What's new

RPG [ Alibi ] [ アリバイ] Infected City / 感染都市-十二日の生存者‐ RE144351 RJ144351

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [夏至工作室]感染都市-十二日の生存者‐

The girl in Hospital / Hotel? (1 left transition, building from your base with 2000 Yen in bloodbath room; there is vending machine in front of it) Seem to be indifferent to me.

There is only 2 option for me to do with her.
1st = [something] Mo shinai = (I won't do that again?) what that?
2nd = rape.

What do I have to do with her?
if you mean blue hair school girl.....after you enter her room then choice 1st option then...

1. go to 101 take key
2. go 3rd floor
3. take key from the 302 (maybe that dark room)
4. then go to emergency exit
5. come back to the girl then she go to your house give her food and rest and peep her take shower to get 2nd scene......no happy sex scene too bad though.....

note1 : only happy sex scene maybe only pink hair girl....

note2 : after rescue 3 girls from town and you escape it seem there will be update in the future for more girl.....(maybe...)

spart4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded the game and whenever I try to play the game it's flickering/stuttering horribly. I can only occasionally see my character, even then he morphs between himself and whatever is on the screen (zombies, the bedroll). I've no idea what the problem might be, can anyone help?

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded the game and whenever I try to play the game it's flickering/stuttering horribly. I can only occasionally see my character, even then he morphs between himself and whatever is on the screen (zombies, the bedroll). I've no idea what the problem might be, can anyone help?
I'm guessing your game is elusi's mega link on page 1? Doesn't seem to have any troubles on my computer... Got any screenshots?

Apart from the walkspeed, which many people have already mentioned :p, my main gripe was the sleeping. At first, I didn't see a point in making my character sleep because the game didn't make sleep an issue at all. There was no clock or time display, or a sleepy status, not even a pop up telling you to go home and sleep. I kinda just wandered and interacted with everything over and over again to no avail.

Of course eventually I realized, but that doesn't excuse the game's oversight, I might as well sleep immediately for 5 days den do my wandering, lifting any silly day-restrictions on possible interactions ugh..

spart4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing your game is elusi's mega link on page 1? Doesn't seem to have any troubles on my computer... Got any screenshots?
imgur com/XwHZjZW,LM7xYjj#0
imgur com/XwHZjZW,LM7xYjj#1

Yea, it's the mega link.
It's even weirder when it's in action.

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the girls though, so far I was only able to meet the blonde one in the music shop.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

or
Thank You:D

Close the game, use text editor open system/system.rec and replace all 0 to 1 (but dont change "60" to "61"), save file and you will got all scenes replay when you load the game.

Cosby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game's motif (zombie apocalypse + willing\unwilling sex with female survivors) is always irresistible but the atrocius gameplay and its poor realization really ruin this game. What a pity for a game with such potential... :(

Ulterior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone come up with a full walkthrough for saving all of the girls?

I feel like the key is getting the bento box items and not using them on yourself but for the girls after you've brought them to your hideout.

unitydragon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't run the game i get d3dx9_42.dill please help

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the english version of this game? I've tried out the demo of EN dlsite , more enjoyable if I could understand what they are saying. Ofc. just wondering. :>

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got AGTH working with this?

Kyrie

Reputation score

Here's a little preloaded CE table I used for 499 ammo / 200 hp / 200 stamina / 10000 money.

Still ended up editing the damn system file for the pictures because I couldn't find the key in room 101 or any room for the life of me. And no clue whatsoever what to do in the place you get the gun.

Attachments

GTA89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about asking, but is anyone having a link for the english version? Because there's one on the english dlsite.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump, any chance anyone has it for the english version? agth doesnt work with this

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if only i can attack/shoot other than right and left!

E : i'm not even sure how to save in this game, the 'Data' part is always empty even if i clicked on it

E2: nvm, looks like can only save inside the starting room

Last edited:

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hello there!...so does anyone have a reupload for this game? i really dont like necroing things....but the will of a man's perversion....is strong.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I went ahead and re-linked the copy I had posted back when this first came out; Mega did something to their system a while back that seems to have broken any old links to them. I don't know if this game ever updated or if there's a newer version available, but the one I have is just the release one.

Here it is again, for anyone too lazy to check back on the first page:

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have a download link to the english version of this? Seems like the links are down everywhere.

Dongle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have a download link to the english version of this? Seems like the links are down everywhere.
I found it on animesharing. The datafile.com link by blackmen is the one you want. Its slow but it works. It took around 30 minutes to dl.
Hardly really worth it btw.

Last edited: