What's new

Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

The familiar sight of a mimic in the box doesn't surprise Ai at this point. She doesn't hesitate at getting in to avoid the nasty slavers, Mary pulling on her a bit as she goes

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The three jump or are pulled into the mimic, the young girl screaming what are you doing, stop! but her yelling did her no good, and the chest slammed shut just as the slavers opened the door. The mimic quickly stripped Mary and Ai, leaving their clothes in the top of the chest; they were wet and slimy, but they could probably be recovered later. Badddd man followwwww the mimic said, holddddd. The three slowly sank deeper into the chest as tentacles came up in from the abyss below them in droves. The young girl visibly shuddered in the slime, clearly afraid of the long, thick tentacles that were surrounded them, as if they were in a kelp forest deep in the ocean. They heard the chest open, and then screams as a battle commenced. A few tentacles slowly dragged two of the slavers down past them, the men thrashing and fighting as they went. Battle continued up above, and a bit of blood and pieces of tentacles began to float down into the slime... After a few minutes, another heavily wounded man was dragged down past the girls, and the mimic said owwwwwwwww... thattttt hurtttttt... Suddenly from deep below them they heard pained, terrified screams from the men; they would probably be better off not knowing what had gone on there. The young girl nearly fainted, white with fear.

Youuuuu hide from themmmmmm, righttttt? I feedddddddd the mimic said, its tentacles slowly advancing from the abyss below them again. Please, please let me go, please the young girl begged, but the mimic said needdddd feedddddd. willllll be gentleeee. The girl seemed to be unconvinced, but the mimic's next move did a little to ease her fears; the slime began to caress the bodies of the three girls, groping and massaging them all over. Mary and Ai both started to moan, enjoying the attentions of the slime, though the girl still whimpered a bit in fear. The slime tugged at their breasts as if sucking, hardened bits of it flicking at their hardened nipples every so often. They also felt hardened bits of the slime rub up and down their moistened slits, gently rubbing their at their clits. Before long the former slave was moaning along with Mary and Ai, and after a few minutes of such attention the three of them let out cries of ecstasy muffled by the slime, their love juices swirling out into the slime to be absorbed and digested.

With that out of the way, the tentacles moved in, rubbing and prodding at their lower holes and their mouths. They pushed their way into the girls' lower holes forcefully; when they gasped, more took the opportunity to push into their mouths. They fucked the girls roughly in starts and stops, as if the mimic was having a difficult time controlling its tentacle half, and they finally stopped completely, deep inside the girls. The waiting was like an unintentional torture, and the young girl started whimpering again around the tentacle in her mouth. A few minutes later the tentacles started again, fucking them at a slow, steady, gentle pace; it seemed the slime half had gotten its point across. The slime's attention to their breasts resumed, and the three of them felt it gently suck at their clits while the tentacles continued on slowly fucking them. It was nice after the rough using they had received from the spiders, and they quickly came again. soooooo tastyyyyyy the mimic sputtered out, happily absorbing the girls' honey. The tentacles picked up their pace a little, seemingly impatient with going so slow, and the girls moaned lewdly around the tentacles in their mouths as they were pounded. The tentacles began to writhe, more of them hovering over the girls, and soon the mimic came, filling them full of its sticky cum, the tentacles outside them shooting gout after gout of the warm spunk onto their bodies. The sensation of being filled and covered drove them over the edge, and they came a third time.

The mimic gave them a brief rest before pushing Mary and Ai together face to face, pushing the young girl against Mary's back. Tentacles the tentacles pulled out of them and wrapped the three of them tightly together, and then hardened bits of slime rubbed up against their well-lubricated holes, penetrating them and pistoning in and out at a steady pace. The mimic allowed the two adventurers to make out just as the rope demons had, their cum-covered bodies rubbing up against one another. The young girl had no more doubts, moaning loudly as she gave herself over to the pleasure the mimic was providing. It fucked them for another hour like that, feeding on their juices to heal itself from the battle, and they came two more times before it was satisfied. It slowly raised them up and sat them down on the floor next to their clothes and gear, which were somehow clean. They noted, of course, the twisted and broken corpse of one of the slavers that had been following them, and the young girl shivered again. The deformed-looking slime-girl raised up from the chest again and said youuuuuu tasteeee good. Feedddd me wellll. Thankkkkk youuuu, wobbling there in front of them as if waiting for something. The young girl picked up the sword she'd taken from the dead slaver and slowly back away toward the door.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai dives into the slime chest, being pulled in a bit by Mary, who seems as intent as she is doing it. As she sinks into the slime, the girl's protests and the sound of the door being slammed open can be faintly heard amongst the jelly she's now submerged in. As her clothes are quite stripped from her in quite a fast and efficient manner, Ai can see the forest of tentacles rising towards them from deeper below. Slightly dissappointed by them swooshing past them, Ai can soon hear sounds of battle as the tentacles no doubt sprung out to defend the mimic from the slavers. Soon, two of the men drift down past them into some unknown doom below, trying to vainly flail against their impending death. "Serves you just right..." Ai thinks as she sees the men go down, but is soon distracted by blood, pieces of tentacles and another man going past them, and the screams coming from farther below. "I.. guess I'll get by without knowing what's happening there.." she continues pondering, somewhat disturbed by all the screaming going on.

"Feed? I have an idea what that might entail.. Please.. Use my body.. You helped us..." Ai whispers back at the voice wanting to feed. Hearing the now former slave girl shriek and beg, she is slightly dissappointed in her. "Clearly you don't know about the joys of intercourse.." she thinks, her thoughts strenghtened by the whole-body massage that soon starts. Floating there on her back, her limbs hanging down, Ai starts enjoying the feeling. It's like her whole body is rubbed and felt up by dozens upon dozens of desiring lovers, who want to make her feel good, leaving not one spot on her unattended. When her breasts start getting worked on properly, Ai is instantly loving her current partner. "Thank you.. for using.. my breasts.. they were left without attention when the spiders used me.." she thinks, her moans of pleasure turning up a notch as the slime applies suction around her breasts, playing with her nipples as it does so. As her breathing starts to get heavier and heavier from the intense waves of pleasure her ample chest produces, Ai can feel a hardened part of the slime start to trace the lines of her womanhood, along with a slight rubbing against her eager clit. Soon, Ai's cries of ecstasy burst out from her in full, making her cry loudly as she bends herself back in the loving embrace of the slime. Her pussy juice starts to flow out uncontrollably, along with some milk from her breasts as the slime keeps on suctioning them, feeding the slime with her bodily fluids as her first climax washed over her with it's intense pleasure.

Floating there in the afterglow of her orgasm, Ai soon notices the tentacles moving in. They hover around her, waiting for an opportunity to push themselves in her. "Please.. feed on my body as you desire.." Ai manages to say in a barely audible voice, spreading her legs a bit further to ease their access into her. Not a moment later, some of the tentacles are poking at her lower holes, thrusting themselves in quickly. As Ai's head bends back from the penetration, a third tentacles pushes into her waiting mouth, filling it up nicely enough to not make it hurt her. After a quick moment of pleasurable, rough pistoning, the tentacles suddenly slow down and then stop competely. Ai is considerate enough to let it rest, or whatever it was doing, but as a few minutes go, she begins to get uneasy with the tentacles inside her. "What are you doing?... Don't tease me like this... Let me feel good again.." she thinks, unable to say anything with her mouthfull of tentacle. But her pleas are answered, as the tentacles start to move again, now being slow and gentle with her. Ai starts to enjoy the slow grinding once more, taking it in stride as she was only some hours ago violently abused by a whole group of spiders. As the suction on her breasts starts all over, Ai's moans into the tentacle fucking her mouth get louder, her joy increased a great deal with the attention given to the great orbs on her chest. All this ecstasy brought to her makes Ai climax fast for the second time. As she leaks her fluids into the slime once more, Ai can hear the mimic too is enjoying her juices and milk.
"If you like my meager fluids, take your fill... I won't mind.." Ai thinks as the tentacles start to pump into her faster, maybe getting impatient with this slow grinding. As her pleasurable moaning picks up along with the tentacles' pace, Ai can see multitudes of the things coming over to watch the show. The tentacles inside them soon start to flail wildly, making Ai a bit jittery with anticipation as she knew what was about to happen. Her hunch is corect, as the tentacle in her mouth starts to pour several releases of hot tentacle jizz in her, which she tries to swallow to the best of her abilities. Some of it still leaks out from her mouth, covering the lower part of her face with a sticky sheet of cum. The ones below also spurt their loads into her, some leaking out and flowing down her legs as the surrounding ones join in on the mass bukkake. All this action makes Ai climax for the third time in quick succesion. After all the tentacles have released themselves, Ai finds herself floating there, a bit embarassed as she is completely covered in the sticky white stuff

After a moment of rest, the tentacles still firmly deposited in Ai's tight holes pull themselves out, pushing her against Mary. They then proceed to tightly bind the girls together from their waists, pushing the third girl against Mary's back and then restraining her in the girl sandwich as well. The mimic keeps warming the girls up with some womanhood rubbing as it binds them, the hardened slime pushing into them and starting to piston inside once more as the binding is complete. Seeing the possibility presented to her, Ai goes for Mary's lips, wanting to taste the mage's mouth again. As her tongue invades Mary's mouth, she starts to rhytmically grind her body against Mary's as slimy shafts bounce her up and down with the double penetration going on at her lower parts. Wildly making out with the redheaded mage, Ai can hear the girl too starting to let out her pleasure in loud moans. "You've finally learned.." she thinks, happy for the girl. As they keep on rubbing their cum-slick bodies against each other, the furious pounding soon causes Ai to climax once more, making her cry out into Mary as she doesn't want to pull away from her friends' delicious mouth. This goes on for some time, Ai receiving another orgasm as the mimic feeds on the group's juices, seeking to gorge itself after a long time.

Eventually the girls are brought out, deposited next to their equipment on the ground. Still sitting on her knees, Ai looks at the mimic now adressing them in it's shaky slimegirl form. Blushing like no tomorrow, she turns her gaze up at the thing as it speaks out. "I-if.. you ever are in need of more.. body fluids.. I will be happy to.. provide..." Ai says to the mimic, holding her arms over her heart, still quite flustered at the pleasures given to her.

Last edited:

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary leaps into the box, Ai and the young girl in tow. She tries to mutter and apology to the freed girl as they float down into the slime. As the slime strips them Mary starts to feel excited, it's been quite a while since she's spent time in a mimic, as she anticipates it will be great fun. She smiles a little to herself as she hears the sound of battle, glad that the mimic is willing to protect them. The cheerfully ignores their anguished screams as the mimic starts start to play with them.

"Don't worry...it will be...fun." She says, trying to help lessen the young girl's concerns. She enjoys the full body treatment the slime gives her, moaning as every part of her is messaged by the thing. The rubbing on her sensitive areas and the sucking and flicking of her breasts and nipples. She starts to moan, enjoying the attention much like Ai, though she isn't quite so weak at her breasts. The first climax comes before too long, her juices flowing freely as the slime feeds. Watching the slime feeding she's glad to help it, it's probably the first meal it's had in a long time.

Mary watches as the tentacles come up, eyes lustfully taking in the sight as they surround her, preparing herself for their entrance. Her gasp loud when they forcefully enter her, moaning on the tentacle in her mouth. "...You call this gentle?" she thinks to herself, worrying about the other girl. Of course, the tentacles slow and stop for a moments, the tentacles still deep inside of her a sort of torture, enjoying the feel if the things inside her but tormented by the inability to please herself with them. They start up again, going slower, as Mary mentally thanks the slime, hoping the young girl didn't have it too rough before. The orgasms start again before too long, the slime feeding on the girls love juices as the tentacles finally release themselves, as Mary tries to swallow all the jizz poured into her mouth, failing as she coughs some of it up, almost gagging as he other holes are also filled too full, pouring out around the tentacles themselves.

She feels humiliated as the rest of the tentacles release their spunk on her body, but enjoys it when the tentacles end up tying the three girls together in a mass. She wastes no time kissing Ai as she rubs her body against hers, doing her best to rub against the girl pressed against her back as well. She moans as the slime forms itself, entering the girls again and pistoning into their bodies as they jerk from the force of the fucking. But Mary still loves every moment of it, glad to help the mimic as it finally releases them.

As she exits the chest, she notices the girl backing away to the door. "Ai, stop her...please, hold on for a moment, don't run away." she says, hoping the girl will stay for a few moments. "We still have to get those shackles off you, and I can give you some clothes."

Turning back to the mimic, as it takes it's slime girl form, Mary walks up to it and gives it a hug. "Thank you for saving us from those slavers. I owe you for that." Mary starts, before looking like she remembered something. "Oh...right. Your mother...she asked me to help you and your siblings. I'm not quite sure how best to go about that...but if there's any way I can help, please let me know."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The young girl looked away, clearly embarrassed at having shared such an experience with the two girls. I'll stay, just...Ugh, I need a bath she muttered, trying to wipe the cum and slime off her body. When Mary hugs the slime it says helpppp meeeee...? Mightttt help meeeee get out this placeeeeee, with siblinggggg. Comeeeee after clearrrrrr placeeeee. It seems to be indicating that they should defeat the master of the spire before returning and bringing the mimic and its brother/sister with them when they leave. Guys, can we go take a bath before we go on? I can't stand being covered in this stuff... the young girl said, impatiently.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay, I understand. Thank you again for helping us." Mary says to the mimic, turning back to the girl. "Oh, right...good. Okay then, lets go." Mary said, smiling. She conjures some simple clothes for the girl while going through the keyring, searching for the one that would remove her shackles.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Despite liking the tentacle spunk covering her body, Ai feels it is an impediment to her if she keeps it on her. She waits for the other girls to finish with their business, casually licking a bit of the cum off from her arms as she waits for the opportunity to head into the bath

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Noticing Ai licking off some of the tentacle spunk, Mary goes over to help the girl. "Let me give you a hand~" she says, licking some of it herself.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The girl gingerly takes the clothes, careful not to get any cum on them, and starts to head for the bath before being caught off-guard by Mary starting to lick the cum off of Ai. She very quietly continues on towards the bath, hoping the two won't notice her. The mimic makes a strange giggling sound.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Suddenly faced with her partner's tongue on her, Ai's blush returns before it properly even vanished
"I-i-i-if you want to..." she tries to say, surprised at Mary's behaviour, but letting the mage do as she wants

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary giggles, stopping. "Maybe...but I think it wold take too long, let's get back to the bath." Mary leads the way back to the bath, a mischievous grin on her face. She decides to try and lick herself off a little along the way.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two follow after the girl towards the bath, Mary licking the cum from her as she goes. As they leave the door the mimic attempts to wave after them and says baiiiiiii, floating down into the chest, which closes loudly.

When they reach the room with the bath, the young girl is already inside, furiously scrubbing at her body, and especially her hair, trying to get the spunk out. A little bit of steam rises from the bath, and it's clear the slavers had found some way to heat it; probably magic.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai follows after Mary, waving back at the mimic as she goes, happy that the mimic got it's fill with her help. Upon reaching the bathroom, she carefully lowers herself into the water, starting to slowly clean the cum off her body and hair

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary doesn't waste any time getting into the bath after stripping. She gets into the bath, noting how warm it is. "Oh...this feels good..." she mentions as she starts to clean herself off, focusing in her hair first as she soaks her body.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The young girl seems to be trying to clean herself as quickly as possible, blushing and making sure she doesn't meet the eyes of Mary or Ai the whole time; she's clearly embarrassed by what's just transpired. After some scrubbing she is satisfied that she is about as cum-free as she can be considering the circumstances, and gets out of the bath to dry herself with some conveniently placed towels, probably left there by the slavers. Once dry she put on the clothing the two had given her and bowed to them. Thank you for rescuing me. Her face was still bright red. I was afraid that I would never see my family again. With that, she turned and started to walk back to the entrance.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary looked to Ai, unsure if she wanted to try and stop the girl. "But what if you get captured when you're heading home?" She says.

"If you aid us in clearing the tower, I think we'd be willing to escort you home to make sure you stayed safe." Mary's voice showed sincere concern for the wellbeing of the girl

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Mary is right, there's a possibilty that something would snatch you again" Ai adds to Mary's words. Listening to the mage talk some more, she gives her opinion as well
"But if you're not ready for such an undertaking, I won't try to stop you". It is your decision"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The girl turned around, still avoiding the others' eyes. I got here on my own, I think I can get back home. Besides, the monsters outside generally have their way with you and then leave. The worst that would happen is that I would bear a few monster children along the way. In here... In here is different. This is an evil place, and I can't afford to get stuck here forever. I can't let my mother lose another child she said, tears welling up in her eyes. Besides, I've been enslaved here for weeks... I was beaten, tortured, everything, but the worst parts... The worst parts were when they were all watching me. It was terrifying and degrading. She took a moment to pull herself together and wipe her eyes, and asked do you understand why I can't go with you?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Listening to the girl's story, Ai can feel she's not willing to stay. Walking up to her, she takes the girl's arms in her own, looking into her eyes
"If you can't handle this, I'm not going to stop you. That sounds like you've been through a lot." she says, leting the girl do as she desires

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

May goes over to the girl as well, holding her hands. "I understand then. I wish you well in your journey, and wish perhaps we could offer you something to ensure your safety." Mary says, looking sad now that the girl has told her story, trying to perhaps think if there was anything she could do to help.