What's new

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

I hope these artists don't expect flowers when they go in 4chan...
Haha, most of the people posting are 4chan natives so I'm sure they know what they're getting into.

I just found it a little jarring, I'd never been to 4chan before I stumbled onto that thread several dozen pages ago. Initially, seeing people posting productive stuff like artwork only to have it ripped to shreds by critics (extremely cruelly, most criticism was not constructive at all) was quite jarring, I ended up 'white-knighting' and causing a massive flame war.

Nowadays I just stay out of it and watch the posts roll by, I've learned that it is just how 4Chan operates and in the end it either works out beautifully (Katawa Shoujo) or burns to the ground. Hopefully we get the former.

New thread is in case anyone is lost.

SxPiTBuLLxS

Reputation score

hi :) ähhm can somebody make a video to how to use the mods for witch trainer? sorry my english isn´t that good
i got everytime errors...:confused:

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi :) ähhm can somebody make a video to how to use the mods for witch trainer? sorry my english isn´t that good
i got everytime errors...:confused:
That is one unfortunate thing about modding, many of them are quite buggy and haven't undergone a lot of testing.

Right now most people are intensely focused on the 4 houses mods, and the individual mods/modpacks have been more or left out to pasture.

I'd recommend you use either Mavericks or Mo's modpacks for now (only one, you can't use both together), and they are fairly easy to install.

You can also give the latest (final) UE edition a try, it actually adds a fair amount of content (adds some of the CG's that didn't make the final cut in Akaburs version, as well as massively expanding the tutoring part of the game.), the only issue would be finding the latest UE (the pastebin one (mega link) isn't the last one, if you want to get it from pastebin you need to download it from the repository link which is kind of a pain), I know there are mega links for it floating around but I don't see any of them.

Last edited:

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can also give the latest (final) UE edition a try, it actually adds a fair amount of content (adds some of the CG's that didn't make the final cut in Akaburs version, as well as massively expanding the tutoring part of the game.)
If it's still the images of Hermione being fondled in class, or getting plowed by Snape in the corridors, etc., those aren't CGs Akabur left on the cutting room floor. They're just bits of artwork he posted on Hentai United several years ago, and one of the modders decided to tack on or rewrite certain public favors so the images would fit in. It's a good addition, just don't get people's hopes up that there's a trove of new stuff Akabur cut, and somebody has access to it.

How "massive" is the expansion of the tutoring these days? The last time I tried UE or the mods it just eliminated Akabur's sorry-this-feature-isn't-actually-part-of-the-game message, and had Hermione do one lesson where she got fondled with no additional artwork.

None of the mod packs that are currently available really make it worth replaying the game unless you were planning to already. Just my opinion.

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's still the images of Hermione being fondled in class, or getting plowed by Snape in the corridors, etc., those aren't CGs Akabur left on the cutting room floor. They're just bits of artwork he posted on Hentai United several years ago, and one of the modders decided to tack on or rewrite certain public favors so the images would fit in. It's a good addition, just don't get people's hopes up that there's a trove of new stuff Akabur cut, and somebody has access to it.

How "massive" is the expansion of the tutoring these days? The last time I tried UE or the mods it just eliminated Akabur's sorry-this-feature-isn't-actually-part-of-the-game message, and had Hermione do one lesson where she got fondled with no additional artwork.

None of the mod packs that are currently available really make it worth replaying the game unless you were planning to already. Just my opinion.
If I recall, the tutoring mod included in the last version of UE is actually fairly large, it adds costumes variations etc, and adds quite a few lessons which aren't seen in the vanilla game.

Yeah, I agree with you on the modpacks, they are more for people who have never played the game before, playing with mods makes the game a little better but definitely not worth re-playing as they are quite light on actual content (they just add some variety.)

The four houses mod and PT gold are what everyone is really waiting for, at the rate things are going however it seems like 4 houses will beat PT gold in both amount of content and release date.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That is one unfortunate thing about modding, many of them are quite buggy and haven't undergone a lot of testing.

Right now most people are intensely focused on the 4 houses mods, and the individual mods/modpacks have been more or left out to pasture.

I'd recommend you use either Mavericks or Mo's modpacks for now (only one, you can't use both together), and they are fairly easy to install.

You can also give the latest (final) UE edition a try, it actually adds a fair amount of content (adds some of the CG's that didn't make the final cut in Akaburs version, as well as massively expanding the tutoring part of the game.), the only issue would be finding the latest UE (the pastebin one (mega link) isn't the last one, if you want to get it from pastebin you need to download it from the repository link which is kind of a pain), I know there are mega links for it floating around but I don't see any of them.
Is the final version of UE 1.1?

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This.. might be a noob question for all of you guys but.... what is "UE" means?
UE stands for Unattended Edition, as to what relevance that has to the creator I have no idea.

Links for and for UE 1.1.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noob question #2 : "Normal" Witch Trainer works or Bitch Trainer only ? Probably only BT since mods and all, still asking in case.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All of the mods are made for BT, unless they say otherwise.

UE isn't a mod exactly, if you're asking about that. It's a full version of the game with its own changes like that Russian version and BT itself.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

UE stands for Unattended Edition, as to what relevance that has to the creator I have no idea.

Links for and for UE 1.1.
Oh... thank you. That helps me a lot :)

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I remember correctly this WT UE game has some sort of cheat command... or am I wrong :/

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just found it a little jarring, I'd never been to 4chan before I stumbled onto that thread several dozen pages ago. Initially, seeing people posting productive stuff like artwork only to have it ripped to shreds by critics (extremely cruelly, most criticism was not constructive at all) was quite jarring, I ended up 'white-knighting' and causing a massive flame war.

Now, hold on a damn minute here. You entered a thread for slave trainer games, which is a fairly peculiar fetish, and were surprised people were abusive, overly critical and not at all constructive?

I'm pretty sure they acted according to reasonable expectations there bub.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is new in this WT UE 1.1 mod (except masturbation on princes trainer events at night)?

and is there any more good mods?

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Um, guys, In the UE version, how do I got the Voucher?

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now, hold on a damn minute here. You entered a thread for slave trainer games, which is a fairly peculiar fetish, and were surprised people were abusive, overly critical and not at all constructive?

I'm pretty sure they acted according to reasonable expectations there bub.
Yeah I suppose in that regard I was somewhat naive heh. I guess I was more surprised that work was actually getting done in that sort of environment than I was that such a toxic environment existed in the first place.

Um, guys, In the UE version, how do I got the Voucher?
If I remember correctly you just need to get all 5 endings to "My Dear Waifu" (the final "imagination" book), it isn't really difficult, but it is very tedious.

It seems that a very early alpha version of the 4 Houses mod is going to be released today on 4Chan for public testing, don't expect too much though:

Don't get too excited, the mod still needs a lot of fleshing out . The version that will be released later today will pretty much just be a CG and the base work for working, locations and potions.
Still, something to look forward to.

Last edited:

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The voucher only requires you to get the harem ending, which itself requires that you get the three endings with the individual women, step-sister, teacher, and the girl from the library. So four endings all told.

The remaining ending is the forever alone option, and you almost have to avoid ever seeing a girl to get it.

Looked at the UE tutoring. It's pretty decent, but sadly it's intertwined with the rest of the game, or at least it seems to require a certain level of training be reached. Unless you're cheating, you'd have to go through the whole grind and all that to see the content start to finish. That's fine if you've never played before, but kind of a drag otherwise, as the additions aren't exactly massive.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still wondering what to do with the red bikini. Bought it, gave it to her, plowed the story till I gotta buy her the ball dress, got all personnal favors on 3 hearts each, finished the tutoring part (it says it's over, Genie can't teach her anything more).

Maybe the public's ? Maybe the endings ? Maybe nothing ?

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The voucher only requires you to get the harem ending, which itself requires that you get the three endings with the individual women, step-sister, teacher, and the girl from the library. So four endings all told.

The remaining ending is the forever alone option, and you almost have to avoid ever seeing a girl to get it.

Looked at the UE tutoring. It's pretty decent, but sadly it's intertwined with the rest of the game, or at least it seems to require a certain level of training be reached. Unless you're cheating, you'd have to go through the whole grind and all that to see the content start to finish. That's fine if you've never played before, but kind of a drag otherwise, as the additions aren't exactly massive.
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on, what do you mean "cheating"? You mean there's a cheat in this game? Can you show me?