What's new

VN/TEXT [Alonsfactory] Pregnant Angel - Episode 01 RJ107251

Chak117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pregnant Angel - Episode 01 (Creator of Futanari Dragon Quest)

any news on PA 2 ?

HentaiJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alons factory is actively working on ep 2

b.dlsite.net/RG11632/

EDIT: another mirror for Pregnant Angel Ep 1 (includes complete save, credits, Vinceras)

mega.co.nz/#!AcchCSxZ!BCEkjGsc87amdvvrYJGHtkZjc_Y0FQXriAc89jxp4Nw

w0rd: 'ulmf.org'

Last edited:

Kaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow great thread, i just had to make an account to thank you guys for so many awesome games, specially PA! Oh by the way PA2 came out just today, there aren't any dl links around yet but i'll keep looking, may be later or tomorrow, alons's games get uploaded pretty quickly. Also can anyone with some japanese knowledge check his DLsite blog? he mentioned something about a trial version of PA2 that "plays only day 1" but that's all the translator gives me, no dl links either on his blog or the game's page:(. I would post the links but i can't unless i have 15 posts, but you can get to them from the links already posted in here anyways.

Cheers everyone, if i find the game i'll upload and post it as soon as i can!

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ive just bought PA2
Currently Uploading it to MF, pls help me get all the scenes T_T

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

am i buying it too. I presume it would be just like PA1 (clicking the right town parts to get the battles)

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ugh.. it seems like using saves rewrites the CG event gallery, so it's impossible to get all CG...

Really. No matter what you do, you will lose gallery events. Either you win the game on the first playthrough(clicking the right town parts to engage in battle, and defeating the boss), and miss all the battles (and watching the victims getting raped) on the second playthrough, you still miss 3 CG (2 of them being the regular fights). But if you replay the winning part on a 3rd playthrough, you lose all the CG you earned by losing the 2nd playthrough.

Edit: I do not know if this is because I am playing on a non-japan-localized installment of Windows, but the other games have never done this to me before (except one of the futanari quests that crashed), but I will try it on a virtual console.
Edit 2: Nope, it's defintly the saves rewriting CG history (does it even on a japanese localized Windws).

Last edited:

Kaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh.. it seems like using saves rewrites the CG event gallery, so it's impossible to get all CG...

Really. No matter what you do, you will lose gallery events. Either you win the game on the first playthrough(clicking the right town parts to engage in battle, and defeating the boss), and miss all the battles (and watching the victims getting raped) on the second playthrough, you still miss 3 CG (2 of them being the regular fights). But if you replay the winning part on a 3rd playthrough, you lose all the CG you earned by losing the 2nd playthrough.

Edit: I do not know if this is because I am playing on a non-japan-localized installment of Windows, but the other games have never done this to me before (except one of the futanari quests that crashed), but I will try it on a virtual console
This is bug with the game itself, the autor posted something about it in his DL blog shortly after releasing and said he's going to fix it. I assume that people who bough the original game will be able to download a free patch or the whole fixed game.

I've found a link but i can't post it so i'll leave a screen as an attachment.

EDIT: Nevermind the link was a fake, use the links provided by jur07dbe and Alex123, those are good.

Last edited:

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's my mirror:

mediafire(dot)com/download/ctph4hw1ec71300/RJ116639.zip.001
mediafire(dot)com/download/1qtre5n69h4sc9b/RJ116639.zip.002

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for going back to Futanari Dragon Quest here, but there doesn't seem to be an actual thread for them. Anyone got saves for the 5 games? I can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do in any of them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's a shame that all of the works of this game's creators are called "games". it's just click and get next scene. and you have to click way to much, to get this next scene. its high quality animation. but gameplay? wtf!
to me it's just scam.
Thank you for being like the first person in this thread to actually talk about the gameplay. Reading 2 pages without any idea what the game is like is kind of silly. I guess that in itself is a good idea of how minimal the gameplay could be.

Will continue skipping.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Some reps for you fine people. Thanks.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry for going back to Futanari Dragon Quest here, but there doesn't seem to be an actual thread for them. Anyone got saves for the 5 games? I can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do in any of them.
I second that notion actually, at least the one about the thread. I had no idea that there even WAS an FDQ3, and I NEED a link.

NEED.

Not Futanari Dragon Quest 1 part 3, but FDQ3 proper.

EDIT: >.> <.<

Last edited:

Chak117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found another one of his games:

EDIT: i think these may be CG... TT_TT

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

You do realize you can just click the circle's name in DLSite and see all of their ganes right? :)
Here:

Enotik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks.

Chak117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newest FDQIV is out now,

Chak117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oes anyone have the new game yet?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thought this was an anime Oo