What's new

VN/TEXT [AliceSoft] 妻みぐい3/ Tsumamigui 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tsumamigui 3 [妻みぐい3]

So is anyone actually able to machine translate this game? I know Alicesoft games are notorious for being difficult to text hook, if anyone knows of a way I'd be much appreciative.
Use VNR
sakuradite(.)com/wiki/en/VNR

If your usual setup doesn't work, VNR usually does the trick.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use VNR
sakuradite(.)com/wiki/en/VNR

If your usual setup doesn't work, VNR usually does the trick.
I've used VNR for other Alicesoft games, but for this one no text pops up. Is there a specific hook I need?

diablo1190

Reputation score

So is anyone actually able to machine translate this game? I know Alicesoft games are notorious for being difficult to text hook, if anyone knows of a way I'd be much appreciative.
AGTH worked for me with h-code:
/HSN-1C:-14@200E25:Tsumamigui3.exe.

kazumakiryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow this game use 4 layer address to freeze the value when use cheat engine.

Man, its first time seeing this.

Attachments

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry for the late bump. i have a question about this guide.

how accurate is it suppose to be? i copied the names from the getchu page of the ntr's and none of them came up on the guide so i have no idea which path i'm trying to take. also, on day 14 of the ntr path of the guide for Sunayoruko (brown hair). it seems to fall off competely and i can't get the path any more. it seems after the shota makes his first move while she is asleep, he never tries to ntr her again. it's possible i made a mistake up to the 13th day, but it doesn't tell me what i should do up to that point.

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a save w/ every CG and scene unlocked?

I REALLY love me some NTR (and Vanilla :D), but you can only go so far without being able to read Japanese...

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone got a save w/ every CG and scene unlocked?

I REALLY love me some NTR (and Vanilla :D), but you can only go so far without being able to read Japanese...
look at sagaoz they have 100% saves for this

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

look at sagaoz they have 100% saves for this
Much Love and Thanks!!!

Saw the CG's and Scenes now, really gorgeous..... NOW IF ONLY I COULD ACCESS THE NTR'S FROM A PLAYTHROUGH INSTEAD OF RELYING ON 100% SAVES D:

UlTerR

Reputation score

Much Love and Thanks!!!

Saw the CG's and Scenes now, really gorgeous..... NOW IF ONLY I COULD ACCESS THE NTR'S FROM A PLAYTHROUGH INSTEAD OF RELYING ON 100% SAVES D:
You can use this guide
seiya-saiga. com/game/alicesoft/tsumamigui3.html

It is a complete guide plus checker to keep track of your progress. I have done all NTR route using that guide

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can you hook text?

I tried agth codes found on google but nothing happens... AGTH shuts down before it even starts, ITH crashes as soon as you enter the code.

VNR doesn't show the text up either.

I'm having some deja vu moment now... I might have asked this question before somewhere...

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

FYI hook text sometimes works, sometimes not.

I have another question. I red walkthrough already. But can't see "true end" with both girls pregnant. Even three. Has any1 walkthrought for this?

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alicesoft games are cool even though nowadays i'm more up to play rpg's like Ninetails series =D

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FYI hook text sometimes works, sometimes not.

I have another question. I red walkthrough already. But can't see "true end" with both girls pregnant. Even three. Has any1 walkthrought for this?
The bar owner's ending has a harem component; and there is a sister/daughter route for the shrine folks. There is no ending where all four are pregnant.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bar owner's ending has a harem component; and there is a sister/daughter route for the shrine folks. There is no ending where all four are pregnant.
no, but there is an ending where he get's 3 of them pregnant, possibly all 4, but without knowing japanese. i don't know if the shrine mother also got pregnant offscreen.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was bored so I decided to make a partial translation of this game. Unfortunately, this doesn't translate item names because there is no way to grab text from the game. The ain decompiler seems to not work with newer games and the author of the program didn't release any updates of the program. Because of that, this only translates pictures which are for the most part used for UI.

To apply this translation, you need to install the game and move my file into the game folder and overwrite (or rename the existing file).

Also, I made partial for Oyako Rankan a while ago. If you want you can grab it here. I learned recently that this should get an official translation release someday and I'm really glad because of it. Can't wait!

Title:
Oyako Rankan

Developed By:
Alice Soft

Release Date:

Link:

I couldn't figure out how to make a smaller patch so I had to upload the whole CG file which is ~1.2GB zipped... The actual translation files are like 8MB.

Big Thanks to Platanus? (the whiskey addict) for helping out!

Preview Images:

Attachments

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I made partial for Oyako Rankan a while ago. If you want you can grab it here. I learned recently that this should get an official translation release someday and I'm really glad because of it. Can't wait.
Where did you hear that? :eek:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was bored so I decided to make a partial translation of this game. Unfortunately, this doesn't translate item names because there is no way to grab text from the game. The ain decompiler seems to not work with newer games and the author of the program didn't release any updates of the program. Because of that, this only translates pictures which are for the most part used for UI.

To apply this translation, you need to install the game and move my file into the game folder and overwrite (or rename the existing file).

Also, I made partial for Oyako Rankan a while ago. If you want you can grab it here. I learned recently that this should get an official translation release someday and I'm really glad because of it. Can't wait!

Title:
Oyako Rankan

Developed By:
Alice Soft

Release Date:

Link:

I couldn't figure out how to make a smaller patch so I had to upload the whole CG file which is ~1.2GB zipped... The actual translation files are like 8MB.

Big Thanks to Platanus? (the whiskey addict) for helping out!

Preview Images:

how much of oyako rankan is translated? also, which game is getting a translation? oyako rankan or tsumamigui 3?

vkalvkal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(...)

Thanks for that!

Oyako Rankan is a great game. Tsumamigui 3 not so much, but it's nice to see both of them receiving a translation, even if it's a partial one.

May I ask how partial are those translations in lenght? Until which part they cover?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for that!

Oyako Rankan is a great game. Tsumamigui 3 not so much, but it's nice to see both of them receiving a translation, even if it's a partial one.

May I ask how partial are those translations in lenght? Until which part they cover?
just downloaded and tested. it's the same as last patch. up until day 1. pretty much just a prologue patch, but menu stuff is translated now. like "what is currently happening" at the bottom right".

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just downloaded and tested. it's the same as last patch. up until day 1. pretty much just a prologue patch, but menu stuff is translated now. like "what is currently happening" at the bottom right".
I never translate the story. When I write "partial" I mean the UI is translated. Both translations only translate everything except story. I'm not competent enough to translate the story since I don't understand Japanese and translating with machine translation is just bad in my opinion so I never do it.

I usually translate UI, item names, item description and stuff like that but the actual dialog is a big no-no for me. If someone ever decided to make a story translation a partial translation (with over 100 images edited and translated) should be a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.