What's new

RPG ADV Loli [Almichadia] Lost Chapter (RJ410262)

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This might be too random but the quality of the animation/art style and voice is pretty gewd.
To be honest, the game is worth struggling with despite the shitty RNG it has, I just ended up usingsave editor and maxed up HP stats and dragged her ass to bad end and true end.
(It's virtually impossible to reliably win this without cheating, NEEDS ALOT OF LUCK)

blerghit

Reputation score
Can someone confirm that the gallery mode only shows events you have seen already?
Or is it just missing a lot?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gallery mode only shows events with H-scenes, excluding one scene with the King which was either missed out or intended to be hidden.

Subtle

Reputation score
Apparently, using the White Key on the door when you go left at the left/right event reveals a statue that looks exactly like the player character.
The statue's description mentions the moon goddess Selenea. The girl can actually give this name to the king at the flag event for extra lore.

Last edited:

Subtle

Reputation score
As a heads-up for the upcoming v2.0, I wanted to bring up this ci-en post from the author about the nine "starting characters" in the game.

If your starting character is the Sacrifice to God or the Nobody, she can find her true name through the event I mentioned earlier with the White Key.

Girl.png Hero.png Knight.png Martyr.png Nobody.png Sacrifice.png Seeker.png Servant.png Warrior.png

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: Got the event. All it took was a modified game that gave me a 21% chance of seeing the event instead of 1% 🙃
Would you be willing to drop that edited file for us?
Seems like it's the common annoyance.
I'm just asking for a modded file not the game

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would you be willing to drop that edited file for us?
Seems like it's the common annoyance.
I'm just asking for a modded file not the game
I don't have that file any more. I can look into editing it again if you can provide a save file where all 6 materials are in the inventory but no keys are unlocked yet, for me to test the edits.

OP
Ghotty

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
pog didn't even know it was coming, i rather like this game. didn't even realize i was the op until i posted this comment lol

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quite a big update, I still have little to no clue about majority of the event though, at least the game doesn't end after killing the boss, so you can just RnG until you get the event sequence, if you wonder how you get the red flower that can be used to generate sex card, just pick the degen/murdering option, some of them are only available if you are the 10th character during the [Who Are You] sequence when starting a run. Beast Mode is very cute, worth replaying just for the fluffy tail.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really tempting but I'll try to wait for the official translation, this game is pretty dense with text and cards don't get translated by my autotranslator.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good thing I had a 600-floor save which I could use to check out the new ending. Adds a lot to the lore, but the new ending lore is just part of the whole picture since the rest is still stuck in hard-to-reach events. I'l just wait for the dev to make a ci-en post explaining it in the upcoming months. ( )

Hint to get to the new ending: Holding right click or the right arrow key lets her proceed towards the boss. But what is she doing when you left click?
If you got the new ending: Well, actually there are two endings. Kinda like Ver 1.0's two endings, but this time they don't permanently lock each other out.

Pretty big improvements to battle H in general, much more art and statuses can be combined better now.

Last edited:

Subtle

Reputation score
Dieselmine released their EN translated version on Steam.
They also have a patch on their Discord that "unlocks new events". Can anyone confirm if that's a translated 2.0 patch?
EDIT: Dieselmine confirmed that it's not 2.0. What a shame.

Last edited:

Subtle

Reputation score
Dieselmine seems to have announced the v2.0 DLC on Steam, titled "-With You-". No set date yet.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Steam version? Oh no... I already bought it on dlsite.
Then you've helped the dev plenty. Look for a pirate version without a bad conscience.
Personally, I bought both dlsite and steam version. Hopefully, if get enough sales on both it'll convince the dev to either continue support of this game or create a new game.

Subtle

Reputation score
Dieselmine's v2.0 "-With You-" DLC is now live on Steam!
DLC's page:

Page for the Complete Pack, for those who haven't bought the base game yet:

Cerberus235

Reputation score
where the hell are the save files actually located on the not steam version?