What's new

VN/TEXT [Alonsfactory] Pregnant Angel - Episode 02 RJ116639

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

DLsite JP:
DLsite Eng: Not released here yet
Author Blog (Jp):

DDL Link: (this is my upload, so it might expire, depending on Mega's non-logged in rules). Verison 1.00 (with CG bug)

Previous game thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21627
Story: Basicly just a follow up from the first game. Go screw some aliens, or watch them screw their victims.
Themes: Aliens, Big Boobs and definitly Futanari (non-shemale) :p

Note: The uploaded version (on this post) contains a bug that makes the CG Gallery getting rewritten if you replay the game. I wont be uploading the updated version, as I will be uploading a full CG save instead.

Guide: Getting the CG
To get the most CG, you will have to play the game 3 times.

First off, finish the first playthrought by defeating all the enemies.

The game is based on 3 days (so it seems). 2 of these days allows you to prowel the city or neighbourhood. On these 2 days, you get 4 selections (compared to 5 in the first game I think). I will label them as this:

1 2
3 4

First Playthrough:
First Day: Click the fourth button. Defeat the easy enemy (3 hits).
Second Day: Click the third button. Defeat the enemy (5 hits).
Note: Make a save here to get the last CG image
Third Day: Defeat the Boss (2 x 3 hits).

Second Playthrough:
First Day: Click the first button, you will meet a girl and, well, having fun. Click the fourth button to view the rape scene.
Second Day: Click the second button, watch a new girl have fun. Click the third button to view the rape scene.
Third Day: You will automaticly lose this fight and then get raped.

Third Playthrough:
If you made a save in the first playthrough (as instructed in the Note line), Load it. When you get to the Boss fight, press Give Up. This will make the boss hit you, but the fight will continue. Win this fight and you will get the 13th and last CG Event.
Note to Mods: This game contains a young-ish boy, so this game might get flagged as Shota. But the boy in this game is definitly older than the ones in Vitamin Quests, and that has it's links. I presume this game is OK?

Edit 2: Save.dat with full CG uploaded, and Guide has been updated. This save contains no save points, as I noticed that the file becomes very small without them.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Pregnant Angel - Episode 02

Woot! thank you!
Here's my mirror:

mediafire(dot)com/download/ctph4hw1ec71300/RJ116639.zip.001
mediafire(dot)com/download/1qtre5n69h4sc9b/RJ116639.zip.002

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Btw, to get the 13th scene:
You have to get only 1 egg either in the 1st day or the 2nd day

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i got the 13th scene by losing the first half of the last battle on purpose and winning the second half

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hate to gripe on details, but this isn't futanari so much as it's hermaphrodite. The key difference being that futanari would be a girl with a dick wheras a hermaphrodite has both sets of genitals (i.e the main difference is the balls)

While a minor and insignificant detail to some, there are those to whom this is a big deal (like me ;/)

Kaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you both for the links! the game is pretty cool but too short like the first, lets hope he makes the 3rd a little longer with more animated CGs.

Hate to gripe on details, but this isn't futanari so much as it's hermaphrodite. The key difference being that futanari would be a girl with a dick wheras a hermaphrodite has both sets of genitals (i.e the main difference is the balls)

While a minor and insignificant detail to some, there are those to whom this is a big deal (like me ;/)
Futanari(ふたなり) IS the japanese word for hermaphrodite, so there's no distinction between the 2. That the futa has balls or not depends on the person drawing, the author of this game has made futa with and without balls as do many futa artists. The difference you might be pointing out could be newhalf which is a girl with a dick and balls but no vagina and the japanese normally tag that as "シーメール"(shemale). I know thats not the appropriate meaning of shemale but thats how they tag it in pixiv at least.

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

alex123 and qs1988, thanks for the tip, but considering the bug in the game, it's kinda dumb trying to get it now :p
I did notice that giving up the first boss battle didnt end the fight, which made me wonder what happened.

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Author says on his dlsite blog that the bug was corrected.
New version was uploaded on all sites (now version 1.01)

Kaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe the author has solved the bug and has uploaded or will upload the fixed version soon. He mentioned something about downloading version 1.01. Anyone that has bough it cares to check if its uploaded already? The post he made about this was like 8 hours ago or so.

masterbate

Reputation score

No selfcest in this one. A bit disappointing considering that 3 of his past games have had it. :/

Last edited:

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering, does it matter which of the three skills ( Grapple / Shoot / Slash) you choose? Or you can just spam whichever one you want?

Also, I'm missing the 15th scene. Which scene is that?

Last edited:

Chak117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone please upload the fixed one?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone have full save? all CG?

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

masterbate: I won't know about you, but wouldn't sucking yourself of consider to be selfcest?

Also, losing/missing the first and winning the second enemy battle (getting only 1, or only the 2nd egg) does not yield the 13th CG, as I get a game over after giving up. If I had 2 eggs, I got a 2nd chance at the Boss, and this way, I got the 13th CG.

Anyways, OP has been updated, and a save file added.

Last edited:

masterbate

Reputation score

masterbate: I won't know about you, but wouldn't sucking yourself of consider to be selfcest?

Also, losing/missing the first and winning the second enemy battle (getting only 1, or only the 2nd egg) does not yield the 13th CG, as I get a game over after giving up. If I had 2 eggs, I got a 2nd chance at the Boss, and this way, I got the 13th CG.

Anyways, OP has been updated, and a save file added.
It's not selfcest if the result isn't pregnancy. :cool:

Kaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the save file! Though would it be too much to ask if you can upload the full v1.01 game?

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, does anyone for any chance have save files for all CGs of the past DQ games, Im missing some cgs in some and well all of them in the RPG theme ones, I just dont know what to do in them since theyre all in japanese:p

is anyone could be so kind to pass their full save files for all games, would be greatly appreciated :)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Episode 3's gonna be good, lol. While it wasn't super fast, the wait for episode 2 was shorter than I thought. Good for them and good for me too

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's some saves created by me. If anyone is having trouble it could be because they are created on a non-japanese localized system.
They are archieved in a way so that you copy the files directly into the folder the EXE file is located in (some games use SAVEDAT folder).

FDQ1P1 has no save system
FDQ1P2
FDQ1P3
FDQ2
FDQ3

FISK1_2
FISK2 (I believe this is a complete save. I am not sure, as there is no real CG mode)

PAep1
PAep2 (save for this game is in OP)

Attachments

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Episode 3's gonna be good, lol. While it wasn't super fast, the wait for episode 2 was shorter than I thought. Good for them and good for me too
Considering the "length" of the game(s), I would say he/she/they would easily churn out more games. Somehow I wish alons_factory would team up with Butagoma and make a nice game in the style of Vitamin Quest