What's new

Re: Akabur Games

I unpacked the archive, replacing the file. How do I pack it back?

Share a savegame, please.

Last edited:

Let me quote myself from 3 pages back

Got PM'd for a 100% save, so here's mine. All CGs/challenges/quests/costumes, you got ~7000$ to burn on nothing, Azalea is on waifu route.

Extract > open your PT:G folder > game > saves > backup yours then copy/paste and overwrite with mine.

View attachment 21918

Okay, I'm stuck. I only have Quest 17 (Blood Oath) and 19 (Pleasing the mother. Again.) to go. But every time I go to the Blue Bull, I get a message saying "Better to stay away from the tavern for the time being". I don't know how to progress and I'm getting frustrated.

Annnnnnnnd no sooner do I post this than Iris shows back up in her room. nm

Last edited:

^ Unless he patched it in 2.03, you need to finish "Blood Oath" 1st (and have Iris living with you forever), otherwise you'll get stuck infinitely on "Pleasing Again" since you need her and Jasmine both in your house to finish the quest.

Ha, I got and finished Blood Oath literally a couple minutes after I posted that. Now I can't quite figure how to get "Pleasing the mother. Again." to trigger.

Got it unlocked and it's your current quest ? Or how to trigger the start ?

If you're refering to my "patch", you can keep the files unpacked, as long as the files are directly in GAME\ (move it from the ARCHIVE\ folder) and make sure ARCHIVE.RPA is not in GAME\ folder. I've made an little update to my post

Omnikuken: For some reason, my ren'py games saves to my %appdata% folder, not the game's own SAVE\ folder

Last edited:

Got it unlocked and it's your current quest ? Or how to trigger the start ?
Trigger the start. I've zipped through like 20 game days and nothing's happening. Do I talk to Lilly all the time? Do I not bang any of the three super hot chicks I have living in my sex-hut? What do I do?

If you're refering to my "patch", you can keep the files unpacked, as long as the files are directly in GAME\ (move it from the ARCHIVE\ folder) and make sure ARCHIVE.RPA is not in GAME\ folder. I've made an little update to my post

Omnikuken: For some reason, my ren'py games saves to my %appdata% folder, not the game's own SAVE\ folder

Either [put my linked save in the \appdata folder], [delete the \appdata and hope the \game 1 will be used], [put my linked in both and win over the "random folder selector"], [delete everything (\game and \appdata) > unpack the game again > start and close it > put my linked back in either/both)]

Choose 1 of the [] and hope you can beat the system

Trigger the start. I've zipped through like 20 game days and nothing's happening. Do I talk to Lilly all the time? Do I not bang any of the three super hot chicks I have living in my sex-hut? What do I do?

Technically, you can't have the 3 of them since Lola ran away with her mother the night she tried to stay with you, hence this quest where you please Lily again to conquer Lola back to your den ....

"Three super hot chicks", Lola already live with you? Then how do you miss "Pleasing the mother. Again." when Lola join you only after this?

"Pleasing the mother. Again." quest: after "Lola new dress" quest wait few days, sleep in your home(just sleep, no go out, no sex), there will be Lola knocking in door, after this event you can take "Pleasing the mother. Again." quest in brothel, everything else self explained in quest log.

Last edited:

New Patreon update : he's back working on Magic Shop.

Best news I've seen on this forum in quite a while. I missed that little gem :)

New Patreon update : he's back working on Magic Shop.

Considering he has released WT and PT I wonder how this is going to work?
Not to mention he had 2 updates out for it already so wonder if he has any ideas to make it "bigger".

Considering he has released WT and PT I wonder how this is going to work?
Not to mention he had 2 updates out for it already so wonder if he has any ideas to make it "bigger".

i hada copy a long time ago where magic shop and PTwas one game. when you went thru the dungeon from magic shop, you ended up in the PT part of the game and started trainin jasmine.

"Three super hot chicks", Lola already live with you? Then how do you miss "Pleasing the mother. Again." when Lola join you only after this?

"Pleasing the mother. Again." quest: after "Lola new dress" quest wait few days, sleep in your home(just sleep, no go out, no sex), there will be Lola knocking in door, after this event you can take "Pleasing the mother. Again." quest in brothel, everything else self explained in quest log.
I was using a saved game from PT, not my start-from-scratch game in PTG. Apparently that borked it up somehow. Reverted to the PTG save, played through and everything worked fine. S'all good.

Okay, finished the game to 100%

OUTSTANDING!

Complaints are relatively minor, but the amount of new content is so extensive it frankly makes the original PT release feel like an elaborate beta period.

GOOD
- The characters. The heart of any story-based game. Everyone has a fully fleshed out (heh heh) personality, and no one really seems to do anything against type. (Altho the resolution of the Maslab friendship was..... unexpected)
- The sexy time stuff. All the new CGs range from great to excellent. The poses for Iris and Lola were particularly engaging, especially for the CG the night before the wedding.
- Azalea. Totes adorbs.
- The animation. If you've finished the game, you know what I mean.

NOT QUITE AS GOOD
- The animation. It just whet my appetite for more of it! Honestly, when I saw the animation, I was like, "Why isn't all of it like this??" That would be some game....

BAD
- It's over! After a year of waiting and griping, I finished it in basically one morning.

Last edited:

Okay, finished the game to 100%

OUTSTANDING!

Complaints are relatively minor, but the amount of new content is so extensive it frankly makes the original PT release feel like an elaborate beta period.

GOOD
- The characters. The heart of any story-based game. Everyone has a fully fleshed out (heh heh) personality, and no one really seems to do anything against type. (Altho the resolution of the Maslab friendship was..... unexpected)
- The sexy time stuff. All the new CGs range from great to excellent. The poses for Iris and Lola were particularly engaging, especially for the CG the night before the wedding.
- Azalea. Totes adorbs.
- The animation. If you've finished the game, you know what I mean.

NOT QUITE AS GOOD
- The animation. It just whet my appetite for more of it! Honestly, when I saw the animation, I was like, "Why isn't all of it like this??" That would be some game....

BAD
- It's over! After a year of waiting and griping, I finished it in basically one morning.

*WARNING INCOMING DOUCHEFEST*

Whet : sharpen a blade's edge
Wet : get something moist

*WARNING INCOMING DOUCHEFEST*

Whet : sharpen a blade's edge
Wet : get something moist

He already used it correctly.

EDIT: Unless I totally missed that the post was initially incorrect. :p

Anyone have any luck getting an android build to work?

I tried exporting it to android. It did start (atleast the ren'py launcher did) but as soon as the game haulted for errors, the app crashes so i couldn't see what kind of errors it gave...

I believe I've got it to work. The only thing that might not work is the end game animation (config.hw_video had to be set to False). Other than that, I've played it quickly

Last edited:
Back