What's new

ACT ADV [Alibi] ホラーブックII 13日の悪霊/Horror Book 2 [RJ212438]

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Honestly the only game that's really worth playing from Alibi is the one in the mansion. Everything else is buggy, constant-CTD garbage that's only worthwhile for it's gallery.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly the only game that's really worth playing from Alibi is the one in the mansion. Everything else is buggy, constant-CTD garbage that's only worthwhile for it's gallery.
Really, if only they would put some more time and thought into these concepts a lot of them could be something really special. Love the idea behind this game, especially with the tabletop elements, or in general just having other NPCS being capable of aiding you, as well as working against you for their own benefit. Pretty nifty in concept anyways.

Played the english demo in any case though and didn't have any CTD's, so unsure if it was actually updated any. Would try the version listed from the torrent, but both my PC and Total virus seem to think the EXE of that version isn't safe. Likely just a false flag really, but still, this game definitely isn't worth potentially getting any adware on my PC or worse from what I've seen so far.