What's new

SIM [Alibi] アリバイ 僕の教会 (RJ152056)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of Infected City.

The title is something like My (male pronoun) Church.

No NTR tag :v if anyone is a bit worried about it seeing some of the sample image.

Still dling the trial so no comment on how's the gameplay.

Re: [アリバイ/Alibi] 僕の教会

Bumping to update how the game works:

You can play as either the father or the sister (sadly she's locked in demo), I'm guessing the sister can ends up being raped -x - and the father might be raping women if he gets corrupted?

Resources are mainly 2 type - Food supplies and money.

Each 'day' have 5 phases.

First is the traveler phase, you get a page filled with 10 people, each offering some gold for stay at the church (or occasionally some begging to stay for free), each person you allowed increases the food cost (base of 5 +4 per person), you can have each that you suspect might actually be evil to touch a cross (for demon) or listen to scripture (for possible thieves) (there's no drawback to doing this at all :v unless you want to go evil of course)
If you click on one it'll tell you their situation (like beggars going "I don't know how many days since I last ate, please save me"), the animals next to them basically adjust their travel speed so a guy leaving from village that normally takes 28 days, but if he has 2x speed animal with him he only need 14 days.
(So long as you recognize the 4 direction kanji and the kanji of the location, it'll be fine even without translation tools)

Next is shopping phase, you can buy up to 1 of each item (1 of each tonics, up to 3 extra food supplies), here is where you spend gold.
(Btw the tonics are holy water, aphrodisiac which is locked in demo :v and poison respectively)

3rd phase is food time, you can put the tonics into each person's food (basically holy water purify them if you think they're possessed, aphrodisiac...the obvious, and poison to kill them)

Btw the order of people sitting are based on the order you let them in

4th phase is night round, you can peek into a room

5th phase is collection of reward/result (for example a sinner might steal the money from others)

Last edited by a moderator:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played the demo as well:

I don't japanese, so if you're in the same boat as me this game is little hard to wrap your head around.

That being said it's pretty nice for a small simulation game. If the demo is anything to go by it's a little content-light in terms of the Hentai, but should be reasonably enjoyable.

Especially if you have fantasies about being a corrupt church person. I dunno.

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo. I like what they were going for with decisions to be made, but it's pretty straight forwards after you set on a playstyle.

Time to wait for it to show up online as it's out today.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's on Animeshare as of this post.

Gotta admit, it feels weird to consider yourself a good person and yet run a church that turns people away in favor of its bottom line.

At least the music is soothing.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's on Animeshare as of this post.

Gotta admit, it feels weird to consider yourself a good person and yet run a church that turns people away in favor of its bottom line.

At least the music is soothing.
You can opt to be a 'good' person by inviting all the evil ones to kill them (rid the world of evils) and give food to the poor (the ones offering 0g)

Also, there's only 8 seats in the dining hall, so at the minimum 2 people will not be getting your help.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, but being good is boring. :3

Time to figure out how to actually unlock all the scenes.

General
1: Let in a girl and a bandit (visit the girl).
2: Let in a girl and two bandits (visit the girl).
3: Use aphrodisiac on bandit girl (visit girl)
4: When man and girl are horizontal adjacent, use aphrodisiac on man (visit girl).
5: When man and girl are vertical adjacent, use aphrodisiac on both (visit girl).
6: Use aphrodisiac on girl (visit the girl).

The Dude
1: Let in a lot of bad folk and girls? (Is an End, Not character locked).
2: Maximum Bad Karma (Not turn-dependent)
3: Run out of food.
4: Maximum Good Karma, Hit turn 20?

The Lady
1: Run out of food (with low Karma)
2: Run out of food (with high? Karma)
3: Maximum Bad Karma (Not turn-dependent)
4: Maximum Good Karma, Hit turn 20?

Hmm...

Last edited:

Coold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the 4th scene for the nun at turn 20. I had maxed out good karma, so that might be a prerequesite. Other than that the image in itself contained no H.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Incidentally, a lot easier to play as an asshole. Poisoned folk give a lot of money.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow they reused some of their old assets from a previous game, 進撃のオーク.

The event where you have 1 thief and you peek into a girl's room is a copy paste of the first preview image, with a colour swap for the dude. There's one of the masturbation ones in there too.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

General
1: Let in a girl and a bandit (visit the girl).
2: Let in a girl and two bandits (visit the girl).
3: Use aphrodisiac on a female bandit.
4: Use aphrodisiac on a male while his room is next to a female. (visit girl)
5: Use aphrodisiac on both male and female, while they both were being next to each other. (visit girl)
6: Use aphrodisiac on girl (visit the girl).

The Father
1: Gone through a night with 3 or more bandits in church without poisoning them.
2: Karma rating hits bottom.
3: Bankrupt. (Runs out of food during gameplay)
4: Complete a game with good karma rating.

The Sister
1: ???
2: Bankrupt. (Runs out of food during gameplay)
3: Karma rating hits bottom.
4: Complete a game with good karma rating.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

1. for the sister is identical than the one for the father. 3 bandits resulting in orgy.

EDIT: nvm, it shows the CG of the father but not from the sister, so there's still one event unknown.

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got the last missing CG for the sister (the 1st CG in the gallery list). You need to run out of food while having low morality (Morality: 堕落なシスター).

Funnily enough, I got the idea from the DLsite preview picture lol
The picture that shows the Sister naked with a donation box beside her and the word 堕落 in red color below it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Got the last missing CG for the sister (the 1st CG in the gallery list). You need to run out of food while having low morality (Morality: 堕落なシスター).

Funnily enough, I got the idea from the DLsite preview picture lol
The picture that shows the Sister naked with a donation box beside her and the word 堕落 in red color below it.
'A ' Oh, I thought it was having low money (can't buy more food) and run out (since it looks like she's selling herself for donation...which kinda makes you wonder what's with the 2nd bad end where she's holding a bag of gold but out of food...)

Oh well, god to know.

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

'A ' Oh, I thought it was having low money (can't buy more food) and run out (since it looks like she's selling herself for donation...which kinda makes you wonder what's with the 2nd bad end where she's holding a bag of gold but out of food...)

Oh well, god to know.
Yes, logically it should be running out of both food and money. But the dev seems to set the trigger for both bankruptcy bad ends to only "running out of food" lol

As for the 2nd bad end. In that bad end, the sister ended up also prostituting herself for money like in the 1st bad end. But since her morality is not corrupted, she seems to be downcast about it. While in the 1st one she is perfectly fine with it.

In any case, content is rather bare even when you compare it to Infected City... So much untapped potential, if only the dev is more diligent. Would love to see dot animation featuring the Sister :/

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a save for this game? i am so confused.

grimthegrey

Reputation score

dlsite[dot]com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE152182[dot]html

They have released a version in English on the english DLsite
replace the "[dot]" with .

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow , there is an english version?
I thought this one is in Jap version

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

link is

pass is valwin

Last edited by a moderator:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So there's no sprite sex with the nun? Boo, wasted my time.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some reason, the good end of nun doesn't seem to "stick" in my CG file, even if I try unlock it. This file should have all the rest however.

Unpack to "system folder" found in the game folder.

Attachments