OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

A few Updates:

HD remake of Witch Trainer
One guy @ 4chan is workin on an HD remake of Witch Trainer. Here is a picture of Luna:

Dr. Chandra Bitch Trainer Mod:
Dr. Chandra said:
I emailed the mod but never got lit up to be able to post to the forum.

Here's the initial version of my tutoring mod. It's mainly dialog with some new graphic elements. I added some chibi animations as well.

It's built on and tested against Bitch Trainer 1.04 and should be a drop-in addition to it. If you have other mods and want to use this I've commented my changes and additions pretty well. I've also bundled my PSD source. Mostly it's some outfits and a wand for Hermione. Check the read me file for more information.

I learned a lot about the game structure, coding practices and how to do animation. I'm still stuck on two animations that I can't get to fire. They both work fine if I replace one of the animations that does work so the structure is right. If I figure it out I'll post an updated version but it's a minor thing. I may add some more CGs for the later dialogs after the main portion if I have time before moving on to some other mods I have written up.

Mega Links to modded versions and update 10 of hermione generator and more: Thanks to 1baka

Russian Mod:
There is also a russian mod of Witch Trainer out there:

Changelog:
1.2.2s
* Fixed bug of previous versions - if you save the time when he read one chapter of the book and you can read the additional bonus, when reading this saves fails to read the number of chapters.
* Fixed a bug where the fire at Snape in a scene striptease
* As a result of the merger of different versions razarbotchikov one place was lost precondition of third ending. Restored.
* Significantly edited text of the book "My dear vayf"
* Numerous minor changes in the text: books, messages in the mail, in-store signs, objects, chatter, event, final, captions ...
* Make access to cheats menu: add gold, add glasses, turbo mode
* Added a link to the passage from the menu
* Added version history

* To fix a few bugs (fall down due to an error in the name of the variable, the fire at her and so on.)
* Completely rewritten code responsible for the book. From store Pribluda to read. Added message "This book is too difficult for you," when you try to read a book on training skills, if not ottrenirovan previous level. Previously, stupidly did not read that confusing.
* The code lays out clear Ranking's Event (from the beginning now to the last Event)
* Edit the text books (except vayf)
* Edit the text's Event (corrected typos, gugltransleyt)
* Edit the text talk with Hermione and Snape (corrected typos, gugltransleyt)

* Fixed bug - Error when trying to view artifacts to complete the game
* The code calls the game events partially rebuilt (using classes instead of a large number of flags)

* Graphics done through classes
* Added a third ending

* Added a training event
* Added ability to jump duel
* Added tooltip for a voucher Dahr

* Translated into Russian

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The URL for Mega link to Dr. Chandra Bitch Trainer Mod is corrupted, there's a "..." in there that messes it up.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The URL for Mega link to Dr. Chandra Bitch Trainer Mod is corrupted, there's a "..." in there that messes it up.
Either that or I get a decryption key required when I try to load the Mega link.

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Those 3 are his only games. He made a few interactive flash animations that you can find on newgrounds, but previous to them he was primarily an artist.

Ah, hadn't thought to search Newgrounds. Thanks!

Either that or I get a decryption key required when I try to load the Mega link.
Can't promise this is your problem, but for the decryption key thing try switching browsers. That usually works for me.

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, hadn't thought to search Newgrounds. Thanks!
Can't promise this is your problem, but for the decryption key thing try switching browsers. That usually works for me.
My copy and paste was the problem. Sorry guys. Updated the link in my post and on the front page.

Akabur updated his patreon a few times since my last visit here are the news:
Akabur said:
A guy show used to commission "The Market" comic from me years back is thinking about creating a VN game based on a "Jak and Daxter". I'm a big fan of the trilogy (Plus JAK X) so I couldn't help myself but volunteer my help. I have no clue about the progress of the game development or the story... All I know he needed character doll for Maia, so here it is...
EDIT: Here is the guy's email: Feel free to bug him to hurry up with the game. (And by that I mean let him know that his war is needed). The name is Burns.
Here is a new picture (You can find some more on the frontpage of this thread):

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Flame wars gonna start soon : found another bug : the bitch trainer torrent should be kickass.to, you wrote kickass.so ...... Or somehow .so doesn't work for me, swapping it around with .to worked. Please don't come to my house and murder me, it's Valentine's day afterall :D

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Flame wars gonna start soon : found another bug : the bitch trainer torrent should be kickass.to, you wrote kickass.so ...... Or somehow .so doesn't work for me, swapping it around with .to worked. Please don't come to my house and murder me, it's Valentine's day afterall :D
I am living in a different time zone, so valentines day is already over... :D

I updated the links on the front page. Thanks for the info. I missed the change.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the private ending of "Witch Trainer" :)

The good:
- best character design from Akabur so far.
- fun to corrupt the character and fun game overall.

The bad:
- Too short :(
- I felt that a lot of things were abandoned and that's a shame because the game could have been way better (cg, costumes, events, maybe stats as in etc). It really felt unfinished...

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nahh, bitching about decryption key is the standard Mega whine when you give it a wrong URL. If you see it either the link is wrong or you made some sort of error when copy & pasting it.

siegfried

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for the Princess Trainer Gold Edition. Any news of a release date?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or the promised spoiler-fest-video from last week :D

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have mixed feelings about the Princess Trainer clones. I'm annoyed at the ones who are like "Fuck akabur I can do better!", but I love the trainer game style and want more.

I just hope of the 4-5 being worked on right now, at least 1 gets completed.

JerkMcJerk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bluh... apologies for being dumb but it's cold as balls outside and my head is frozen, but how do I install the mods for bitch trainer that are on the front page?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't say this is 100% : Get the latest Bitch Trainer in the torrent (1.04a?) > should give you a huge folder with plenty of stuff laying around > download and unzip the mod you want (tested with JJ tutoring) > copy/cut everything in the mod folder to the game folder > accept all overwriting that comes up > start the game > from the Tutoring mod, theres a save file just before the event pops up (latest in date on page 2 of saves) > load that 1 and if she doesn't wand herself-up, somebody made a mistake (probably me, though it worked on my end).

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry if this has been talked about before but, there are going to be actual (like intimate) Lola scenes in the Gold Edition? If so, that's amazing because when I played the game she was my favorite.

Also it's surprising considering that the reason he doesn't have her in scenes (atleast I think that's the reason) is because of the suggestions he got as to what to do with her when he first made her? (those newgrounds comments were pretty damn weird) But I might be wrong though.

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this has been talked about before but, there are going to be actual (like intimate) Lola scenes in the Gold Edition? If so, that's amazing because when I played the game she was my favorite.

Also it's surprising considering that the reason he doesn't have her in scenes (atleast I think that's the reason) is because of the suggestions he got as to what to do with her when he first made her? (those newgrounds comments were pretty damn weird) But I might be wrong though.
Well Iris, my favorite character of pt , has been shown to have some new scene but Lola will certainly be in it too.
I don't think the reason why there is no real scene for Lola relate to her creation.
Akabur as the habit of not finishing is game , missing a few bit here and there , there is always some kind of time constraint that he whine about . It's in a Magic shop , PT and Wt . I am not exactly complaining but it be great to have him finished one thing and then add some stuff .

zen9o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe that Witch Trainer is now freely available from Akaburs Hentai Foundry

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I just 100% finished witch trainer and I have to say this guy is quite the artist.
The dialogues are so fulfilling and the art is so hawt.
The dot animation is quite good as well, I wish there were multiple positions, but I guess it's a reasonable start there.
The ending cut scenes were the cherry on top :3

Now for cons, yep the game was short and felt unfinished, but hey, there's more to come from this guy, so let's just wait.

On a personal note, I'd wish he would do a witch trainer for Ginny and/or Luna (but I guess this one's covered) :p

zen9o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do have to say that i really like Akabur's games, Lola was my fav from PT and I'm looking forward to her scenes in gold edition. Witch trainer was quite polished in the corruption/whoring aspect.
I hope there wont be any "whops didn't have time for this event" in gold

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just 100% finished witch trainer and I have to say this guy is quite the artist.
The dialogues are so fulfilling and the art is so hawt.
The dot animation is quite good as well, I wish there were multiple positions, but I guess it's a reasonable start there.
The ending cut scenes were the cherry on top :3

Now for cons, yep the game was short and felt unfinished, but hey, there's more to come from this guy, so let's just wait.

On a personal note, I'd wish he would do a witch trainer for Ginny and/or Luna (but I guess this one's covered) :p
Well the game is Witch trainer , not Witches , but yes would have been fun to actually have multiple character , but then again it's a massive amount of work to take on . Especially if you expect the quality of Akabur , but I am sure some time late he will found it in it's heart to make a sequel or a reboot , using the fancy magic map and so on .