What's new

RPG RPG Maker [alubino games ] アルビノゲームズ World Domination! Demon Queen-chan 世界征服!魔王ちゃん RE138972 RJ138972

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since no one made a thread for this. Anyways,game has a rather vague description,but it seems to be a conquest SRPG or something,and female allies can be 'used' at brothels.
"What? I'm the new demon queen?"
The RPG tale of a newly appointed evil lordess who uses sex to conquer the people.
With: 27 ecchi scenes + extra, including failed battle H and 5 alternate costumes.
Prostitution and stripping features. Dynamically changing artwork based on equips.
Costumes can be destroyed in battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 世界征服!魔王ちゃん

Google translate calls this "World Domination! Devil-Chan"
DLSite has these tags:
Loli angel / devil / evildoer / daughter / monster daughter / Sailor
At first I didn't see it, but if you look closely enough at the preview pics, you do see Little Red Hood.
Story is something like this:
Google said:
"Atashi ~?, Yeah new devil ~?"
story that went under in increasing the etch * novice girl devil, continue to dominate the town of human beings and is allowed to expand the forces.
It went down the bases of human beings of many, we will follow the hero that triggered the devil substitution. * H scene 27 types + a. A variety of play you can enjoy of course, Dari earn money by sold off to prostitution Pavilion the girl monster of subordinate their own devil and Dari earned strip sometimes another costume and defeat H costume entering the hand progresses the story * 5 types . White tits has Become a reveal from clothes torn up picture of combat in the equipment changes, and damage.
It's not hard to follow for once.
I see clothing damage. This got interesting.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, that's the case, owing entirely to that L Plate.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This games available on eng dlsite now.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well it has an L plate so I can't direct link, but if you look on a certain sukebei site under 'World Domination! Demon Queen-chan' then you may find something of interest. ;)

ghoulleg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to get the costumes? I have the school girl outfit so far and I have taken out a few villages

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to get the costumes? I have the school girl outfit so far and I have taken out a few villages
you get the swimsuit from the level 4 beach place.