below I will update my progress / plan. For the large image issue, my intention was to maximize the image quality. This inevitably becomes an exclusive issue. Maybe try a compressed version? Like the one on the f95zone?

can you make their public hair, eyelash, and eyebrow to be same color of their natural color hair on the next update?
Good point but hard to achieve. That requires remaking almost every image (basically making a new game), which is impossible for me at the moment.

Well if Ahyana does decide to mess with the pubic hair could you please consider an option of removing the pubic hair? IDK how hard that would be at this point in the development cycle. Thanks for your efforts in making this game.
See above but thanks for the suggestion!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To let more people enjoy the game, I did a major rework on the game mechanics:

1. Enemies now are much, much weaker. You can one-shot kill an enemy using the skill after some degrees of grinding (it's a game after all, not a JAV) and powerups. But their attacks are smarter. Their numbers grow everyday. There's now a pylon in every map, hit it to get extra money and extra enemy kill.

2. There's detail explanations on the game play in the "realm of consciousness" (I'll try to translate everything there). To enter it, a key is no longer required. Enemy kill gives more money, items are cheaper. Also changed / added some items / skills to help the goddess to kill the enemies, at the cost of becoming more lustful.

3. The goddesses can choose to "escape" or "allow" when being sexually assaulted. If they "allows", if their "submit" bars are still not full when the enemy cum, the enemy will receive critical damage (only boss can survive this critical damage).

4. The goddesses corrupt faster. Added some new fetishes. "In heat" state no longer resets between battles. Added a new parameter "lewdness" (still thinking about how to translate). This "lewdness" increase when climax or pregnant, and is a major factor that determines how fast the "submit" bar increases. "Sexual desire" grows slower, and new skill / items are added to reduce it. The exact values of some parameters now show in battle status so that they can be monitored during battle.

5. For each enemy, a set of new scenes will be added for Ahyana when she becomes "Dominated" during battle (currently still working on these scenes). So finally a goddess will have 21~27 different battle rape scenes for each enemy, showing her different states and corruption / submissiveness stages. It's now much easier for the goddess to go into "Indulging" state. Still working on adding more scenes for the out-battle story.

So the game difficulty is now super low. You can even virgin walk through. The map is zoomed in so it now looks like a more "normal" RPG maker game. I'll try my best to make the game better and enjoyable. But my spare time is very limited so please understand that I can't include everything, like the public hair color (although it's a good point!).

leyy.291

Reputation score
Eta still late feb or there’s a chance it would be delayed? Iam dying waiting for the update

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the game difficulty is now super low. You can even virgin walk through. The map is zoomed in so it now looks like a more "normal" RPG maker game. I'll try my best to make the game better and enjoyable. But my spare time is very limited so please understand that I can't include everything, like the public hair color (although it's a good point!).
Why swing between super hard and super easy? A lot of people might not enjoy a super easy game either (me).

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Why swing between super hard and super easy? A lot of people might not enjoy a super easy game either (me).
Sorry for the confusion. "difficulty is super low" may not be the correct wording. What I really meant was the game is now super easy to progress.

The key problem of the previous version was that each battle is too long, which becomes impossible to win when corruption is high. And at that point you just get stuck in every battle and unable to progress. It was too hard for most players to find a sweet balance between progressing the game while still experiencing the corruption. And v0.8 was planed to solve this problem.

In v0.8, the battles can be short or long, depending how you manage the goddess' state. You have a lot more choices to manage her state. After some powerups the goddess can one-shot kill an enemy, and all she needs is just one attacking chance to finish the enemy, if she has the chance. Bad states also reduces her attack power or successful rate. The enemies are much weaker but their number grows by 15 every day. If the goddess gets stuck in city for some reason and can't finish the hunting task, she will face more enemies the next day. Because the goddess's state no longer resets between battles, the large number of enemies would still make the battle more and more difficult. If she is sieged by enemies and doesn't have a chance to recover from lust between battles, the situation becomes even worse. At that point, even a weak enemy can make her unable to fight properly. See, the difficulty remains, just in a different form.

freemoon

Reputation score
Sorry for the confusion. "difficulty is super low" may not be the correct wording. What I really meant was the game is now super easy to progress.

The key problem of the previous version was that each battle is too long, which becomes impossible to win when corruption is high. And at that point you just get stuck in every battle and unable to progress. It was too hard for most players to find a sweet balance between progressing the game while still experiencing the corruption. And v0.8 was planed to solve this problem.

In v0.8, the battles can be short or long, depending how you manage the goddess' state. You have a lot more choices to manage her state. After some powerups the goddess can one-shot kill an enemy, and all she needs is just one attacking chance to finish the enemy, if she has the chance. Bad states also reduces her attack power or successful rate. The enemies are much weaker but their number grows by 15 every day. If the goddess gets stuck in city for some reason and can't finish the hunting task, she will face more enemies the next day. Because the goddess's state no longer resets between battles, the large number of enemies would still make the battle more and more difficult. If she is sieged by enemies and doesn't have a chance to recover from lust between battles, the situation becomes even worse. At that point, even a weak enemy can make her unable to fight properly. See, the difficulty remains, just in a different form.
I think that the player's moves hit first can greatly increase the progress aspects of the game, because when your corruption stats is high a single sexual assault will get you down and the enemies just keep attacking, while if the player attacks first you can choose more freely the outcome of the fight.
Great game btw. 👍