What's new

[Complete - Partial] Alice Soft - 母爛漫 - Haha Ranman - User Interface Translation - v1.01

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title: Haha Ranman (母爛漫)

Developed By: Alice Soft ( )

Release Date: 26.04.2019

Translation Version: v1.01

Synopsis (taken from vndb.org)
Soon after getting married, Wakura Mayuko's husband was murdered by the hand of a sword killer. Losing the will to live, Mayuko had fallen into despair and tried to kill herself, but there was a young boy who pulled her heart away from the despair. His name is Kaga Isamu. Like Mayuko, his parents also lost their lives to a sword killer. Mayuko felt a connection between them, decided to adopt Isamu from an orphanage and started living together.

Ten years have passed since then, Isamu has grown into a young man. While Mayuko somehow managed to regain herself with the help from her husband's little brother Wakura Takafumi, a psychiatrist. However, the recovery also makes memories with her late husband fade away slowly, and that, bring the pain to her heart.

One day, Isamu met a beautiful girl at a shrine. Isamu is shocked by the words told by the girl. "Mayuko will die soon". When her heart filled with emptiness, the death shall invite her soul.
The girl claims she knows the way to save Mayuko and willing to lend her hand, but the way to rescue Mayuko is to have the girl teach him "the way of sex".

Download Link:
" " + "#!XOx1Va7L!AfltDPW1ANrynX76US9BZ6XWLTa9hQa0hTmJejxpPJ8"

To apply the translation copy the file inside the game folder and overwrite.

NOTE: THIS IS JUST INTERFACE TRANSLATION!

Translators Notes:
Last week I saw this game come out and since I'm a fan of these kinds of games from AliceSoft I've immediately downloaded the game and checked if I can extract the images using old tools I have and to my surprise, it worked. Ever since then I've been translating and editing images. In total there are a little over 500 images that needed translating. I've translated and edited about 370 of them. The untranslated images are used only in configuration window which I hope to translate next week. As it is now, the game is fully playable and every window you'll need for gameplay is translated. Note that some things I might have mistranslated since I was in the hurry and I didn't play the game at all. If you noticed something, sent me a PM and I'll retranslate those images. Another thing is that things inside .ain file can't be translated since there's no working .ain decompiles and compiler. All Alice Soft games after Oyako Rankan have this new thing added to the .ain file and old .ain decompiler isn't working anymore. Help messages and other things are going to be in Japanese but I think they should be hookable. In any case, hope you enjoy the game. It was a bit hassle to translate and edit but I think it paid out in the end. I'm really satisfied with how it looks. I've almost forgotten to mention the clock in the top left corner of the screen. This game uses Chinese Zodiac signs as hour singe on the clock. Since the window size is small to type in Dragon, Rooster and other animal names that are inside the Zodiac I was forced to lower it to first three letters and two for Monkey. On the bigger image, I was able to put images of the animals in question but for those small images, I was forced to type in the first three letters; ie. Rat = Rat, Rab = Rabbit, Tig = Tiger and so on.

ICON EXPLANATION:

Used at: Your Room and at University
Practice with a sword
Increases Exp
While practicing at university also increases Saki's affection

Used at: Coffee Shop
Help Mayuko
Increases affection with Mayuko
Increases sales

Used at: Your Room
Rest your body
Restores action points

Used at: Mayuko's Room
Triggers Mayuko's H-Events
Can be used only after Conditions have been met

Can be used from Rat till Tiger
Restores Mayuko's heart

Takafumi peeks at the love affair of Isami and Mayuko
Reduces Takafumi's mental power
Can be used from Pig till Rat

Used at: Shrine
Visit shrine and pray
Temporarily increases and restores action points
Can only be used once per day
Number next to the action points will appear and it indicates how many hours the power will last

Used at: Backstreet
Visit Red Light District
An event occurs

Used at: Sakura Street
Protect the city by repelling the thugs

Used at: Tobacco Shop
Talk with Oogiku Jun
You can check the status of the heroines

Changelog:
v1.01
Some of the images were corrupted somehow and instead of seeing a picture in the game, a black square was displayed.
You'll have to redownload the whole file to fix this issue.
There might be some other images that have this issue. If you see any, report it.

Screenshots:

Last edited:

niery

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
can u use cheat engine in this game?

Rakeen70210

Reputation score
I tried using Astrotite to extract this file but keep getting an error. Any solutions?

1629257399990.png

nvm I figured it out.. .for anyone else having trouble just copy and paste the .afa file in the game directory, you are not supposed to extract it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Rakeen70210
"Figured it out"

It's not like it says in the first post.

I guess it's hard to read so I'll bold it and increase size to 30.

EDIT:
Okay, I get it now as to why it's confusing.
The fact is the first time I opened this thread the file was inside a 7z so you need to extract it, but later on, the file was taken down so I reuploaded it as it is, ie. didn't 7z it again.
In any case, I corrected the text in the first post.