What's new

RPG [Alice Soft] Dungeon Dolls

PeterAlexander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I found a neat little game recently and couldn't find it via the search engine here in this forum. So I'm creating this thread.

It's from Alice Soft and named Dungeon Dolls.
This game is a dungeon crawler.

Here is the background story. The text is taken from the wiki:
Somewhere there exist an infinite dungeon, with endless hoards of monsters residing in it. Because of some magic, any adventurer entering it will start at level 1, and no one has managed to complete the dungeon.

An alchemist tried to deal with this issue, and created a Doll, the ultimate support partner.

As the apprentice of the alchemist, you shall bring along the Doll and discover the mysteries of the dungeon.
Please be aware that I crippled the following links because I'm not yet allowed to use links due to lack of posts.

wiki link: alicesoft.wikia. com/wiki/Dungeons_%26_Dolls
You can also see some screenshots of the game in the wiki.

And here is your download link:
mega.co.nz/#!44V0WDoQ!p7z9QOPbvoEQ3jsmelE0YoGwYX1hjyDZ3ndauu1OYY4

I researched a bit but couldn't find out if there is any forbidden content.
I played for about ten hours and couldn't find any. Alas the hentai content is generally rather low. According to the wiki there are 5 scenes you can unlock. I did not yet manage to unlock any of those because it requires a bit of luck to get the right clothing items from the monsters.
I left my savegame in the archive so you can have a look around the clothes and dungeon floors I already unlocked. This game doesn't seem to support multiple save files so if you want to restart your journey then delete or rename the save folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Dolls

The gameplay looks decent enough, at least it's not the same old, cookie-cutter, RPGMaker stuff that over-saturates H-RPGs. However it's hardly much of a H-Game anyways, due to there being hardly any ero content, so meh.

Thanks for the mega link, though.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It appears to have an english translation too, interesting.
I'll certainly give it a whirl. thanks for the share.

OP
P

PeterAlexander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it seems to be at least partially translated.
There are some symbols in the text that are maybe not translated or there for formatting issues but all in all it is well readable.

A little hint though: Don't fuck up the arrangement of the items you get. You can't rearrange them. Or at least I didn't find a way to do so. My first go at this game was a mess due to this. :D

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, it seems to be at least partially translated.
There are some symbols in the text that are maybe not translated or there for formatting issues but all in all it is well readable.

A little hint though: Don't fuck up the arrangement of the items you get. You can't rearrange them. Or at least I didn't find a way to do so. My first go at this game was a mess due to this. :D
It was translated by 2.0 translation on June 8th 2013:

Here is the link to the wiki:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I cant seem to change the resolution. The menu doesn't close when I click "OK" and changing the ini file to 1080p doesn't still only draws 800x600. Does anyone know how to successfully change it?