What's new

VN/TEXT [Alonsfactory] Pregnant Angel - Episode 03 RJ173258

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The third game in Alons Factory's Pregnant Angel series is finally available on DLsite!

Unfortunately for me, my credit card isn't working on the Japanese side, so I'll have to wait until the game comes over to the English DLsite before I can purchase it.

Story: A young woman working at a cafe acquires a ring that transforms her into the futanari warrior Bunny B complete with teleportation powers. Follow her adventures as she fights against a mysterious corporation, their agents and monsters.

Gameplay: Mostly functions like a visual novel, combat occurs and is settled in a Rock Paper Scissors style. Point and click controls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ173258] PREGNANT ANGEL episode.3

These games make for some great .gifs. I just wish I could read what was going on. :(

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

might pass on this one. I am not a futanari fan.

OP
ShuangchongCharu

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These games make for some great .gifs. I just wish I could read what was going on. :(
That they do. The scenarios Alons Factory comes up with are really something else, in my opinion.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hype. His latest dragon quest parody was something else. Though I always liked his DQ more than the pregnel series.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I find it very shocking that this game isn't more popular with the Futa fans. Just looking at the DLSite downloads there is only a total of 525 downloads between all 3 episodes.
Am I missing something? I love the series and it is kind of sad to see this circle not getting the popularity that it deserves.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh it's a fuckin' stellar time to like the big tit futa action...

I'll wait for a kind soul, if not, I may be forced to sell my body for a few hours to make the money to buy it.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think I remember being able to get AGTH to hook his games, know for sure I did with FDQIV.

might pass on this one. I am not a futanari fan.
Better pass on this whole circle then, he kind of specializes in them. :p

Oh it's a fuckin' stellar time to like the big tit futa action...

I'll wait for a kind soul, if not, I may be forced to sell my body for a few hours to make the money to buy it.
It will likely be up on Hentai4daily soon. Pretty sure they've uploaded every past game from this circle. :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Trying to upload this on mega.

I bought it already. Bare with me or upload it yourself.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having weird issues with MEGA lately?

Every download since an hour before this post have been hit with the following problems:

-Random Error message that just says error
-The Download itself would lag Firefox until it starts to LOSE percentages, going from 74-76% to 63-65% after the browser stops responding twice
-The aforementioned 'unresponsive' browser

EDIT: I was downloading the file on this thread while typing out my problem... worked normally, but still curious if anyone else got this issue.

Last edited:

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link. This was disappointingly short, though I guess not much time has passed since his last release.
Does anyone know how to unlock the 7th cg?

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link. This was disappointingly short, though I guess not much time has passed since his last release.
Does anyone know how to unlock the 7th cg?
Here is a 100% save.

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone else having weird issues with MEGA lately?

Every download since an hour before this post have been hit with the following problems:

-Random Error message that just says error
-The Download itself would lag Firefox until it starts to LOSE percentages, going from 74-76% to 63-65% after the browser stops responding twice
-The aforementioned 'unresponsive' browser

EDIT: I was downloading the file on this thread while typing out my problem... worked normally, but still curious if anyone else got this issue.
They've been doing something weird with their servers and transfer protocols. I use a download manager since my connection is garbage, and if I'm only downloading the file in a single chunk the speed will drop down to BYTES per second, but pulling multiple chunks (3 to be exact), gets me a decent (for here) speed.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree, this was a let down. Alons has been away for a long time, so I guess I expected better.

There were also two CRINGEWORTHY scenes involving males getting dicked.

Not cool.

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The entire rushed and short nature of this game gives me the impression that Alons released an overglorified demo to either get fans off his back or string them along enough to buy Episode 4 when it comes out. Given the teaser in the game, I suspect it will have a LOT more content.

OP
ShuangchongCharu

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, this was a let down. Alons has been away for a long time, so I guess I expected better.

There were also two CRINGEWORTHY scenes involving males getting dicked.

Not cool.
Two scenes? The only reverse anal scene is with the shota... Is the second one you're referring to Ikuma jerking off onto one of the monsters? If you ask me, there wasn't enough futa on male action.

And I agree with everyone else that this "game" was disappointingly short. Is that just because there was only one battle scene? There's just about as much CG in this one as in the others. Though this PA episode was really nothing more than a gallery, I think it has the best animation and art of any of his games so far. The one exception being Hitoka, Noriko's blonde homunculus daughter. She looks better with a stoic expression on.

I mentioned the lack of battles is a detractor from the game to Alons Factory on his DLsite blog, and his response makes it sound like he suspected as much himself (戦闘部分はやはり少なすぎましたかね・・・。TN: "So there really was too little in the way of battle portions, huh..."). Though I'm not sure how much it's worth, he did go on to say that he would see what he could do about that next time around if I'm reading the Japanese right (次回は検討します。).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The series has been pretty light on... corn-holed men, which is just fine by me, but it's pretty easy to avoid so no big.

Definitely felt shorter, but the futa DP made up for it. Also the self-fuck-through-wormholes made a comeback, which someone was whining about not getting last episode.

Also, HOLY SHIT, you know the story? I have no fucking clue what the story is. Or any of the characters' names. These have just been 3 dirty CYOA picture books to me, so now that I've got the opportunity to ask: can you tell us what the story is?

OP
ShuangchongCharu

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The series has been pretty light on... corn-holed men, which is just fine by me, but it's pretty easy to avoid so no big.

Definitely felt shorter, but the futa DP made up for it. Also the self-fuck-through-wormholes made a comeback, which someone was whining about not getting last episode.

Also, HOLY SHIT, you know the story? I have no fucking clue what the story is. Or any of the characters' names. These have just been 3 dirty CYOA picture books to me, so now that I've got the opportunity to ask: can you tell us what the story is?
I don't know enough Japanese to get all the details, but here's what I've gleaned from the moon runes. To start from the beginning:

Rumor starts circulating of women getting attacked locally. Noriko Mitsukura, our protagonist (who works, and boards at, Cafe Angela for the eponymous owner, a big black man who talks and acts like a woman), hears about this from Saya Entouji, her dear friend from her student days. Shortly after, a woman stumbles into Cafe Angela who is dying of hunger. This woman is Dr. Junko Ikuma, Angela's friend from way back when. She decided to bail from the research group she was working with for reasons that I can't understand (pretty sure it's due to funding problems, though). Ikuma has been working on a series of suits called Pregnant Angel, which were meant to ease the physical burdens of pregnancy and childbirth when equipped. Ikuma snatched one of the suits to carry out her own research. The one she took is Bunny B, which is still incomplete: field tests need to be run to gather data, and that's where Noriko comes in. "... Transform?" an uncertain Noriko declares, leading to her standing there functionally nude and incredibly horny (a side effect of equipping a PA suit for the first time). Ikuma decides to avail herself of the horny futanari to have her test Bunny B's special ability, which is "space linking" AKA "porter" (Noriko uses it by focusing on two locations; Ikuma slips a bangle over her cock to help her focus). Next comes the test of the false pregnancy state. Ikuma explains that the egg Noriko gave birth to is a homunculus egg (the homunculi are somehow related to Ikuma's research). Some explanation is given to the effect that Noriko is uniquely able to strip the other PA wearers of their suits because of her cock. So she's coaxed into going out and collecting homunculi eggs by getting inseminated by, and then ultimately getting rid of, the homunculi (called Roski) that have been attacking girls to breed. After a day, the egg Noriko birthed walks back into Cafe Angela as a mature daughter, whom Ikuma named Hitoka; she's a homunculus with zero reproductive capabilities, and she becomes Noriko's partner, providing support from Cafe Angela. It's revealed that the wearer of the PA suit Doggy D is the one creating all the Roski that are attacking the girls. (Yes, there's a PA suit for every letter of the alphabet save A. Or so Ikuma claims.) Doggy D's special ability is "guided supersonic wave," a very powerful attack able to make quick work of enemies. It's now time for Noriko to confront Doggy D to see what the PA suits are really capable of! Noriko is able to get through the first supersonic wave attack with only an orgasm thanks to her ochinchin. Before the second attack can land, Noriko uses her porter ability to redirect the attack at Doggy D, thus defeating her. Doggy D is then raped so as to acquire the data resulting from one PA wearer impregnating another and to get an egg. Episode one ends with Mimi Gojou introducing herself to Noriko. The final scene is of some old man and a scientist pondering how Bunny B was able to forcefully and permanently remove Doggy D's PA suit; these people are part of the group Ikuma was a part of. And it's revealed that Mimi is a spy for these bad guys, and that they have a force command to make her to their bidding if necessary.

EPISODE 2: Starts out with Noriko furiously masturbating, because the PA suit has amped up her libido, or at least that's what Noriko thinks. After fucking her daughter Hitoka, we find out Ikuma has asked Hitoka to collect Noriko's semen every morning for research purposes. We later see that she used it to make an artificial penis, which she tests on some call girl. As for Noriko, aside from getting buddy-buddy with Mimi, it's the same shtick as last episode, only this time there's stronger, beast-like homunculi called Muski (the female dominatrix type is an even stronger breed called Suski). There's also an incident in which Noriko runs into a very loud and energetic fan of hers named Futaba, who, after seeing Noriko fuck a homunculus in the ass, wants to know what it's like to have sex with a futanari. Noriko agrees to make that dream come true in exchange for Futaba keeping quiet what she saw. Mimi confronts Ikuma, who recognizes her, and then reveals who she is. Ikuma then tells Noriko that Mimi is a spy and the wearer of Cat C, another PA suit besides Bunny B that she personally had a hand in fine-tuning. Ikuma warns Noriko that Cat C is going to be a hell of an opponent, but she nonetheless goes out to meet Mimi like Mimi told Ikuma to tell Noriko to do. Cat C's special attack is two rapid shoulder-mounted "remote-controlled special armaments," which is what makes Cat C strong against the portal-wielding Bunny B. Mimi offers her dear onee-sama the chance to join her, but Noriko says she will not go to some financial group's research facility (which is where she ends up in her bad end). Mimi clarifies that she wants Noriko to be her ally in destroying those people. Mimi reveals that all the PA suits can be used to force the wearer to do the bidding of the one who commands them, though she notes that Noriko has yet to experience this for some reason. Mimi had released homunculi to give Noriko further battle experience. At this point, the Big Bads have heard enough from Mimi to confirm that she is intent on betraying them, so the scientist named Muraki sets the force command to max, making Cat C go berserk. Mimi's salvation lies in another artificial penis made with Noriko's semen! Once Noriko puts the penis onto Mimi in a very uncool and un-main-character-like way (to paraphrase Hitoka's words), Mimi returns to her senses and proceeds to have sex with Noriko to get Cat C off of her for good. Several cum shots and a black screen later, we see Mimi fiercely butting heads with Hitoka over Noriko. At the end of the episode, it's revealed that Noriko's friend Saya is the daughter-in-law to the head of the big bad organization. Muraki has Saya bond with a PA suit, but though she is able to activate it, her consciousness levels are too low to do anything more. Something is missing. Muraki sends out Tsubame, Swallow S, to capture Noriko. Which takes us to...

EPISODE 3: After what are basically the same scenes we saw at the end of episode 2, Ikuma takes Mimi into her lab. Ikuma declares that they're going to do an experiment to see if they can have Mimi re-equip Cat C, much to Mimi's surprise. Once again, it's the Noriko-semen artificial dick-and-balls set here to work miracles! A lot of exposition happens, but all I can get from it is that Noriko occupies the position of "Superior" in the PA computer system for some reason as of yet unknown to Ikuma, which is how she's able to override the rights of all the other PA wearers and remove their suits. Ikuma hypothesizes that the fake dicks somehow cause a "misunderstanding" in the PA system that can be exploited to allow one to re-equip the suit. Ikuma's Exposition Hour (TM) is interrupted by a flustered Hitoka reporting that she just saw Noriko get captured on the TV by a blue PA --- Swallow S. Swallow S taunts Ikuma over the live news broadcast, and Mimi and Ikuma hastily get back to trying to re-equip Cat C. The initial sex sequence is just a dream induced by Muraki, the head researcher. Second sex scene, this time for SCIENCE. But the dicking isn't enough to break Noriko's spirit, so she resolves to escape (unless you choose to give up and submit, which just leads to baby-making sex with that dude who's a self-proclaimed quick shot)! Which she does simply by un-transforming, because for whatever reason, the restraints placed on her are only effective on Pregnant Angels. Brilliant! Muraki is alerted to Noriko's escaping, but he decides to simply keep her under surveillance for now. Lots of sex then may or may not happen, and it may or may not be for science. Noriko feels something calling her, so she proceeds to where Saya is; Noriko's presence stirs Saya into awakening. But lest Noriko recognize her friend, Muraki has Saya's mask equipped and muted. Saya, determined to let Noriko escape the facility, hacks into the system and opens up an escape route for her friend. Outside she Meets Tsubasa Amano, AKA Swallow S! Fisticuffs ensues, but Tsubasa is a cheating bitch that uses her wings to easily evade all of Noriko's attacks. But it's the revived Cat C to the rescue! (Tsubame wonders aloud if calling Noriko "onee-sama" is really appropriate at Mimi's age, just as an aside. That's what pisses Mimi off.) The two team up and make quick work of Swallow S, which leads to a "reluctant sex" scene on Tsubasa's part instead of rape. Meanwhile, Ikuma had been busy taking care of Roski all in the name of testing out her Doggy D suit. The trio returns to Cafe Angela and exchange some pointless banter. The screen goes black, and from the little that I can get, Ikuma is pondering the significance of Saya also being a futanari PA and when she will make an appearance. In the preview, we see that Muraki has also found a way to mass produce PAs. By making fake Noriko semen, if I'm reading the sentence right. And here my game froze, and since I don't feel like going back to get what little is left of the preview, I'm leaving things at that.