What's new

VN/TEXT [Alcot] Osananajimi wa Daitouryou: My Girlfriend is the President. / 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Opening and Closing statement. This is my 4th and final game I bought at Anime Expo and will have no more to share. Imo i saved what I think will be best for last. i spent a total of $175 between 4 H-games and 7 H-doujins. i'd share the doujins too but I dont have a scanner and they already exist on the internet and translated so its a double negative for me to upload. I hope you have all enjoyed the game I shared as much as I did.

INFO

It started out as an ordinary morning, woken up by my childhood friend. Had a good breakfast… complete with morning hard-ons. An ordinary, everyday eroge scene. Or… so it seemed. Things would never be the same from that day, as peaceful everyday life was blown to bits.

An accident on a spaceship heading to earth, causes it to crash on the Prime Minister of Nippon’s office. The leaders end up in a state too horrible to see. To avoid chaos, the alien chose a girl who happened to be there, and to make ends meet, brainwashed all of mankind.

Nippon adopts a presidential system overnight, and incredibly, a girl, my childhood friend, is the president. The world will answer to her every whim.

LINKS

Picture of Said Game

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: My Girlfriend Is The President

is this english translated or japanese version ?

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is this english translated or japanese version ?
I looked veeeeery closely at the picture and saw it is actually both! Gotta love officially translated copies eh

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I looked veeeeery closely at the picture and saw it is actually both! Gotta love officially translated copies eh
yay time to have some fun and download 960*3+640 mb with my slow internet connection.

and yes good thing officially translated copies exist, patches sometimes cause bugs.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey come on lol. My phone sucks and its camera even more so lol. And yah, all games i uploaded are in english atleast.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey come on lol. My phone sucks and its camera even more so lol. And yah, all games i uploaded are in english atleast.
heh srry didn't know that, i'll keep that in mind thx. Already +repped

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For some reason part 3 of the download is unaviable for me could you see if it's me or it needs reuploading? Please? Thanks

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

okay it's working now for me I think the request got mixed up or something thanks for checking :)

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just started this game last night and wow. this game is gold with all its gags. Even the reacurring jokes keep making me laugh. i was right in playing this game last.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll end up playing it in a little while, and will tell you if enjoyed it or not, though it seems like I will.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Opening and Closing statement. This is my 4th and final game I bought at Anime Expo and will have no more to share. Imo i saved what I think will be best for last. i spent a total of $175 between 4 H-games and 7 H-doujins. i'd share the doujins too but I dont have a scanner and they already exist on the internet and translated so its a double negative for me to upload. I hope you have all enjoyed the game I shared as much as I did.

INFO

It started out as an ordinary morning, woken up by my childhood friend. Had a good breakfast… complete with morning hard-ons. An ordinary, everyday eroge scene. Or… so it seemed. Things would never be the same from that day, as peaceful everyday life was blown to bits.

An accident on a spaceship heading to earth, causes it to crash on the Prime Minister of Nippon’s office. The leaders end up in a state too horrible to see. To avoid chaos, the alien chose a girl who happened to be there, and to make ends meet, brainwashed all of mankind.

Nippon adopts a presidential system overnight, and incredibly, a girl, my childhood friend, is the president. The world will answer to her every whim.

LINKS

Picture of Said Game
Anyone can reupload the Fourth link?
He always stop at 3%.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! God. I love when Zouma did that. Hilarious. Overall, the game was awesome. Thanks for putting out there man. All the routes were great. I think Yukino, Irina, Ell, then Ran for me in terms of how I liked it. Yukino's was perfect, I think anyways. :D

PixelOnePixel

Reputation score

Sorry to bother you, but the fourth part keeps saying that it is unavailable..?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to bump this old topic but at Anime Expo I stopped by the J-List booth in the exhibit hall and they had the fandisc in english :D just to let you guys know

edit
Photo taken with cell phone

Attachments

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to bump this old topic but at Anime Expo I stopped by the J-List booth in the exhibit hall and they had the fandisc in english :D just to let you guys know

edit
Photo taken with cell phone
Oh god... Please, please, please tell me you bought it!