What's new

RPG ADV Loli [Almichadia] Lost Chapter (RJ410262)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
chrome_Y28zLUlwFQ.png

Dlsite Link:

A roguelike card battler, featuring shockingly good music, production values, and art.

Gameplay is straightforward, through the machine translation I use misses a good bit so I very well may be missing some important info. Go floor to floor, random event or encounter happens, some with h events, most not. Has combat rape and a whole smorgasbord of status affects, which means a LOT of juicy portrait variations.

As far as I understand the combat, you get two action points per turn and two random cards from your deck. I have no idea how to increase the amount you can hold at once, but I would assume you can. Block, dodges, attacks that draw from different stats, and during combat rape you have struggle options and whatnot.

I have absolutely no idea what the story is, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be vague and ethereal anyway, as every floor has a line that is probably meant to be mysterious and thought-provoking but is generally just nonsense due to machine translation.

Note that I think the dlsite description mentioned a loli status affect, but I'm not sure. Beyond that, no fetishes of note that I can see. Worth a try.

The controls are extremely esoteric, but it has button prompts along the bottom line at all times, so it shouldn't be too bad. Unfortunately, Advent's tool does not translate the skill cards themselves, so it can be somewhat hard to figure out what they do.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I used cheats to beat the game. There's no gallery but there is a debug mode where you can fight every enemy in the game. I believe your character starts as a loli but can power up to adult to fight better.

Attachments

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I understand the combat, you get two action points per turn and two random cards from your deck. I have no idea how to increase the amount you can hold at once, but I would assume you can.
Shift opens the Title Collection screen. Completing certain goals in a run will unlock titles that give bonuses like stat ups, regen, etc, and completing a column increases your draw by 1, while completing a row increases your action point gain by 1.

The only other important thing to mention is that either Ctrl or Alt opens your deck, and you can click on cards to remove them if you have the forget-me grass. Getting a deck of 15 cards gets you a title, so hit that first before removing cards you no longer want.

A , covering the starting attributes, all cards, events and their results, and questlines. Pretty much covers/spoils the entire game, since it's not exactly a big game once you lift the curtains and look past the roguelite system.

On an unrelated note, I started a new run to confirm which key opens Title Collection, and I managed to roll a Grand perk set of Lust Crest, Double Lewdness Gain, and +10 Lewdness. Pretty much a won run already.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I used cheats to beat the game. There's no gallery but there is a debug mode where you can fight every enemy in the game. I believe your character starts as a loli but can power up to adult to fight better.
How to acess to that debug mode?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Note that I think the dlsite description mentioned a loli status affect, but I'm not sure. Beyond that, no fetishes of note that I can see. Worth a try.
You character looks to be mid to late teen. The loli status affect comes from a very specific enemy, a human, who has a spell that regresses your character back to being a child. This is permeant until you find a way to dispel it. It completely changes the images for all of the h scenes instead of being a small version of it which I really appreciate the dev for. Also some events change, for better or for worst, depending on if you're a child or not. Sadly, the same can't be said about the other body changing status affect "swelling" which makes your boobs much bigger, those all seem to be the same as your regular form.....just with the bigger boobs. No paizuri to be seen......

This game can be insanely hard depending on your luck, even my best run I lost to the final boss because his stats are just so damn ridiculous compared to the enemies and bosses that came before him. But sexual attacks and kick based attacks are the way to go since there's so many events that raises leg strength (for kick attacks) and making enemies cum opens them for a 1-shot kill (how I even got to the final boss to begin with) but the RP difference between the 4th boss you fight and the final boss is 50-ish to over 110. Not to mention his regular attack is pretty much a 1-shot and you lose 10 LP every turn. You have to have stupidly good luck to constantly get stat boosts, make a really good deck, get as many titles as possible just to even the playing field.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How to acess to that debug mode?
Its the recollection option in the main menu.
Top option there changes the girl's status (loli, big breasts, normal)
2nd option changes the enemy.
3rd changes her clothing status
4th changes her panty status
5th changes womb tatoo
6th changes bukkake status
7th does er something
Press z and then confirm in the menu to start the fight.

Also please let me know if the save I provided even opens up the recollection option. For all I know the saves could be in registry or something,

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah this game can't keep up with the x2 lewdness perk. I'm at floor 400 and I can one-turn the boss because I can cycle through my entire deck and use up all my lewd attacks that do 100+ damage.

Why am I at floor 400? Because I'm trying to do the longest questline in the game, the black and white key questline, and that event absolutely refuses to show up.

I also have no idea how to actually switch off Endless Mode. The ending of my first clear implied there were multiple endings, but I can't see them because the run just keeps going. (EDIT: I skimmed the ci-en, seems like Ending 1 is the True End which makes Ending 2 unviewable, as Ending 2 is the Depravity End.)

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah this game can't keep up with the x2 lewdness perk. I'm at floor 400 and I can one-turn the boss because I can cycle through my entire deck and use up all my lewd attacks that do 100+ damage.

Why am I at floor 400? Because I'm trying to do the longest questline in the game, the black and white key questline, and that event absolutely refuses to show up.

I also have no idea how to actually switch off Endless Mode. The ending of my first clear implied there were multiple endings, but I can't see them because the run just keeps going. (EDIT: I skimmed the ci-en, seems like Ending 1 is the True End which makes Ending 2 unviewable, as Ending 2 is the Depravity End.)
Nice. In the 2 runs I could afford the 2k bonus, my first one I got the 10+ Lust and just found events that gave more lust back to back. That ended up being my best run until I got 1-shot by the floor 100 boss. Bastard ate through my RP in 2 turns and as soon as I was stunned casted a spell that took all my LP.

My second run using the 2k bonus, I got the 2x lewdness and even manage to get the cowgirl card.......but then proceeded to not get a single other lewd event and died on the fish boss cause I just couldn't out dps his attack and the drowning effect. RNG can be a goddess....or a pure bitch.

But honestly, it's what I love and hate about this game. Some good luck and you can steamroll through the game, some bad luck and your best efforts can amount to nothing.

mimic22

Reputation score
" But honestly, it's what I love and hate about this game. Some good luck and you can steamroll through the game, some bad luck and your best efforts can amount to nothing. "

That's a perfect way to describe Slay the Spire.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, the blue boss should definitely be saved for last because it has the highest damage output at the start. I think the red and gold bosses don't even kill you if you survive their first few turns because they just start using sexual attacks permanently.

Also, the in-game tips claim faith and morality will affect what kind of events you get. Events that raise lewdness tend to favor low morality, I feel.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game is amazing and I hope devs are taking notes so there'll be more like this in the future.
Although I did eventually budge after 3 hours of consecutive play and just downloaded a save file since it gets kinda repetitive redoing the early stages over and over only to die to random crap

blerghit

Reputation score
Nice game but very grindy, if you want to find more events.
RNG is a bitch

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Temporarily gave up on finding the key room and reset my game to search for the other ending.

A few hours of failed attempts later where multiple hyperslut runs still turned up the first ending, I got annoyed enough to dig through the game scripts to find the exact activation condition.

To put it vaguely, you have to int a lot to be able to get it. Hard spoiler: it counts how many times you've cummed (RP reduced to 0) in the run. Kind of silly how much more effort it takes to get the bad end instead of the true end, which then permanently locks you out of ever seeing the bad end.

And as for the keymaker event, the game rerolls the event if it determines you dont have the items needed, to avoid giving the player a wasted floor. Though my concern now is maybe my savefile doesnt have the item switches correctly toggled despite having all the items, which could be why i didn't see the event after so many floors.

EDIT: Got the bad end. It's easier when you know the exact requirement.
EDIT: Got the event. All it took was a modified game that gave me a 21% chance of seeing the event instead of 1% 🙃

Now all that's left is to unlock the cell.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, two of the biggest mistakes this game make is: Sexually acts in battle don't raise lust at all, doesn't matter if mc is raped or the one being the aggressor. And the other stats only raise when you do events connected to them or get them instead of cards.

@Yilin, ah I see. Thanks for that, I was doing a high morality run that second time so that explains the lack of events. I mean, having to turn down the lonely girl over and over and over again nearly broke me when I was aiming for low morality. Swear that event popped up like 7 or 8 times that run.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, that's what the tips say at least, e.g. high faith and high morality will get you more events with the goddess religion that gives you money, while high faith and low morality will get you more events with the devil religion that gives you a dick to suck.

However, digging through the code, either the random event weight system is hidden somewhere in a script I'm not experienced enough to find, or there's actually no weight system at all... I can see all the events and I can see the code that rolls for an event when you progress a floor but it's literally just one line of code that says "call an event between X to Y".

What I did notice, on the other hand, is that the dev sneakily uses different kanji and hiragana between similar-looking events so if you read every event very carefully, you can always tell which variant it is. E.g. if you're going to step into a healing spring or a corrosive swamp, etc.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I like the h-scenes, but I am really not a huge fan of the seemingly complete randomness of the game. Thought there would be some sort of structure to choose which events you encounter. Still a fun game nonetheless.

Does the slime have any penetration event? Doesn't seem like it has an illustration for its ero attack.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The questions (I'm too lazy to write down the options):
Why did you get the game
What control scheme you use
What starting condition you prefer the most (the 3 questions at the start of the run)
What deck you like the most
What body type you like the most
Do you usually use guides and did you use a guide for Lost Chapter
What you felt were the appeals of Lost Chapter
What you thought about the final boss difficulty
Favourite status condition/situation
Time spent before defeating the final boss
Did you find the imprisoned person event (results not shown until poll ends)

blerghit

Reputation score
I like the h-scenes, but I am really not a huge fan of the seemingly complete randomness of the game. Thought there would be some sort of structure to choose which events you encounter. Still a fun game nonetheless.

Does the slime have any penetration event? Doesn't seem like it has an illustration for its ero attack.
Slime doesnt penetrate afaik. YOu only get the clothes melting and slimy effects.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished the imprisoned storyline... except I randomly landed on the ending event before I saw any of the lore drops.
It looks like there were supposed to be flag switches to prevent getting the ending event too early, but the switches already got toggled by other events leading up to the questline. The unweighted randomness and the iffy flags are pretty disappointing for completionists.

There's also a H scene with the king if you meet some faith/morality/lust requirements, and obviously you can't do that if you've already finished the king's questline, and it's not in the scene gallery. Maybe it'll get added in a future version, I dunno.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally got the true ending, and I'm just going to end there. It's a pretty decent game, but the randomness is TOO random. I'm a fan of rogue RPGs and Rogue-like, but this is the first one I've played where you have very little control over what happens. There's just too many games (H and non-H) that's came out or coming out soon so I sadly can't spend the time going further with this. Sad, since with a few more scenes and a little more control this could have been a great game.