What's new

Alicesoft:Alice 2010?

Darkheaven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been looking for Alice 2010 pack which includes some bonus content and a remade version of Rance 2. More specifically, I've been trying to track down a game from the pack called Haru Urare—On-Campus Red-Light District— in it. So far, I've hit up Google and such but most DL links are either dead or the torrents are very slow due to almost no Seeders. If anyone can point me to the right direction, I'd be very grateful.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Alicesoft:Alice 2010?

Been looking for Alice 2010 pack which includes some bonus content and a remade version of Rance 2. More specifically, I've been trying to track down a game from the pack called Haru Urare—On-Campus Red-Light District— in it. So far, I've hit up Google and such but most DL links are either dead or the torrents are very slow due to almost no Seeders. If anyone can point me to the right direction, I'd be very grateful.
I'm no expert but some of the pictures from Alicesoft:Alice 2010 look kinda Loli and that is a big Nono here just ask Nunu

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think Alicesoft does loli do they? Sengoku Rance had a bath scene with Kou and god forbid that forest hut scene, but neither is meant to be sexual.

OP
D

Darkheaven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nvm, consider this closed or deleted I guess, found what I was looking for. Thanks for the responses, guys.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where did you find it?

Granted, I have the DVD so it doesn't affect me but maybe others were not around when it was hot.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think Alicesoft does loli do they? Sengoku Rance had a bath scene with Kou and god forbid that forest hut scene, but neither is meant to be sexual.
Well like I said, i'm no expert, all I did was google the name and some of the pics just looked a bit...nope.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Daiteikoku.