What's new

[Complete - Partial] [亜龍工房 / alons_factory] Revive Hero -復活勇者- Act-1 (RJ375276)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/alons_factory-revive-hero-act-1-rj375276.15540/

This has been out for a bit, but I couldn't find a dl for it. There is one out in the wild now, so I made a partial for this. Translated the usual, menu, items, skills, enemy names, etc. Also included cliplogger to send text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like. If you don't know of any, is easy enough to use and is still maintained by the developer.
Fairly short/small game, but it's going to be episodic like his last series (Pregnant Angel).

Note one item/skill's description is not translated as it is supposed to be corrupted gibberish. You use said skill to make the mc weak in battle if you want the defeat scenes. There are no game overs/bad ends.

Attached as usual. This is an MZ game, so just drag, drop, and overwrite to apply the partial (there is no www folder like in MV games). Let me know if there are any issues or un-transled bits (within the scope of a partial).

Attachments

Last edited: