What's new

RPG RPG Maker [亜龍工房 / alons_factory] Revive Hero -復活勇者- Act-1 (RJ375276)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dlsite:

This new-ish one from Alons Factory (creator of the Futanari DQ series and the Pregnant Angel series) has been out since February, but there seems to be no thread here for it. It's fairly short, but it is going to be episodic like his previous series of games.

The premise is that a person is revived as a female hero with no memory of their former life, only recalling their name and having the vague idea that they were a man before.

Gameplay is fairly straightforward with H-events in town being marked with an icon when available. Many are dependent on which outfit the mc is wearing, which form she is in, and what items she has. There are defeat scenes for battles, but no game overs/bad ends. You simply revive in the castle (part of the premise is the MC can't die until her quest is complete). There is a skill to weaken the MC if you want to get defeat scenes quickly and/or you over-level. Most items, weapons, and armor require materials to create, which can be gained from searching/gathering, battles, and there is also an item shop in the 2nd town that sells materials that cannot be otherwise obtained. The MC can be either female or futanari (as in full hermaphrodite), you talk to the witch in the first town to switch forms. There is also a recollection mode, unlocked when you finish the game. It appears you have to get the scene with both forms for it to be unlocked, though.

Controls etc: Standard RPGmaker MZ controls.

DLsite Tags: Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Paizuri, Big Breasts, Futanari, Tanned Skin
Additional tags: Masturbation, Impregnation/pregnancy (only in a couple of the defeat scenes as far as I could tell). Technically there is one shota scene, but you don't even see the shota in the scene.

I also made a partial tl for this, here: https://ulmf.org/threads/alons_factory-revive-hero-act-1-rj375276.15539/

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
God, unlocking scenes for the gallery is a royal pain, you have to use a condom as a futanari and see the scene as female as well. Only being able to make one condom at a time is dumb to boot.

Super disappointed to not see any other futanari characters, only goes to rub salt in the wound of this being so short. Top notch art, but that's to be expected from alons.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
God, unlocking scenes for the gallery is a royal pain, you have to use a condom as a futanari and see the scene as female as well. Only being able to make one condom at a time is dumb to boot.

Super disappointed to not see any other futanari characters, only goes to rub salt in the wound of this being so short. Top notch art, but that's to be expected from alons.
Yeah, I didn't even bother with the gallery since the scenes are all repeatable and fairly quick to get to in-game. It is an odd choice to make the gallery require seeing the scenes for both versions of the MC, though. You'd think they would just be separate.

And yeah, it is short, but it's supposed to be episodic like his last series. He's been posting updates for the next one pretty regularly on his Ci-en. He will likely do what he did with Pregnant Angel and make a game that combines all the episodes (when they are all done).

As for no futanari characters other than the mc, not sure why he's doing that, I'd assume it's something that will come up later in the story. Or it could possibly be something like FDQ 3 & 4, where there's an optional new game+ mode that makes most of the female characters into futanari. Though that would be harder to do with an episodic series like this.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
And yeah, it is short, but it's supposed to be episodic like his last series. He's been posting updates for the next one pretty regularly on his Ci-en. He will likely do what he did with Pregnant Angel and make a game that combines all the episodes (when they are all done).
More salt in more wounds, I really liked how the PA games were set up and the basic theme. Such a shame he ended it early.

As for no futanari characters other than the mc, not sure why he's doing that, I'd assume it's something that will come up later in the story. Or it could possibly be something like FDQ 3 & 4, where there's an optional new game+ mode that makes most of the female characters into futanari. Though that would be harder to do with an episodic series like this.
I figure the story just hasn't made it to the point where any recurring or major characters are introduced, that's what I meant about it rubbing salt in the wound.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Partial for the 2nd game is up in the translations section, will make a discussion thread as well.