What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Alice Made] Nightmare (RE240599)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Can't show pictures cause of loli.

Link to game:

Game requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP or up

Story
The game start's with you playing as a girl named Julia (The character you play as), she is dangerously diseased.
You start at the hospital about to take surgery, but a witch suddenly shows up in your hospital room and cast a curse, bringing you to a Nightmare world.
In this world you meet your companion named Lymph. She said for you to back to your world, you need to beat the boss in this word named "Malignant Tumor".
With an anti-cancer drug in her hands, Julia fights so she can go home.

Gameplay:
Just as any Rpg game, but has in battle sex animations. Well some fights do.
There are five boss enemies from Stage 0 to 4 (not counting mid-bosses).
In the boss battles, H scenes and the boss' strength do change depending on the protagonist's clothes.
When challenging the same stage again, even minor enemies become stronger with each challenge.

Fighting enemies seems mostly troublesome. I don't think you get much if any stats for levelling. A lot of your power seems to come from equipment which you buy. Prostitution seems to be the best way to get money but it is limited.

General gameplay loop is. Go into a stage. Grab the progress items from unique looking chests. Beat boss. Do this about 3 times.

The bosses have different h-attacks depending on your costume. I got as far as stage 1 (starting from stage 0) and so far every outfit I've tried (Regular, Skirt and Maid) all have different h-attacks. To get h-attacked just fill the red meter to 50. When it hits 100 you get a little scene with wonderful engrish lol.

Controls:
Same as rpg maker games.
the arrows directional keys to move
Z for OK and X to go back

Fetishes:
Loli, cosplay, lesbian, big breast, violation, internal cumshot, clothes destruction

Last edited by a moderator:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking at the cover and wondering in which universe this would be considered loli. Maybe it's just a side character? idk

Never would have thought a plot like this would be R18'd.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score
I'm looking at the cover and wondering in which universe this would be considered loli. Maybe it's just a side character? idk

Never would have thought a plot like this would be R18'd.
I know she doesn't look it, but the game tag has loli. Also I played the game for a little bit, I can assume she's like 15 or something. Least based the translations on the english d.l site version. Also, maybe the reason it's R18 cause of the tumor thing and the prostitution.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a text skip? Game is kinda lazy and forces you to rewatch the same cutscenes when you replay a stage.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[Alice Make] Nighmare
That the Japanese use Engrish is ...well, a Japanese thing.
That those of the western culture do is quite another.

That is to say: FIX YOUR TYPOS.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
So just to state how basic gameplay works.

Fighting enemies seems mostly troublesome. I don't think you get much if any stats for levelling. A lot of your power seems to come from equipment which you buy. Prostitution seems to be the best way to get money but it is limited.

General gameplay loop is. Go into a stage. Grab the progress items from unique looking chests. Beat boss. Do this about 3 times.

The bosses have different h-attacks depending on your costume. I got as far as stage 1 (starting from stage 0) and so far every outfit I've tried (Regular, Skirt and Maid) all have different h-attacks. To get h-attacked just fill the red meter to 50. When it hits 100 you get a little scene with wonderful engrish lol.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score
That the Japanese use Engrish is ...well, a Japanese thing.
That those of the western culture do is quite another.

That is to say: FIX YOUR TYPOS.
Sorry about that, staying up at 4 am really messes me up.

Last edited:

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this but I'm at loss with my wits here.

(TL;DR Not asking for a dl link, I'm merely asking if their games are even uploaded at all on the internet or if my hours upon hours of search was wasted. (Most notably, The game this thread is about and their newest game. Again, talking to you mods, not asking for a link, just a "Yes or No" if Alice Made games are available to download if I look deeper than I've already been.)

Non TL;DR
Is it a general thing that Alice Made (Or Alice Maid depending on which sites you are on) games are just nowhere to be found, download-wise? Because jesus christ I searched for nearly 2 hours to find a still working source for the game that was released before this one (The one with 4 criminals having to live together on an island, something like that was the plot) But for literally any other Alice Made game? I've been through japanese, russian, korean, chinese, english, spanish, italian sites. All of which I don't understand (except english ofcourse) in hopes of finding any sort of way to play their games. Nightmare and their new game ( ) especially. I'm not asking for a link or a direct download or anything (As that would be against the rules), all I wanna know is : Am I just not searching hard enough, or are their games just not uploaded. I just want to know if I should just stop searching.

But again, sorry for necroing this one. I would ask this question in the thread of their newest game ( ), but there aren't any posts about it, not here and neither on any other site that I know of.

Which brings me to something I find a bit confusing. Why isn't there a thread about their new game? It's already out! I would do a thread, but I sure as hell know myself and I would fck that up in every way possible. (And I'm also worried that Alice Made is just something "not to be mentioned" if their new game has no thread about it even almost a month after it's release, so I just stay on the safe side.)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alice Made games are available to download if I look deeper than I've already been.
No, you most likely wont ever find a link for their games. Just a quick glance at the dlsite page shows their games have DRM, so it is unlikely you'll ever find a link for the game, let alone one that has been cracked.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Personally, I really hate what the DLsite DRM does, because it means you can't make any edits to a game after you get it either. No scripts for changing resolution or making it fullscreen, no adding or improving translations for your own use, and no fixing bugs on your own end of things. I support developers and want them to be able to sell their games, and I understand concerns over piracy, but DLsite's DRM specifically makes it difficult to actually play the games in some cases. That Alice Maid tries to add extremely minimal but also poor translations to some of their games just feels like insult to injury.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp there goes a few hours of my life down the drain, atleast I know I can stop searching now. Thanks for the info guys!

And yeah, after looking at the dlsite it seems that the DRM was added with Nightmare. So only Nightmare and their new game have the DRM which would explain why I could get my hands on and found links (albeit dead, due to age) to most of their older games. Now I'm torn between buying it because I quite like their games, but paying 10+ bucks for something the entire internet is full of for free is just something I really can't convince myself to commit to.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
My take: don't bother. The scenes are okay, but can be viewed elsewhere. Apart from them, the game is kind of boring, and the inability to add scripts means you're stuck with tiny resolution or stretching without a 4:3 screen and the 'translation' is a joke.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Seems like the circle became more inclined to do yuri. I almost forgot about this one, because there was basically no thread for about 2 years.

They used to be successful back a few years ago, but don't bother with this circle's games now. They hardly make enough money as is, and their scenes have been boring to look at as well, especially if you're not into yuri.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but if by any chance someone finished this game, could tell me where to go after the defeating the second boss for the first time? I've seen the event at the church but I can't figure out how to proceed after that.

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a fortune teller lady that give you hints at the top right--she's helpful sometimes, anyways you should try sleeping at the inn/triggering prostitution scenes/a scene at the bar or the one with the guy at the top right corner of the map. I'm almost finished with the game and if there's a gallery at the end I'll post a save sometime lol

Edit: Made it to the end...here ya go

Attachments

Last edited:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just completed the game. Overall, it was pretty mediocre.

- No problems with the story, but it feels absolutely weird they dropped the cheesy english thing after the first boss.
- H-animations is the only good thing about this game. The quality of the animations alone is pretty good, better than most H-games I've tried out. However, despite some efforts that I can see, it still does not go well with the ingame battle mechanics. A lot of missed potential with such high quality assets.
- Gameplay core loop, game balance and map design is trash, but a lot of other H-games I've played can be similarly bad in these areas so it doesn't really matter.

Just really wish they could create a more polished piece of work using the given assets. For example, FLOAT ARROW (another group) has H-games with no CGs at all but they excel in narration and mechanics, which is what this game desperately needs.

Was this worth the money? Probably not. Maybe buy when it's 50% off while using a DLSite coupon if you're really into yuri.

idkwaifeedoinggames

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hey someone give the download link to this game