What's new

VN/TEXT [ ALICESOFT ] Beat Angel Escalayer REBOOT 超昂天使エスカレイヤー・リブート

E

erobotan

Re: Beat Angel Escalayer REBOOT

CG are at 98% completion. I already given up>.>

Won't help u with that ending that u want since it's probably a special ending event for escaslayer reboot. But eh.. hopefully it helps u with the other endings.
yeah, i also use that guide, it bring me to 98% CG, i think it will be 100% once i can get that special ending

which one that are you missing?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah, i also use that guide, it bring me to 98% CG, i think it will be 100% once i can get that special ending

which one that are you missing?
I'm just missing similiar CGs from going the green-haired girl route and choosing different options for the dialogues.

Meh. not that big of a deal for me xD. Thanks anyway:)

E

erobotan

I got that CG event where she give birth to a blue baby. Sadly, it's been a long time since I got it so I can't really remember the specifics how to trigger it anymore.

I only remember a few things about triggering that event.

1. It's definitely at the end of the true love route.
2. After beating the red-haired guy at the end, somehow the story continues and u have to fight a series of tough bosses. That CG is the result of losing to one of them.
3. I was doing so well for that story run (maybe it's a requirement that u can't lose to any bosses and have good environment rating?)

...I'm not sure if the choices of any of the dialogues would lead to that event. Sorry :(
I got the ending using the info you provided. No loses, high peace rating, and I also maxe the love level just in case ^^. Thanks alot!

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the links are not working anymore

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the links are not working anymore
Thanks for the heads up. I removed the dead links. The torrent is still active at least. The links weren't my own uploads so I can't reload them. However, the game was a major release so a short search should turn up a new set if you can't/won't use torrents.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up. I removed the dead links. The torrent is still active at least. The links weren't my own uploads so I can't reload them. However, the game was a major release so a short search should turn up a new set if you can't/won't use torrents.
sorry for the late reply(i was very busy and i just remembered this thread just now). Now the seeds are quite low because I had no time to look at this thread again. If only there is a DL link for this maybe Mega. Now I cant find working direct downloads. Torrent takes a week (ETA) for the DL haha. A vid of the CGs would be great. Can you make me one?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Man, thanks for necrobumping this. Missed it the first time around, and Escalayer features one of my favourite futa scenes EVER.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, thanks for necrobumping this. Missed it the first time around, and Escalayer features one of my favourite futa scenes EVER.
yeah, I remembered that i wanted to get this game and know there so little seeds on this game. haha

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I know, right? I've watched it more times than probably any other hentai scene. This game has what is virtually the same thing AND another really good futa scene, too.

sorry for the late reply(i was very busy and i just remembered this thread just now). Now the seeds are quite low because I had no time to look at this thread again. If only there is a DL link for this maybe Mega. Now I cant find working direct downloads. Torrent takes a week (ETA) for the DL haha. A vid of the CGs would be great. Can you make me one?
20 seeds should be more than enough to download successfully. You may have to be a bit patient, though.

Also, google searching for 2 minutes found working links at:

As for the CG, you can find it at:

Last edited:

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, thanks for bumpin this thread I guess. I'll replay this game, it was pretty fun. Though I wish there was a translation like other Alicesoft games, haha.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know, right? I've watched it more times than probably any other hentai scene. This game has what is virtually the same thing AND another really good futa scene, too.

20 seeds should be more than enough to download successfully. You may have to be a bit patient, though.

Also, google searching for 2 minutes found working links at:

As for the CG, you can find it at:
Which site? because i already checked this and almost all the site said "file not found"

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Which site? because i already checked this and almost all the site said "file not found"
Of those the depositfiles and uploaded links seem to all be okay. I found an entirely different list of links also from the same forum and put them in the OP for this thread, and all those seem to be working, too.

Seriously, if there is one take-away from all this its that finding Beat Angel Reboot is still incredibly easy.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry for old bump, but didn't any one find out the pregnancy bad end with the blue boss and her giving birth? i just wasted 3 hours getting perfect love, 100 peace points and no losses.

i came back after almost a year just to try this ending again using instructions that seemed to work for every one else.

or heck, any one have a save right before the fight?

E

erobotan

sorry for old bump, but didn't any one find out the pregnancy bad end with the blue boss and her giving birth? i just wasted 3 hours getting perfect love, 100 peace points and no losses.

i came back after almost a year just to try this ending again using instructions that seemed to work for every one else.

or heck, any one have a save right before the fight?
maybe you accidentaly messed up in one of the choices? since it can only happen in true love route? All love sex scene maybe need to be unlocked too?

Anyway here is

I think it's the most right down save, the one with "!" mark.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did it matter if i viewed the NTR of her being captured? since it wasn't in my control and it's just allowing me to see what is happening anyways?

i chose to view it both times.

E

erobotan

did it matter if i viewed the NTR of her being captured? since it wasn't in my control and it's just allowing me to see what is happening anyways?

i chose to view it both times.
doesn't matter i think but i always view it :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry man, just used your save and played through to the end and still ended after the first final boss that you can fight twice.

what am i doing wrong....

E

erobotan

sorry man, just used your save and played through to the end and still ended after the first final boss that you can fight twice.

what am i doing wrong....
weird, i played with it after i uploaded it & i fought the new boss ... have you unlock all the other endings? maybe to unlock the true ending you need to unlock the rest?

you're using the lower right slot ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think i figured it out, esca is only the CG. i deleted it and my old saves are there, but the CG recollection is gone. also, these are the saves i have after i copy and pasted yours after deleting mine. it's still my save spots.

edit: i dont suppose you are willing to zip up your whole save folder so i can have an exact replica of your save.

to any one that can read this, this ability doesn't happen to lock out the true ending route does it? i see it says ED in the description, but dont know what it says. i always equip it because it saves a turn by not having a slot.

Last edited:
E

erobotan

i think i figured it out, esca is only the CG. i deleted it and my old saves are there, but the CG recollection is gone. also, these are the saves i have after i copy and pasted yours after deleting mine. it's still my save spots.

edit: i dont suppose you are willing to zip up your whole save folder so i can have an exact replica of your save.

to any one that can read this, this ability doesn't happen to lock out the true ending route does it? i see it says ED in the description, but dont know what it says. i always equip it because it saves a turn by not having a slot.

I tried equipping that ED skill & yeah no new ending. Seems we found the culprit here.

If that still doesn't work then let me know, I'll upload the whole save folder