What's new

ADV [Alice Soft] Kichikuou Rance / 鬼畜王ランス

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

VNDB: (7.91)
Download:

Patch:

Well, seems like they finished translating this really onld (1996) spinoff of Rance, hopefully we will be able to get our hands on it soonish.​

Last edited by a moderator:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Kichikuou Rance

oh so it was completed today eh? i thought it'll be completed in december or so.

also the translator's site here

for anyone who wants to look on it

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, found the download links, but they suck. If anyone could download it and reup it to Mega or GE, that would be great.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, found the download links, but they suck. If anyone could download it and reup it to Mega or GE, that would be great.
Are the download links from the Retro Alice archive any faster?

Game:
Download link:
Manual?:

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well i found this torrent for all the Rance games i think, it also includes this one plus other things Rance related won't be able to upload it myself though at this point and time but you can try the torrent if you want an alternate download option

edit: found a better torrent for it surprised that is still up was posted in a thread in 06 but it contains only this game instead of most of the collection which the other has just click the kichikuou.zip.torrent directly under the image and you should be able to download it

Last edited:

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

People, the download provided by the translator is the full game in english, its not a patch, so downloading the game in japanese previously is a waste of time.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

People, the download provided by the translator is the full game in english, its not a patch, so downloading the game in japanese previously is a waste of time.
Really? That's odd, the Japanese game was about 450Mb, and the patch is only 175Mb o_O

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Does it strip out the voices?

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really? That's odd, the Japanese game was about 450Mb, and the patch is only 175Mb o_O
I can run the game I download from the translator site. (but just the very first tutorial).

I think it's because the original was sold in CD, so they add some 'un-important' things to make the game look like it worth 80$ (and I bet my ass it is).

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any way to buy Rebecca from the merchant?

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any way to buy Rebecca from the merchant?
Has always on the Rance series, you should play once with out a guide and just live with the losses. Then use a guide.

YoukaiFan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alice Soft in general. Man, there is still stuff I haven't seen in Sengoku Rance and I've played that game at least 5 times. To be fair, I never finished it...

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has anyone else had trouble running this in full screen mode? i can run it just fine in window mode but if i try running it full screen mode it becomes somewhat distorted hope that's the right word for it also i get this error every time i start the game, an error occurred while loading stretch.dll: 0000007E any idea as to why it won,t run it normally in full screen and what that error means?

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm trying to cheat with cheat engine as I just want to see all the H, not actually play the game. So far it's resisting me.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm trying to cheat with cheat engine as I just want to see all the H, not actually play the game. So far it's resisting me.
If you just want to see the pictures, you may as well just go here:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For guide and walktrough can be checked trough :
Unfortunatly the translation in this website is still based old time jp translation so it take time to match the name
The game pretty fun in gameplay, as for galery well its retro style so no comment

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How's your progress? Can you post the cheat table if you get anywhere? As for me, the H doesn't really matter and I just enjoy the story, but I really suck at strategy games.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How's your progress? Can you post the cheat table if you get anywhere? As for me, the H doesn't really matter and I just enjoy the story, but I really suck at strategy games.
1 time out of about 10 I can set XP higher, which will gain 1 character 1 level a week later. Then the address changes. Also, I can't seem to get a hold on Rance's xp at all. So not great.

I wouldn't be driven to cheat at all if this game didn't have super tight time constraints if you want to get all the ladies. It's a lot of "you must do this unintuitive thing on turn 3 or on turn 5000 you get the bad end!" type stuff.