What's new

VN/TEXT [ AJtilley] Divine Slice of Life

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Divine Slice of Life is one of several games by that feature currently on & .

Newer titles will be under the Studio name and the patreon is named in anticipation of that.

The games feature different artists from title to title with artists working more towards a series. Contains English Voice Acting

This is now also available for to purchase & play on

Synopsis

Take on the role of Aaki, a seemingly normal if somewhat self conscious young man, whose life is turned upside down after a casual stroll through the local park. Now he has to deal with two mischievous demi-gods who insist he must marry one of them. If that wasn't enough it seems that several women he knows have also decided he must go out with them, and all the while he has his exams to deal with too.

Features:

Detailed Story with Alternate Endings

English Voice-acting for the main characters

Five Separate female Romance Options

Secret Epilogues to unlock

Dedicated Original Soundtrack

Un-lockable in-game Gallery

Yui is a demi-god that holds the spirit of the goddess Aphrodite. She has spent much of her life so far searching the Earth in the hope of finding the reincarnation of the God Zeus so that she can ascend to the halls of Valhalla beside him.

Ryn is also a demi-god, but she holds the spirit of the goddess Athena. A little younger than Yui in looks but not in her fiery temper. She has journeyed the Earth with Yui in search of Zeus, but so that she can ascend to the heavens with him.

Taka is an old friend of Aaki, she has long held a crush on him, which he remains oblivious too, making it difficult now for her to admit the truth to him.

Sakuya is one of the smartest girls Aaki has ever met, as well as one of the most beautiful. Sakuya is currently tutoring Aaki in preparation for his upcoming exams.

Akame is the class rep and a mischievous one at that, she likes to have her fun with Aaki from time to time, much to his annoyance.

Ronan could be considered to be Aaki's main rival for the affections of Sakuya. He seems to find an immense amount of satisfaction in ruining Aaki's plans, especially when they involve Sakuya.

Other projects
The studio has two more titles coming up in the next 2 months a mtf crossdressing romance & a Body Swap Possession story.

Additional Content
A small content update is due to arrive for the game in the next 2 weeks.
"We are also working on a small post release update, which will add some secret endings and an epilogue to the game"

Last edited by a moderator:

Lolicaust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [AJ]Divine Slice of Life[VN]

OOOooo more games in 2 months. It'll be freezing out so I can just stay at home playing hentai games. Perfect.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this...looks interesting.

ill be totally honest. most western VN bore me because of the visual style. but i like this. Ill be buying this with my net paycheck instead of cheating my way around andd downloading.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, the roles of the girls heavily remind me of the characters in an old visual novel, Shuffle.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this...looks interesting.

ill be totally honest. most western VN bore me because of the visual style. but i like this.
Well Aj/Dharker has different artists on different projects quite often. Though you'l still see more art from this artist in the future. This is mainly because of pace of artists and availability and potentially a little bit budget.

Other minor things it uses generic renpy controls so scroll up for back, middle mouse button to hide the interface etc.

There is currently no auto function but its been requested and is coming.

Also aware of the voice over sound difference levels problem, not entirely sure if that can be fixed currently but If I know anything I'l let people know.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it really necessary for a western VN to go full Japanese? I understand that you can't go all in and spend resources on something new and elaborate yet. And it's totally fine, standard harem games will always find their audience. But I'd like to think that western teams don't have to go full gaijin and write stories about stereotypical Japanese schools.
If anything, having quality school harem stories in American or European setting would make your products stand out much more.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it really necessary for a western VN to go full Japanese? I understand that you can't go all in and spend resources on something new and elaborate yet. And it's totally fine, standard harem games will always find their audience. But I'd like to think that western teams don't have to go full gaijin and write stories about stereotypical Japanese schools.
If anything, having quality school harem stories in American or European setting would make your products stand out much more.
Good point. I think that's a part of the reason I found that Everlasting Summer game interesting, despite its many flaws. Maybe we're just used to the Japanese High School setup, so we kind of know what to expect with them? Makes it easier on the writers.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whilst some of there titles are of this nature there is some mix up with sci fi and cyberpunk content also. Here's some of the studios other works/upcoming. Personally I don't really mind the school/education concept but I think names/location can be a bit more free(though I've got a personal taste towards the mysteriousness of Mushishi). This is personal opinion though I'm just the guy that offered to help do PR/Marketing for the studio last week.

Sword of Asumi - Similiar(Out on steam)

(Yes that's a well know singer they somehow secured)

Starlight Drifter(demo/Production)

Echo Tokyo(Production)

HighSchool Romance(This month)

HighSchool Possession(No video - December Release/Most Adult Title yet)

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Divine Slice of Life is now alternatively available for Purchase on

Additionally Tier prices have been reduced.Whilst numerous people were already backing at this tier we think this is a fairer rate.

The announcement on AJ's Website

Last edited: