Ai (KakkaHousu)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ai (KakkaHousu)

Yuki gives a smile as they start to walk. "Don't worry so much, it's not like you've done anything terrible that would mark you as a Dark Overlord, have you?"

Ai's thoughts wander back to Ashley and the other girls...

"But if you're that worried, I'll just head into camp and tell them myself."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"There was this trio of other girl adventurers. I did have a bit of fun with them during my initial encounter with Spinalis here. Two of them were quite happy and excited about the treatment I gave them, they even sent me thanking letter afterwards. But their leader... well, she was not happy about it" Ai reveals some of her doings to Yuki

As they near the camp, Yuki points out about heading in there by herself.
"Yes, I think that is for the best.." Ai replies, not sure about how she'd get received if Ashley's gone about telling others about their little session, not to mention having two big monsters with her

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki nods to Ai. "Alright, if you feel it's best, I'll go over and talk to my friends."

Yuki moves off for camp while Ai stays out of sight in the woods, Spinalis and King keeping her company. A couple of minutes later Yuki returns, a small smile on her face.

"They were glad for you rescuing me and asking me to thank you. Though they were a little disappointed they couldn't thank you yourself." She says, giving Ai a hug. "But now I'm all yours, so what would you like to do?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A few idle moments pass as Ai waits for Yuki to return from the camp, though King and Spinalis are there to keep her company

As Yuki returns, Ai listens to her give out the regards from her former companions.
"Glad they appriciated the gesture." she says at the girl hugging her.
"What do I want to do? I'd just like to carry on helping people as I used to. Now that I've got you all with me, there's actually a possibility for me to succeed in some endeavor"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Don't you think people are going to get afraid of your two friends?" Yuki says, putting her hands behind her back as she stares innocently at the slime and rope demon.

"But...I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd like some help...I'm getting a little tired of the swamp, though."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"People need to stop fearing everything unknown to them.. It's a weight around their necks, preventing possible co-existence with some other beings. I'll help them regardless" Ai says at the remark on her two large buddies.
"The swamp is getting into me though. We should relocate to some other locale with less depressing surroundings"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, we should" Yuki says cheerfully as Ai agrees that the swamp isn't a very happy place. "But where should we go?"

Yuki thinks for a few moments, before digging through her pack and taking out a map, showing it to Ai. "Let's take a look and figure somewhere out I guess." She says, letting Ai decide.

The map totally has whatever Ai thinks would be interesting nearby.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Looking over the map, Ai feels a need to find her a home here
"I think we should move to a brighter locale, and find a place to settle in. I've been without a place to go into for a long time now."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooh, that sounds nice. Maybe a dark fortress for our new dark overlord?" Yuki decides to tease Ai again, and Ai can tell that if Spinalis and King could grin, they'd be giving a stupid grin.

"Okay...hmm, what counts as a brighter place? I know there's some wide open plains west of her." Yuki continued, pointing to a spot on the map where there were wide open plains, towns scattered here and there along them.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Dark fortress, so cliche.." Ai says as she nudges Yuki's cheek for the snarky remark. Feeling her monster buddies emotions, Ai frowns at them

"But the plains, they do sound like a nice spot to be at. I think we should head there" she continues, looking at the spot on the map

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, then I guess we should get going while it's still daylight out, shouldn't we mistress?" Yuki grins, still teasing Ai over the 'dark overlord' thing.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Deciding to get back at Yuki, Ai slaps her on the rear
"Move your worthless carcass then, slave!" she says in a loud voice, seeing it best to start moving

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki bursts into a fit of giggles as Ai slaps her, bringing her hands down to protect her rear as she starts moving. "Of course!" she says between fits of giggles.

The party make their way through the swamp walks, as the day moves on. Not much happens during the day, and it quickly becomes night. A little bit from where they are, Ai can see what looked to be a burned out tower, no signs of life. Yuki points it out as well. "Maybe we should make camp around that tower?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Such a child you are.." Ai thinks as she looks at the crazily giggling Yuki

The swampwalking day turns out uneventful, a rare occurrence in Ai's recent history. As night starts to settle in, the group arrives near a tower, which looks pretty much abandoned
"Another tower... rrgh" Ai airs out her feelings toward towers quite clearly. But seeing no better alternative, she agrees with Yuki's suggestion

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai and Yuki find themselves setting up a small camp for the evening in the ruins of the tower. Checking carefully so that there aren't any nasty surprises first.

The two girls settle down for a restful evening as Kind and Spinalis keep watch for them.

They wake up in the morning to the sound of fighting. Of course, they also wake up slightly tied by Spinalis' ropes. Ai and Yuki watch as a group of three adventuring types are fighting Kind and Spinalis, surprised when the two monsters suddenly freeze, as if held by a spell.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The girls set up camp after a thorough search of the gloomy tower's surroundings. The search turning up with no detectable nasty surprises, they settle down for a hopefully peaceful rest period.

Sounds of battle startling Ai up from her sleep, she can see a three-person group attacking her monster friends. She tries to get up and join the slime and demon for the battle, but finds herself tangled by Spinalis' ropes once again
"Spinalis, bad timing here.." she thinks as she tries to get herself free, just noticing the monstrous pair getting frozen by a magical force
"Oh great..."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai can hear as the party cheers about their victory over the monsters, as they walk up to Ai.

"Ah...we've found our damsels, perhaps we should free them, eh? And get our standard hero rewards?" The leader speaks as he walks up to Ai and Yuki, a sort of almost fakeness in his voice, but not quite, as if he actually believes everything he was saying.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai is dismayed by the easy win scored over her followers. As the slimy guy leading the group comes forward, Ai immididiately detects the complete fakeness of his words
"Saved us? Those creatures are my friends, leave them alone!?" Ai yells at the man, still trying to get away from the bindings she is placed in

Last edited:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai finds her bindings are a little too tight to easily get out of.

The man leading the party looks a little shocked at heading that those 'creatures' could possibly be her friends.

Of course, the mage in the back of the party, the one who froze Spinalis and King, speaks now. Ai can tell that although the 'leader' of the party may believe that he has actually rescued some distressed damsels, this man knows the situation exactly. "If that is what you believe, then you are either magically befuddled or some sort of dark lord!" He shouts. "In the first case, the only way to save you is through a proper relationship with a man, in the second case, it is our duty as heroes to punish you."

Ai can tell the mage knows that he's spurting bullshit, but sadly for her, the leader seems to be buying this mans every word.

"So which is it then, are you befuddled, or are you a dark lord?" The leader asks.

Yuki glares at the men.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Still not able to escape, Ai is quite shocked at the mage's words. Unable to figure the cunning man out, she plays the mislead girl's part.
"I don't know about anything about dark lords, but.. there has been something wrong with me recently.." she says, blushing at the men hovering over them