Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Alexis (Xivvix)

Alexis intuition brings her to the dresser first. She rummages through the drawers hoping to find something to cover her private parts. She finds a pair of black bikini panties. They are snug but they are not uncomfortable. Feeling satisfied at the moment, she stops searching, pondering her next move.

Alexis DEF 4
Alexis CONST: 2

Options:
Search again
Travel S

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alexis quickly slips the panties on. "Better than nothing," she says, while at the same time wondering why all the clothes in this place seemed to be a little on the skimpy side. Turning her attention back to the dresser, she searches again for something more concealing.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Alexis continues her search in the drawers she has yet to look into. She is disappointed that there is nothing else in the dresser that will fit her.

Alexis DEF 4
Alexis CONST: 3

Options:
Search again
Travel S

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

With a sigh, Alexis turns away from the dresser. As much as staying the room looking for stuff meant not having to go back into the hall with that slime thing, she really wanted to get out of this place. She moves over to the door, cracks it open a bit and looks out, making sure the area is clear before heading back into the hallway to look for a way out of this place.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

She cracks the door and sees that the hallway is empty (I assume you want to move in the hallway as well?)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Alexis moves back into the hallway. The slime creature appears to have moved on, for better or for worse. There is a door to the south and a hallway to the west.

Options:
Search the Area
Travel N/W/S

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alexis looks down the hallway. She had come from the west, and isn't too interested in going back that way if she doesn't have too, after what she's been through in it. Instead, she walks south and enters the door quickly.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Alexis ducks into the room to her south and discovers what looks like a laboratory. The dimly lit room extends into the darkness to her West. There are many lab tables with various lab equipment and closets lining the walls.

Options:
Search the Area
Travel W

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

A laboratory was a nice place to find sharp and otherwise dangerous things. Just the place Alexis wanted to be. Immediately running through the room, she began rummaging through every desk, drawer, and closet for anything helpful.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Alexis begins rummaging through the drawers but is immediately caught off guard by a tall man in a lab coat. "What are you doing?" He demands, stepping out of a dark corner of the room. She notices he has dark hair, appears to be in his early thirties, and apparently works out. She can see his muscles even under his lab coat.

Alexis DEF 4
Tech HP: 4

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk
Flee W/N (33%)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

At the sudden interruption, Alexis jumps and spins around, pressing her back against the drawer she had just been searching. She stares at the man in the lab coat, not sure what to make of him. The last person she had found in the place had been intent on pushing her to the ground and ripping her clothes off, not to mention anything beyond that. Still, this guy didn't show himself by cracking her in the back of the head...

"I'm lost!" she said, "I don't know how I got here or how to get out!" She kept her back to the drawer, and drew her arms across her chest as she brought her legs closer together, not fully comfortable in the skimpy underwear she had found. "Some guy attacked me in the hall, and something else too. Can you help me?"

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The lab tech looks at the girl in front of him for a moment, seemingly just realizing how exposed she was. After an awkward silence he moves a few steps closer and asks, "You didn't answer my question, so I won't answer yours. Subjects are supposed to be in their cells, so I say again, what are you doing here?"

Alexis can't figure out if the man is annoyed, mad, or simply confused.

Alexis DEF 4

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk
Flee W/N (33%)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alexis raises her eyebrows at the man's response. "Subjects?" She shakes her head, then moves to the side, sliding her back against the wall as she tries to keep distance between herself and the man. With the tech standing between Alexis and the door, she inches further into the room, but she wasn't particularly interested in going back into the hall anyway. "You want to know what I'm doing? I'm looking for a way out of this place," she said, "If you won't help me, then I'll just be leaving." As she speaks, she continues moving through the room, heading further into the room to the west, unless the man chooses to help her.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

With incredible speed, them man moves between her and the dark western lab.

"Now, now. I shouldn't be letting you go anywhere. In fact, I should make you go back to your room. You say you are looking for a way out? I can tell you right now that you'll never make it. You are here for our study." The man inches closer to Alexis.

"However, I will propose a solution that will benefit us both. I'll help you and you'll help me. Deal?"

(Flee Failed)

Alexis DEF 4

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk
Flee W/N (33%)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alexis gasps as the man moves between her and her destination. The man's closeness and his attitude irritated the girl, and after regaining her composure, she snarled, "If you're not going to help me get out of this place then I'm not interested in any 'deals' you might have." With that, she lunged forward and pushed against the man, hoping to knock him backwards into one of the tables than filled the room.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

She pushes the man and he lets out a mit of a yelp. "It's a shame lady, I could have told you where the stair were on this floor," the tech says with a smile, "but now I am going to make you my little bitch!"

The man get up off of the table and stares at Alexis meanasingly, waiting for her to make the first move.

Alexis DEF 4
Tech HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk
Flee W/N (50%)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

With some distance between herself and the man, Alexis lashes out with a kick to his midsection, pushing off against the wall to give herself some extra force.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Her attack is unorthodox and looks quite frankly a bit silly, but it catches the Tech off-guard. Her kick lands in his midsection, causing him to recoil.

"Feisty, I like that," the Tech says, even though he is clearly in pain.

Alexis DEF 4
Tech HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk
Flee W/N (67%)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"You won't like it for much longer, you kidnapping piece of shit," she said, bringing both hands around to hit him across the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.