What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, I'm trying the game, but I am already stuck.
How do you confront the molester? Each time I am taking the train, the same cutscene plays again and again, and taking the train when wearing the police uniform does nothing.
Go to police station > will talk about molester > use casual outfit > go to train > meet the molester > change to police uniform > go to train station > confront the molester

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I'm trying the game, but I am already stuck.
How do you confront the molester? Each time I am taking the train, the same cutscene plays again and again, and taking the train when wearing the police uniform does nothing.
It's an RNG thing. Wear the police uniform (after meeting the police chief) and spam the train ride until you encounter the molester.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is like 7 gigs, I thought it would at least have animations or something. Why the heck is it so big when it's just cg, few sounds, and so short?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is like 7 gigs, I thought it would at least have animations or something. Why the heck is it so big when it's just cg, few sounds, and so short?
Extremely large image files. The dev didn't compress them, so each image is uh... 11MB roughly.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
The game is big because of over 500 uncompressed 3840x2160 images. The images were not compressed so that when jerk off facing a 43-inch monitor, the female protagonist is still not pixelated.

Jackapp64

Reputation score
Does anyone know the value to change to activate the squirting perk? I'm using the saveditonline website but wasn't able to figure out the correct value to to change. Wanted to activate it right at the start

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Will they upload the game to another uploader too or split the files some day?
6 gig take me about 5 hours to download and with my unstable internet that is never gonna happen in one swoop.

I just realized that downloading with mega provides you the chance to continue your download any time later. Sorry for my disturbance then

Last edited:
OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Hi are you still working on the game?
Yes..still working on it, slowly...

i think he forget about this site, he still working on his pixiv account last update there was june 9
Thanks! I didn't forget here! Here is where I got to know about these H games...haha

Look up Bois! Dev says in the comments new update will be here on Friday!
Thanks! It's here now.

I have translated the systems and some scripts for the story line but left the new battle scripts untranslated. I was unable to translate them precisely...

Previous saves will not be useful because there are major changes in game mechanics.

Last edited:

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So how to extract the file? do i extract the last zip and then the z01 and z02 file or do i have to use winzip to extract all of the file?

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
So how to extract the file? do i extract the last zip and then the z01 and z02 file or do i have to use winzip to extract all of the file?
You should be able to open any of the files, and your client should auto-detect the other two and show the combined file contents for you to extract all at once.

If yours doesn't, I recommend 7-Zip.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the new cave in the dog area accessible after defeating the goblins? Beat the wild dog leader 5 times now and it doesn't look like the other cave opens up. Don't want to miss stuff before I move on.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the new cave in the dog area accessible after defeating the goblins? Beat the wild dog leader 5 times now and it doesn't look like the other cave opens up. Don't want to miss stuff before I move on.
Yes. After beating goblins for a bit, you'll get a message to check the dogs again, and the second cave will be open, with new dog mobs inside.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you meet the dog leader? I beat like 15 dogs. Does it show up when some condition is met?

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you meet the dog leader? I beat like 15 dogs. Does it show up when some condition is met?
You need to fully clear the jungle - Beat every dog on the map in one trip, without leaving to rest. Then do it again. You'll get a notification every time you make progress towards advancing the story.