What's new

Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

(Smut goes here later)

Mary wakes up inside the chest, listening to the mimic explain while they were inside. "T-that's fine...we understand..."

She managed to crawl herself out of the chest, the utterly mindblowing experience still fresh in her mind. "Okay...well, we should probably rest a little before going on our way. Do you have anything that could help us?" She asks with a weak smile.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I can help you, in fact. Because you're a mage, I can teach you a spell, potentially, or channel your magic abilities into increased skill of a sort. I could try to increase your companion's skill, but I have no guarantee that that would work, since her innate magical ability is not strong the mimic replied, the slime's feminine form slowly swaying from side to side.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary gives a smile. "Would there be any side effects if you tried to help Ai and failed? Otherwise, a new spell might be useful I think. I don't really have any useful ones at the moment..."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

There shouldn't be any side-effects, though there's a chance she could feel strange for a short while.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, maybe, guess it's up to her though." Mary says, looking towards Ai. "And could you still give me a spell if that was the case, or can you only do one of those things?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'll only do one of those things, but if I were to fail to help her I would certainly help you instead.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I guess I'll let Ai decide then." Mary says, turning to her. "Do you want the mimic to see if it can give you some sort of boost, or should I go for a new spell?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Still a little spaced out from the climaxy heaven she just went through, Ai doesn't register the discussion the two are having at first. It takes a short moment for her to comprehend what is going on.
Ahh? Boost or spell? Just take the spell, I've had enough blessings here already. Better not put all your eggs in the same basket, as the saying goes. she tells them, wobbling to her feet.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary nods. "Alright then, I'll take a new spell then, if you can manage that." She says with a small smile. "Oh...if you have any sort of buffing spells, that would be the most useful, otherwise I'll take whatever you can spare."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... I know of a spell that would work as a sort of buff. It would allow you to slow down enemies. Is that acceptable? If Mary agreed, the mimic would motion for her to come closer and then lay his hands on her shoulders; she would feel a sudden, familiar understanding, and a popup came up.

You have learned a new spell, Slow. Enemies who have this cast on them get -5 to attack rolls for 2-3 turns, depending on whether the monster wins a resistance check. Costs 2 MP to cast.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"So, is it a good spell?" Ai asks Mary as she slides back into her panties. She picks up the rest of her clothing one by one, getting dressed into her proper attire once again.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A good enough spell, I've used it before...in another game, that is." Mary smiles towards Ai. "You look like you really enjoyed that....I wonder if we can take it with us..."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"As much as I'd love to have another time with him, that's a rather silly thought. We can't possibly carry something this heavy around with us... Ai replies, now done with re-dressing herself back to her comfy clothing. Picking up her pole from the ground, Ai gives a look at the chest, still quite enchanted by the mimic's skilled treatment.

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Um the mimic interjected, there's a very basic spell that would allow you to tow heavy objects around behind you, though that's beside the point, as I'm not going to have you dragging me all around up this spire. Especially since I'm not much of a fighter, and you're undoubtedly going to be fighting. If you clear out the spire, though, it'd be nice if you'd take me and my little sister somewhere else we'd be able to find food.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary smiles. "We'd love to! We'll go clear out the spire so we can help you both! Do you have any other brothers and sisters?"

After the mimic answers, Mary takes Ai, setting off for the unexplored parts of this floor.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Only the one little sister downstairs the mimic said, waving at them as they went before closing his chest. Ai and Mary return to the only room on the floor they haven't explored yet; the shiny, imposing metal door.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ahh? Mary, I can walk by myself..." Ai kind of complains, despite her own spacing out and casting loving looks at the mimic. Waving back to the creature, she leaves the room behind with her mage buddy.

"That is one ominous door..." she says to Mary once they reach the great metal portal.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh..sorry!." Mary says to Ai, not quite realizing how much she was dragging her friend.

"It is...well, I guess we should take a peak inside...right?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well, it is the only place left for us to investigate at this moment." Ai says, taking front and pushing her hand against the door in an effort to open it and sneak a peek inside.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As the two peek carefully into the room, the part of it they can see is completely empty, and it seems mostly silent, until they hear a very slight sound; they can't quite place what it is.