What's new

[Aj]Highschool Possession[VN]

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Released on MG as of the 9th December
&

Patreon is set to Per a game release and not monthly.

Buying on MG includes a steam key

Team Tumblr(Not to active yet) :

Synopsis
Hikaru was just a normal young man with a crush on two girls at school, that is until his whole world changed as he literally had to walk in the shoes of his dream girls... Only to find his school idols were not so perfect after all.

The game will feature a protagonist who cannot help but possess his two school crushes, where he learns his secret idols are not as perfect as they may seem. What makes matters worse is his own body is stuck in a coma within the hospital offering him little option but to live through these two beauties.

Features:

Detailed Story with Alternate Endings
Adult Scenes and Events
Large Soundtrack
Un-lockable in-game Gallery
Bodyswapping!

This studio best known Ip is Sword of Asumi

P.S the noses have been changed for future titles. Thanks to critical feedback.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Aj]Highschool Possession[OutDecember]

the plot looks nice,it's not the usual high school setting.
the art is nice but that nose....
i don't know but to me they don't fit well with the anime eyes and face.
just my opinion,but i hope the game get's done.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the plot looks nice,it's not the usual high school setting.
the art is nice but that nose....
i don't know but to me they don't fit well with the anime eyes and face.
just my opinion,but i hope the game get's done.
You are not alone, that type of nose doesn't fit with the rest of the face.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At first i didnt notice the nose but when i did, almost died of laughter,(i am sorry), but it doesnt seem to fit for the anime style or at least is too far dowm when the characters face forward(front?)

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oddly enough the artist did noses differently in the last title they were involved with in the studio that was "beach bounce" mentioning your comments here just made the developer notice the changes also.

The noses used to look like this

Its to late to change it now but if people continue to agree that the noses are odd they will be changed/reverted for the next title.

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My opinion from someone that doesnt draw to save my life, those noses were better, these new ones try be realistic i guess because usually the nose doesnt have holes it just there to make a normal appearence wich as a consumer you stop noticing after a while of content and story.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Aj]Highschool Possession[Out9thDecember]

Updated the main thread to include the Mangagamer page along with inform of Pre order status. Also the noses are being changed in any future work and the artist has come up with a new style more in line with other anime style content.

The title releases on the 9th December

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Call me crazy, but I mean they actually look like noses. Definitely not what we've come to expect, I'm sure but why are all noses nothing more than "lines" these days?

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well to be honest the artist liked the noses like that but they don't only do anime style content. But I guess if the vast majority of people that would buy this get slightly ticked off by the noses it'd be something that'd need to be changed for the future. Whilst Aj titles have a little more budget them some vn titles art appreciation is varied. Its a bit worse on steam where you constantly get compared to the top budget studios.

I guess the line thing is what people have gotten used to in many anime or some such. Then they kinda expect it to a degree.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Steam page is also up now had some trouble getting the images/trailer approved due to suggested erotic content. Gee sometimes steam can be a bit weird with what it does or doesn't let through.

5 and half more days to go.

Patreon also passed its $1,000 mark in the first month and the project will be using just the one patreon for all its different games both vn and non vn.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Aj]Highschool Possession[VN]

The game is now out on both steam & This title is about 30% cheaper then the last adult release. The studio is still working out a sweet spot for Price/Vs time whilst there are very few complaints on the adult side of the field the steam crowd tends to complain no matter what the price is.

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Aj]Highschool Possession[VN]

anyone knows where i can find spoilers?