OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

12 vs. 3
17 vs. 5

Somehow, both of them manage to strike a wasp, felling the things perhaps a bit just at the end of their strength. Of course, there were still more wasps; they would do well to consider fleeing.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ai...can we flee now? There's quite a lot of them..." Mary is perfectly ready and willing to flee, but doesn't know if Ai is going to.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Feeling her folds burning with desire, Ai has difficulty choosing what to do. Her lust once again getting the best from her, Ai ambles towards the room where the wasps are
"Mary... I'm sorry, this burning is too much for me take.. wait for me..." she says to the mage as she goes for the door

Last edited:

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Ai go for the door, and knowing how lustful both of them are, Mary tries to tackle Ai before she can get into the room. "No way, you're not leaving me this aroused alone...there's no need to get any help fixing this..."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Her friend suddenly tackling her, Ai falls down to the floor. She hears Mary plead at her to leave the door alone.
"You... think so.....?" she replies to the mage, lying there on the ground, her womanhood still dripping moisture a bit

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh. Yes...we can have plenty of fun I think" Mary says, leaning down on Ai and giving her a kiss, her hands going down to Ai's lower regions and starting to undress her. "Forgive me...this game just..."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Really..?" Ai replies to her friend's words. Noticing the mage lower herself towards Ai, she readily accepts the mage's kiss, sharing her mouth with the redhead
"...aah..." she can manage to gasp as Mary's hand goes for her womanhood, starting to get her undressed
..it's..o..kay." Ai replies, letting the mage take her how she wishes

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary doesn't bother to say anything as she finds herself forcing herself on Ai, too lustful to care what she's doing. She manages to strip Ai and herself down to nothing. Pressing her naked body to Ai's as she kisses her, using her hands to pleasure Ai's lower regions, hoping the girl would do the same to her.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Good, let your actions speak instead of your words..." Ai thinks as the smaller mage starts to undress her with some determination. Soon lying on her stripped-off robe, Ai is layed upon by her naked friend, who comes onto her, pressing their bodies firmly together. As the mage starts to kiss her once more, Ai accepts the show of affection, taking the mage on in a battle of tongues. Feeling Mary's hand start to slide across her exposed womanhood, she tries to return the favor as best as she can in this position, creeping her own hand into Mary's privates

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary moans lewdly as she gives Ai enough room to get her hands into her own privates. Engaging Ai in the battle of tongues, she works her fingers along the other girls slit, still pressing herself as best she can against Ai's marvelous breasts.

Teasing Ai with her fingers as best she can, Mary eventually presses a set of them into Ai, doing her best to work up the other girls arousal.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Already hearing Mary moan at her hands, Ai starts to whimper as Mary too teases her womanhood. As they keep on exchancing fluids with their mouths, Ai feels Mary press against her harder, no doubt an attempt to arouse her through her sensitive breasts. Letting the mage do as she wishes, Ai enjoys the feeling of closeness with her friend

As the finger tracing the lines of her slit suddenly push themselves inside, Ai tries to bend her back in ecstasy. She lets the mage go on fingering her, enjoying it immensely

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary enjoys the feeling of Ai's body as she works the other girl, raising her own arousal at the same time as Ai works her in exchange. She works her fingers into Ai more before breaking off from the kiss now.

"Any...suggestions?~" She asks Ai, in an aroused, sultry voice.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The girls go on for awhile, both helping the other raise their pleasure levels. As the fingers still grind inside her, Ai feels Mary disengage from the kiss they were having. Opening her eyes, she sees the mage hovering over her with a seductive look on her face.
"My.. b..breasts...please... use them... they are.. my.. weakness.." she manages to gasp among the moans of joy she's giving out

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I thought so~" Mary says, taking her other hand to grope one of Ai's globes. She brings her head down on the other breast as she starts to suck on it, breaking for just a moment to speak again. "My...rear, it's my weak spot...please work me as well~"

Mary returns to working Ai's body, fingers in her womanhood and one hand on her breasts, working the other one with her mouth.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Quite pleased at having her breasts used after the spiders didn't touch them, Ai starts to ride the wave of ecstasy now going through her as Mary starts to suck and fondle them. Taking a hint from Mary, she reaches her hand towards the mage's puckered ass. Thrusting two fingers in as the redhead requested, she starts rub them around in the tight hole, hoping to give at least something back to the mage so eagerly playing with her breasts when she asked for it

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary moans very loud and lewdly as as Ai teases her puckered rear, working harder on Ai's breasts. She finds a way to work Ai's nethers harder, driving her fingers in deeper and trying to arouse her to an orgasm. Working her hands trying to get Ai as much pleasure as she could, knowing that Ai would probably return her efforts.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the mage now moaning her pleasure out quite loudly, Ai knows she's doing good on her. As the mage keeps on sucking her, the fingers inside her suddenly take a plunge deeper inside. After a few thrusts inside, Ai feels her orgasm coming. As it washes over her, Ai grabs Mary's head with her free hand, pushing her down on the huge breasts she's working on as Ai's back bends and she cranes her neck back with joy, still rubbing her fingers inside the mage's ass. She can feel her breasts yield a small amount of milk as the mage is still hounding them

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary feels as Ai washes into an orgasm, Ai's body jerking against hers as her face is forced more onto Ai's breast. Ai's fingers end up being too much for the mage, arousing her into her own orgasm, as she ends up tasting the milk that lactates from Ai's breasts, enjoying it a little as the two girls become a collasped mess on the floor.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Now lying on the floor with the mage still leaning against her soft breasts, Ai takes a moment to feel off the orgasm and enjoy the warmth of her partner.

After a while, she starts to get up and dress herself, feeling the need to move on to other places

Last edited:

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary gets up as well, looking around at where they could go as she gets dressed, a small content smile on her face from the fun she had with Ai. "Sorry...this game just makes me..." she starts, giggling at the end, unable to finish her statement.