What's new

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Wait wait wait, who the fuck are you? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH AKABUR????

You're not the same pissant that came in here with clumsy attempts at thinly veiled derision telling those that didn't agree with his opinion to fuck off. I want that guy back. It was fun getting under his skin.

I will say bravo on the use of the smileys though, particularly infuriating. How the fuck do I even go after that? Be all like "What a bitch, this guy can't even use words to try and belittle me, he's gotta use the stock smileys." ?

Also: Shoutout to my good friend Craw, the fuck you gotta ruin my fun by not getting the joke for?

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait wait wait, who the fuck are you? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH AKABUR????

You're not the same pissant that came in here with clumsy attempts at thinly veiled derision telling those that didn't agree with his opinion to fuck off. I want that guy back. It was fun getting under his skin.

I will say bravo on the use of the smileys though, particularly infuriating. How the fuck do I even go after that? Be all like "What a bitch, this guy can't even use words to try and belittle me, he's gotta use the stock smileys." ?

Also: Shoutout to my good friend Craw, the fuck you gotta ruin my fun by not getting the joke for?
Emmm... what?? :confused:

Man, you have a way with words, that's for sure. I didn't understand half of what you've said. :D

However, may I be hopeful that we're good then? I admit I was a bit of a bitch when I said that about you being 'too entitled' when I didn't really knew about your history with Akabur, you know.

About me and the smilies thing... yeah, I'm one of those guys that used them since the Bing Bang of the Internet. Old habits die hard and as English in not my language they help a bit to communicate.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is getting out of hand and I am pretty sure you guys are one more response argument from getting this thread shut down.

Just leave it alone.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is getting out of hand and I am pretty sure you guys are one more response argument from getting this thread shut down.

Just leave it alone.
I did already. :confused:

In any case, apart from that totally unnecessary argument of both me and Slicer, I didn't see anything that it's not repeatedly talked about to the extenuation in a myriad of other posts... Patreon: yes/no, how, when, etc...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh come now, this thread isn't going to be locked. Not even for 10 pages of off topic posts! I mean, Abelius hit the nail on the head, until Akabur releases something new there's nothing really to talk about other than the stuff that's already been talked to death.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "Fuck you, I'll post what I want" just "Don't worry, the worst a little jackassery can do is liven up the thread."

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I listened, he does not create the game anymore. An artist from his team is now doing an his own project.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I somehow wouldn't put too much hope in what GCS says ..... He did necro-bump 10+ threads in a few minutes last week to have a post count above 0. :cool:

And in the uncanny event whatever he said about Akabur was somehow true, he (Akabur) never mentioned anything remotely close to not being alone doing everything (except Xaljio and Dahr doing some sidework art/programming)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I somehow wouldn't put too much hope in what GCS says ..... He did necro-bump 10+ threads in a few minutes last week to have a post count above 0. :cool:

And in the uncanny event whatever he said about Akabur was somehow true, he (Akabur) never mentioned anything remotely close to not being alone doing everything (except Xaljio and Dahr doing some sidework art/programming)
Oh, OK, thanks.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update : 1 screenshot of in-game event having Jasmine dance for Aladdin and some UI elements talking to themselves.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post to myself : GIGANTIC wall of text for a dick-riding bromance with his proofreader/translator/BFF Lyk. And a 15mins video of Aka talking about new game/sketches/ideas/whatever :cool:

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think I was dead on with a Spring Release Date for the new game. With only 3-4 games and Akabur basically just doing writing and animations i think it's a safe bet.

My guess is March.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update with sketches of Jak girl (henceforth named Ashelin) "briefing the troops" ....

Theodosius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahem... I made a small mod for "witch trainer".

here you can it

Last edited:

Zoom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I was dead on with a Spring Release Date for the new game. With only 3-4 games and Akabur basically just doing writing and animations i think it's a safe bet.

My guess is March.
From Akabur's Picarto Channel, 2 days ago:

- He is working on the Space Channel game (illustrations).
- At this moment no plans for a "Witch Trainer Gold".
- No new comics in the near future planned.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahem... I made a small mod for "witch trainer".

here you can it
Many thanks for your work! :D

And this is the bug I told you about in your Patreon feed...:

If you hit -Not yet- instead of -Done reading-, this is what it happens:

A -Next- button is generated and when you click it then...

Bam! That letter appears out of nowhere WAY before Hermione is corrupted enough for that to trigger normally.
I can provide my savegame to you if you want.

Last edited:

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there actually anything different or new with the phoenix?

Besides changing the activation of its transformation, all of the dialogue seems the same as on other mods. Genie is an idiot, upsets the dumb bird, then there's nothing you can do. Is that correct, or am I missing something to continue on?

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there actually anything different or new with the phoenix?

Besides changing the activation of its transformation, all of the dialogue seems the same as on other mods. Genie is an idiot, upsets the dumb bird, then there's nothing you can do. Is that correct, or am I missing something to continue on?
You can't do anything with the phoenix, it's just supposed to be a joke I guess...

But jokes are supposed to be funny, so idk if you can call it that :D