What's new

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

He's working on a project with a friend of his. It's called broken heart bordello, check it out. I have yet to find the time to play it myself, tell me what you think if you do try it.
That one's still being worked on? Heard of that year's ago, unless this is a different one :/

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Glad I just opted for extracting the images. Nothing here is currently worth the hours of grinding. Also it's been a while since I played PT but doesn't it seem like Jasmine's sprite actually looks worse in this? How strange.

Exa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game is obviously still in development and this is an early version.
chill

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Knowing Akabur i think its safe to assume we might never get real CGs for this game especially since people are happy to throw money at him anyway(over 7k/month). Its basically a demo and a demo is supposed to give you an idea what finished product will look like = chibis and standing pictures of girls.

Dragoneer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i mean, the concept and plot is very cool, the game is pretty fun, and the characters are sexy as hell, its a very good start and tbh i cant wait for more, the game really needs some tooltips though

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Going by his previous exploits, we'll maybe have 1 new girl by Easter 2017. If he doesn't scrap the concept 3 times and switches girls each week.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

^ Going by his previous exploits, we'll maybe have 1 new girl by Easter 2017. If he doesn't scrap the concept 3 times and switches girls each week.
He is working with a team now so if anything Dhar and Lyk should keep him in line. Hopefully.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He is working with a team now so if anything Dhar and Lyk should keep him in line. Hopefully.
Dahr was with him before Witch trainer, he barely makes chibis for Akabur. Lyk is mostly used for proofreading/early testing ...... Not a big team to me, Aka is still left alone to make 99%+ of the game.

prdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Such a disappointment! grindfest...and no content. Only thing worse was the Broken (i even forgot the name) bordello. that shit was just sad....

Akabur needs to get a rid of himself! I could totally see him making a kickass parody game about game of thrones or something like that!

:edit. Actually the very end with Jasmine bj & jafar scene were quite ok. I really really hope the game will be 3-4 times longer and Akabur will reduce the grind part to 1/3.

Last edited:

CorrinSpear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recall there being a Luna scene in one of the editions of Witch Trainer through polyjuice. Did any more Luna content get added recently?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I recall there being a Luna scene in one of the editions of Witch Trainer through polyjuice. Did any more Luna content get added recently?
That's the Silver Mod. I don't know when they add new content but yo can follow them here

github.com/stg-trainer-annon/BT-Silver-Base

They are making a young Hermione expansion but that may still be 2 months away, from what they were saying on a few message boards is they want to fix everything in the next update, since their mods are a fucking mess.

4ubaka

Reputation score

Can anyone give a link to Witch trainer and Princess trainer please? Torrent and Mega links on front page both not working :(

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone needs to give him instruction about how to make a functional and optimized game UI.

Every single game of his has menus, sub menus, sub menu of sub menu and sub menu of sub menu of sub menu...

It's ridiculous!

It's a major design flaw and makes the game a clickfest.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone give a link to Witch trainer and Princess trainer please? Torrent and Mega links on front page both not working :(
Lifted these sites from pastebin. First two downloads is PTG...

WINDOWS v2.03:

MAC v2.03:

...and WT Akabur edition. No fan mods added.

WINDOWS 1.02:

MAC 1.02:

The source of these links?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how do you make money in new akubur game Star Channel ?
I can do quests until i ran out of money in game and shows dosen't give any money.
I even tried rushing to dancer costume show but no help there.

Exa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

take a few days without doing anything and the shows will give you 50g again
alternate between the characters also help keeping the 50g from the shows

prdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep an eye of girls' exhaustion. they only make 10 bucks if they are really tired.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another nice 1 from Akabur : dance gives 50$, stripper Jasmine 60$. So much hassle just getting to stripper shows and they give a glorious 10$ more than plain dances ........ Let the mindless grind evolve into useless grind upgrades.

Exa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was a farmfest indeed. Brainlessly farming shows was frustrating.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was a farmfest indeed. Brainlessly farming shows was frustrating.
Farming is good if there is a reward, as it makes it "shine" more. Without appropriate reward, it's just a way to artificially add things to do.