What's new

VN/TEXT RPG SIM Localization NTR Loli Shota Ryona [AliceSoftEnglish] Sengoku Rance

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If they were to to make a remaster of SR like they did with 1, 2 and 3 I'm all for it.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Sadly the remaster and remake order for their games is all the way fucked up. Rance 2 was remastered in 2010, after that Rance 1 had a full remake with new characters and a new system, then they skipped actually giving Rance 2 a proper remake and went right on with remaking Rance 3, even giving that game voice acting as the only one in the series. Now the next logical game to remake would be 4, but as far as I know there are no plans for it, though I haven't made a deeper check for years now so who knows. After 4 theres 5D which isn't even a full game, and 6 which is a full game, so no idea how they could approach that in a sensible way if they were to remake them in order.
Funnily enough since the order and differing states of the games are already so screwed up, they could actually get away with just remaking or remastering Sengoku Rance without considering the games in between, which I think they should have done to give people like me who have played it many years ago in english an actual reason to buy and replay it. But well, seems like theres enough people buying it unchanged anyway, so I guess it would be stupid of them to even bother and put in the effort if they get money regardless.

alan0n

Reputation score
Playing on win 10 and getting random crashes from time to time. Anyone else experiencing this? I played this game a TON in win 7 and never had an issue at all :/

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Playing on win 10 and getting random crashes from time to time. Anyone else experiencing this? I played this game a TON in win 7 and never had an issue at all :/
win 10 user here, i haven't had any crash yet (20+ hours), but only a very annoyng bug related to sound files.
everytime i click with mouse buttons everywhere on screen that isn't a clickable thing, 5 error will pop up at the same time. nothing game-braking but really annoyng.

OP
S

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I never got a crash, but I get random lag sometimes. It might be my SSD drive though, I think my old drive might be dying :-( (Other games randomly lag on this SSD)