What's new

VN/TEXT [AliceSoft] 妻みぐい3/ Tsumamigui 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tsumamigui 3 [妻みぐい3]

what do you mean by slg trapping? just got home from work and started up the torrent to continue. most likely wont be able to play tonight.

so is it or is it not, easy to get ntr'd if you look for it?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For the SLG trappings I meant map movement, heart counter, money, items, and that sort of stuff. If you were to look at the screenshots (or even just play the first hour or so) you'd probably think the game had some decent mechanics beyond just picking which girl you want... but no, it really doesn't.

I didn't really bother with the NTR stuff but looking at the gallery on ExHentai it looks like there's a good amount. I probably won't bother with the game anymore to get into it; in fact I'll probably just replay Tsuma Shibori and Oyako Rankan.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if you really want NTR best one is [elf] 媚肉の香り ~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~ [Elf] Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~

reason why is this you can do something in this game !
change clothes of girl, peep hole for full see your girl being fucked, walking on house, full animated sex scene.

from my view alicesoft doestn not evolved magic ctrl all the time, cum meter is just show ! many feature is just feature, if there was tower defense from attacker then it would be something. Liner game is liner ! i play game and was like meh....it feels like i seen this before.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh, Oyako Rankan was kind of a half-netorare game and this series is a netori game. Netorare is just not really Alicesoft's forte, especially not the pure slap-in-your-face kind of netorare. If anything, they specialize in the opposite, the harem wish-fulfillment type games like Rance. Take Oyako Rankan, probably the strongest netorare element game they've got, and even that game has some pretty strong harem wish-fulfillment elements.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Welp, I was looking forward to this game, since both Oyako Rankan and Tsuma Shibori were great games.

And yes, Alicesoft sucks at NTR, both OR and TS were games with much more focus on you doing the stealing and staying on top of your antagonists, not many games with NTR elements can end with a harem ending, or allow you to simply lock the stealers out with little effort.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you really want NTR best one is [elf] 媚肉の香り ~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~ [Elf] Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~

reason why is this you can do something in this game !
change clothes of girl, peep hole for full see your girl being fucked, walking on house, full animated sex scene.

from my view alicesoft doestn not evolved magic ctrl all the time, cum meter is just show ! many feature is just feature, if there was tower defense from attacker then it would be something. Liner game is liner ! i play game and was like meh....it feels like i seen this before.
the only problem with that game is how difficult it is to navigate / branch out. i dont know where to walk or talk in order to get ntr'd. i still have it installed because i love the animation viewer but i can't play it worth jack.

Zarai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the only problem with that game is how difficult it is to navigate / branch out. i dont know where to walk or talk in order to get ntr'd. i still have it installed because i love the animation viewer but i can't play it worth jack.
Do you know where I can find a download of the game? All the torrents are dead and no one is seeding.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, like i said in my post. i still have it installed. i've had this game for about 3 or so years now. the animated scenes are just that good. i'd never uninstall this game.

heh, lucky you. i still have the files in my computer. let me zip it and upload it to mega. it will take some time to upload since i'm using a hotspot and not home internet.

Last edited:

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, this game sucks. It has the worst illusion of choice I have ever seen. The game is on rails for more than half of it. If you want an ending where you don't sit around and do nothing for the final week you need to follow a very specific schedule with no room for deviation, and you can only find that out through extensive trial and error or following a walkthrough. The "game" would be better if it simply let you pick a route in one choice since that provides the same amount of "gameplay" with none of the bullshit. And what the hell is the point of forcing the player to do nothing in the final week, rather than just ending the game immediately, when they don't unlock a route?

Last edited:

Zarai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry, like i said in my post. i still have it installed. i've had this game for about 3 or so years now. the animated scenes are just that good. i'd never uninstall this game.

heh, lucky you. i still have the files in my computer. let me zip it and upload it to mega. it will take some time to upload since i'm using a hotspot and not home internet.
Thats fine and thank you for the download. :D
Btw is the gameplay a standard vn or is it more complicated to unlock scenes?

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the most complicated game i've ever played to unlock scenes. it is not straightforward at all. this is the first map movement game, that actually has the map movement from first person view. the game all takes place inside a house and you get to walk around in it. which makes it difficult for me to know where i should go because there is no "indicator" like the world map, map movement games. to tell me that i can "head there for scene".

Zarai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No guides or anything? Is there also like a time limit for the game like in tsuma shibori or other games of that nature?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, there was no guide when i first installed it i think or at least not one i found with english search.

no time limit. you can wander around the house all you want.

Zarai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well thanks for the info, now I'll patiently wait for link and again thanks for the help. :)

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmm, there was no guide when i first installed it i think or at least not one i found with english search.

no time limit. you can wander around the house all you want.
there map how to move and do stuff, google translate if you cant read map.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the most complicated game i've ever played to unlock scenes. it is not straightforward at all. this is the first map movement game, that actually has the map movement from first person view. the game all takes place inside a house and you get to walk around in it. which makes it difficult for me to know where i should go because there is no "indicator" like the world map, map movement games. to tell me that i can "head there for scene".
Are you talking about OR or T3? The former was very good at pointing out which locations to go to for events.

If you start a separate OR thread, I know where there is a torrent and I can upload the spoiler AI cheats for it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh no, we are talking about Biniku no Kaori. that one is difficult to navigate. i also have the spoiler al for OR lol.

speaking of Biniku no Kaori, it's done. here's the download link

EDIT! mangagamer is taking suggestions on what game they should try to license next. my NTR bro's, this is our chance to really speak out and suggest to them to pick up oyako rankan in an official translation. at the end of the survey they will have 3 titles to suggest. do the right thing and spare 1 of the spaces for oyako rankan. .

for my personal 2, i put mekai tenshi djibril 4 since it's a stand alone game aside from 1-3 and jk to orc heidan since it's my personal favorite VN.

Last edited:

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save file for those who needs it. Originate from Sagaoz.
There is a user posted trainer for SpoirelAL. It works.
The NTR scenes are a pain to get. I only manage to get some scenes.

Attachments

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is worth it just to go throught Sayako's route and hear her moral smackdown on Miyuki, what a selfish woman.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT! mangagamer is taking suggestions on what game they should try to license next. my NTR bro's, this is our chance to really speak out and suggest to them to pick up oyako rankan in an official translation. at the end of the survey they will have 3 titles to suggest. do the right thing and spare 1 of the spaces for oyako rankan..

for my personal 2, i put mekai tenshi djibril 4 since it's a stand alone game aside from 1-3 and jk to orc heidan since it's my personal favorite VN.
Done and done! I still crave a Tsumashibori translation though, but I def put OR down as #1 (hell, I even put Tsumamigui 3 as #3 because I'd like to see it translated).

Status
Not open for further replies.