What's new

ACT [Almonds & Big Milk] ソーサラーオブリベンジ (RJ257380)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*demo available

This is a side scrolling beat em up style game. take enough damage and your clothes come off, get grabbed and its violation. In game scenes are fully animated, game over are non moving CG's.
*game is translated, check the options menu and select English. Cutscenes aren't translated, but most else is.

Controls:
Z: powerful attack
X: light attack
C: use potion (scroll through usable potions with up and down arrow keys)
space: jump
*controls can be rebound in the options menu

Story:
You play as a witch named Marie. Some cave exploded with magic energy, and the village blames you! you prove your innocence by heavy attacking everyone you see and escape the village. The rest is incomprehensible thanks to google translate, but i can only assume you're on a quest to prove your innocence...Or...get revenge on the humans? im not sure, but birds are involved. specifically eagles. Enjoy!

The demo only covers the village escape (level 1) and includes 2 enemy types.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems like nice, can´t be found neither cat site or the others I know, patience.....

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The game is indeed crap, only 8 animations and 3 stages. Animations aren't even worth it

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Considering was their previous work, I'm not surprised at the general bare-bones approach.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering was their previous work, I'm not surprised at the general bare-bones approach.
I think that this group has a second side actually.
A recent game, , has pretty much the exact controls and UI. I'd say that this is actually their previous work but has two different groups for the type of content they produce. That one contained full scene animations too though, which were of pretty good quality. I didn't see anything like that in this one in the trial.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is indeed crap, only 8 animations and 3 stages. Animations aren't even worth it
Good enough for me, hopefully it will be on the cat site.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's against the rules of the forum to ask for links and results in an immediate ban 9/10 times, so I'd recommend you remove that comment @Olimak

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got a download link?
Yeah, you are supposed to do what the guy above you did and mention how you "hope it will be on the cat site" which is saying exactly the same thing indirectly.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thats a shame. That means with the demo and preview images, i've already seen 5 out of the 8 scenes they got.

Zeforas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Something in don't get in this game. Why would they even bother to put a money and upgrade system? There only 3 VERY SHORT stage ( game complete in 20 minute top. Lesser if i ignored the animations. )

You barely gain any money either, so you can upgrade your start like 3-4 time. So hell yeah, i got 40% extra damage... ...On a game where spamming stun lock the ennemies.

Jesus, how did it get that rating is beyond me. It's worth a 3 star at most.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Something in don't get in this game. Why would they even bother to put a money and upgrade system? There only 3 VERY SHORT stage ( game complete in 20 minute top. Lesser if i ignored the animations. )

You barely gain any money either, so you can upgrade your start like 3-4 time. So hell yeah, i got 40% extra damage... ...On a game where spamming stun lock the ennemies.

Jesus, how did it get that rating is beyond me. It's worth a 3 star at most.
The art is good enough to.