What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ALBEN ] セントヘレナ RJ137364

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Didn't see any threads about this.

Info: This game was in development hell for a few years, but finally came out. Runs on RPG Maker XP, so you'll need to install the XP RTP. Overall, I think it's a great game and is fairly straightforward. There isn't GOR (you respawn at the nearest heal point), but it has quite the number of scripted events.

The game does have a very basic time system, with the first area giving you 10 days to complete events until you are forced to clear the cave. However, from what I can tell, there are no penalties aside for a few missable h-scenes and quest items. (You can use cheat engine to revert the time back. Just search for (day)*2+1, then change both values if you wish to rewind - there are no glitches from doing this, and all timed events simply repeat again.)

The game difficulty can be reduced at any time by clicking on the glowing light and selecting "reduce" at any hotel. As the game notes, there is no merit for playing the game on hard aside for having more difficult enemies, subsequently increasing the amount of time you have to grind. I recommend playing on normal (middle option) when you start the game.

There are no penalties for dying.

Story: You take on the perspective of a student named Helena who attends a magical school. With a bad father and living in a dangerous country, she finds herself chased out.

Tags: Female perspective, prostitution, knee socks, creampie, dirty, orgy, gangbang, tentacle

DLSite:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saint Helena (RJ137364)

Kind of stuck in the cave.
Who/how do I get the pick axe to mine in the cave?

OP
Y

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kind of stuck in the cave.
Who/how do I get the pick axe to mine in the cave?
Lets see.. Either or . They'll tell you about a pickaxe. If memory serves me right, there should then be an NPC standing .

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lets see.. Either or . They'll tell you about a pickaxe. If memory serves me right, there should then be an NPC standing .
Thanks... after that, still need to go to the furthest in part of the cave to talk to the guy for the old pickaxe.

What do I need to do to get a new one after it breaks?
And on the 10th night, it keeps sending me to the cave and I have no idea what to do.

Last edited:
OP
Y

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks... after that, still need to go to the furthest in part of the cave to talk to the guy for the old pickaxe.

What do I need to do to get a new one after it breaks?
And on the 10th night, it keeps sending me to the cave and I have no idea what to do.
At the very entrance of the cave, . In the next area, head up and there should be a wooden door. Interact with that and you will be able to get out.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At the very entrance of the cave, . In the next area, head up and there should be a wooden door. Interact with that and you will be able to get out.
Thanks, so there is no way to get another pick axe?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not bad at the start but you can see the moment the author just decided he had enough of it and rushed it to release.
It feels like 1/3 of the game is missing, especially the end scenes which are literally hearts and ellipsis like you were watching a placeholder.
Sort of a pity since it was building up to be pretty damn good.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is required to get past the broken ladder in underground 2F ruins beneath the school?
Also, I am missing the key to open the medium-small cells (e.g. the one containing the chest monster).

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is required to get past the broken ladder in underground 2F ruins beneath the school?
Also, I am missing the key to open the medium-small cells (e.g. the one containing the chest monster).
If you mean the chest in the underground prison, you have to go downstairs and into the cell where the big snake monster was held. An area of the wall will look different, examine it and it'll collapse the wall inside the big, empty cell back upstairs that's connected to the mimic cell. You can just walk in from there.

About the ruins under the school, I don't think there's a way. No one talks about it (neither principle or teacher you have in your party) so I don't believe you can go further.

Not bad at the start but you can see the moment the author just decided he had enough of it and rushed it to release.
It feels like 1/3 of the game is missing, especially the end scenes which are literally hearts and ellipsis like you were watching a placeholder.
Pretty slow release for it to be rushed. This game was in development for 3-4 years. But yeah, there were tons of things dev did with little or no purpose, or just over seen:
Other than being able to masturbate much later in the game, the heart meter doesn't matter one bit.
There's a locked room in the port town that you can enter at night.....but there's nothing inside.
There's a spot on the side of the school that plays no purpose.
Other than getting the one guy in your party at a very certain part of the game, the male dorm has no other purpose.
Female dorm being 2 floors is pointless as there's nothing to do on 2nd floor.
Having sex with guys at night have the same exact CG as sleeping with guys in the perverted town, which makes the whole thing pointless since "scenes which are literally hearts and ellipsis".
There's no way that I've found to restore LP in battle. The items I have that restore LP can only be used outside battle. And when those skills cost 32 LP and higher....it's kinda limited.
There's no way to get a certain CG, so you can go most of the way through the game without seeing a certain CG.
Her becoming lewd only changes her expression during the scene and doesn't add variety.
Dev is a good artist, and with the time in development should have added some sprite sex. Seeing a guy and girl running in place to empathize sex is funny.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the ruins under the school, I don't think there's a way. No one talks about it (neither principle or teacher you have in your party) so I don't believe you can go further.
Thanks! Is there anything else I am supposed to do to clear the story for this chapter?

Having sex with guys at night have the same exact CG as sleeping with guys in the perverted town, which makes the whole thing pointless since "scenes which are literally hearts and ellipsis".
Having sex with different people gives have different elemental stats, which affects which spells she can use.
However, I have not found a way to raise her light attribute via sex.
Each of the dorm have a spell book hidden (sparkly)... but that's it... well that and recruiting one of the character in each dorm.

Edit: found the last prison key for 1st floor small cell... its a random drop from one of the trash mobs on the front lawn.

I am missing one mimic chest that gives the 2nd and forth unison skill... probably the first mimic chest in game. Where about was it?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks! Is there anything else I am supposed to do to clear the story for this chapter?

Having sex with different people gives have different elemental stats, which affects which spells she can use.
However, I have not found a way to raise her light attribute via sex.

Also, I am still missing a key for the prison to open up some of the other chests. I only have 4 keys:
One that open large cells
Underground small cells
Underground Special Cell
One more for Prison 1F... I think it is side door to the left.

There are still medium small cells with chests in them that I cannot get to.
Nope. There's nothing else you have to do, you can go back to port town to make money but there's no new scenes yet.

You should have been given a key at that point in the story that unlocks all the rest of the locks. Try going over all the subjects to talk about with principal and talking to everyone in school/town. Once I was able to go back to the prison on my own, I already had the key.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are 3 new scenes in the port town, with your male party members in the inn at night. You need to talk to them during the day and have max heart gauge before you enter the inn at night.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are 3 new scenes in the port town, with your male party members in the inn at night. You need to talk to them during the day and have max heart gauge before you enter the inn at night.
Ah, i got those after the part you're at. Didn't think you could get it earlier. There's 4 actually, first 2 guys together, the other 2 guys separately and all the guys at once.

There's actually one with the girls too, but I haven't figured it out yet and the game wasn't holding my interest anymore to experiment.

OP
Y

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mm, agreed. The demo hooked me a while back, and I got really excited when I saw it finally release, but it was pretty disappointing to see it end up like this. Even the ending left me thinking... really? That's it?

I'm guessing the author just wanted to get it out there instead of endlessly sitting on it.

I took a peek at the level design, and yeah there's a lot of incomplete content and areas. As other posters here suspect, there is literally nothing past the ladders both inside the 1st cave and under the school. Seems like he , but gave up.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, the spell system is a tad tedious and not well explained. I still couldn't figure out some of the spells yet... like what is the condition to create the pre-requisite spells for the grand angel summon?

Also, are there any good unison spells from the list?

And I stand corrected, it seems you can raise all of her element at the seaside brothel...
1st: Fire+3
2nd: Debuff+3 (4th one on the right)
3rd: Curse (Dark)+3
4th: Wind+4
5th: Light+5
6th: Ice+3, Lightning +3, Buff+3 (4th one on the left)

Last edited:

JER98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where can i download it??

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I check the day?

ggnore12