RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alyssa (Tiffanian)

4 vs 3 (A vs II)
23 vs 6 (M vs III)
3 vs 12 (J vs III)
21 vs 9 (II vs A)
7 vs 8 (III vs J)

Alyssa managed to strike him again, and he focuses his attention entirely on her. As Jeff and the other brigand trade missing blows, Mary lets out an extra powerful blast striking the one in combat with Jeff. The brigand looked like one more solid hit would knock him for the count, but so did Jeff.

Bandit I 0/2
Bandit II 2/6
Bandit III 1/5

Alyssa 5/7 0/5
Mary 6/6 0/6
Jeff 1/4

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alyssa laughed at the bandit as she ran to try and finish off the one attacking Jeff. You guys are looking pretty tired, want to give up yet? she asked, not waiting for an answer as she swung her sword at the bandit.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

19 vs 5 (A vs III)
9 vs 21 (M vs II)
18 vs 17 (J vs II)
8 vs 26 (II vs A)

Alyssa moves over towards the brigand beating Jeff up, managing to strike him from behind. He keels over, knocked out, or dead, depending on how bad a mood Alyssa was in at that moment. During this time, the leader had charged her, again running right past, she took this chance to strike him as he was surprised she wasn't where she should have been.

Mary tried to blast the man, as he looked to be on his last leg, but he rolled to the side, only to be kicked down by Jeff as he tried to stand up. "Ah...fuck, beaten by a newbie." the leader moans.

(Spoils: 12 rations)

Bandit I 0/2
Bandit II 0/6
Bandit III 0/5

Alyssa 5/7 0/5 (Gains Trait: Aggressor 1 | +1 to attack rolls)
Mary 6/6 0/6
Jeff 2/5 (Changes Class from newbie to Fighter | No longer has a -1 to rolls, gains, 1 FP)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well guys, that was easy. At least, a lot easier than I thought it'd be. She rummaged through the bandits' packs, taking their rations and eating two of them to recover from the fight, handing three more to Jeff. Looks like you took a little bit of a beating, though. She chuckled a bit at him as she gave him the food, feeling for all the world like an experienced adventurer by now. Alright, let's get to town.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The party marches forward, reaching the town gates just before nightfall. The guards spy the treasure and decide that for travelers this rich, they weren't going to go through the hassle.

Jeff leads the party to a nearby inn, where they can rest for the night. The innkeep, a jovial man by the name of Tom, offers them good rooms at a good value and good food for the right price. The place is mostly empty at the moment, probably a good thing considering the amount of treasure they had following them, though Mary had turned it into an illusion of a pack mule carrying mundane supplies.

"Town reached! Towns count as checkpoints when not engaged in a battle or a scene, and can be saved or exited."

Then a second pop up.
"We notice you've been playing for a while, we recommend you take a break soon."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright game, I'll save. It was actually a pretty nice town, considering it was on the edge of a swamp. It had a nice bustle to it, not too busy, but enough that it didn't seem like a sleepy little town. I'm glad Jeff knows of an inn, it's going to feel amazing to sleep in a bed after spending so much time sleeping on the floor in that dungeon. She sees the popup and realizes that she surely must have been here a few days, at least. Well shit, that might be a problem. Alright game, save and then just give me a minute. As the three of them were walking towards their rooms she suddenly hugged Mary tightly and gave her a quick kiss. Alright game, quit time.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary looks surprised at the sudden hug and kiss, but doesn't quite mind. Alyssa watches as the world fades around her to black, feeling weightless in the way that can't be described. She watches as the world slowly fades back, as if opening her eyes, into the inside of the EGG.

It opens up, revealing the room like she left it, although there's a man in a lab coat, leaning on a chair, feet up on a table, reading a book.

It takes him a few moments to realize that Alyssa has exited the game, before he quickly tries to take a more professional sitting position.

"Oh, looks like you're finished." He says in a jovial voice with a smile. "Anyways," he starts, waving to a chair on the other side of the table. "If you don't mind?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alyssa sighed as the world turned black, as the EGG slowly reappears around her. As it opens, she does a quick check to see if she's in some way different after going into the EGG. She doesn't seem to have any bruises, no aches or pains. Surprisingly enough she doesn't feel as if her panties are wet. Now that's weird. She was a little shocked that there was a man in the room waiting for her. Uh, oh, sure she said in reply to his offering her a chair. So...? She wasn't quite sure what he wanted out of her.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man gives her a smile. "Right, we like to give a small interview to testers just out of their first time in the EGG."

He gives a small nod as he brings out a small notepad. "Anyways, we hope you enjoyed your time inside, you were in for about three hours, close to our recommended maximum." He marks something down. "Oh, and also, I'm sure you have some questions, and I'd like to answer what I can."

He finishes, then continues for a moment. "Oh, I almost forgot, I'm Matt, Lead Monster developer."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Three hours!? How the fu... Um, I mean, how is that even possible? It took me longer than that to get in the dungeon probably! I hope he doesn't ask me why it took so long...

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, well, times doesn't go at quite the same rate inside the EGG." He says. "It compresses the most trivial parts in a sort of fast forward method. So years of nothing major happening can actually pass by in a short span of time. Well, something like that, I don't exactly work in that department." he gives a sheepish smile, as an apology for being unable to explain properly.

"Anyways, any other questions?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Oh... That's sort of cool, actually. Did you say you did monster development? Just a suggestion, I think there should probably be an option at the beginning to... um... make some of the monsters... less... harsh...? There were parts of the game that were pretty... unpleasant.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll make a note on that, I think it might be on the planned development list, but I don't think we've had much of a chance yet to implement that." He marks it down. "Oh, if you don't mind, would you tell me what monster it is? So we know to take a look at it." He adds.

After she answers, or declines to answer. Matt tells her that if she's hungry, she can go eat at the cafe. He also mentions to stop by the nurses office before she goes, or if she wants, returns to the EGG.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Um. It was a slime. And, um... How did you make the AIs so realistic? They were... they were like real people... She blushed a little as she almost whispered the last bit.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, uh the AI. Sorry, I don't really know anything about that field, you'd have to ask Max, I think he's in his office right now. The nurse can probably give you directions. Anyways, anything else before I go?" he says, his face apologizing he can't answer her question.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

No, that's fine. She began to make her way to the Nurse's office.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa made her way to the nurses office, knocking on the door. It wasn't look before a woman, young, likely, with a small frame, waist length hair, and a small pair of glasses opened the door.

"Ah, just finished your first session, right? Please step on in." The nurse waved Alyssa in.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Yeah, first time. What do I need to do?

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The nurse guides her over to a lab chair, with a small device at the top. "We just want to do a small scan, to make sure that the EGG hasn't affected you adversely, I also have a few small questions for you too." She says in a cheerful voice.

"Oh, some of the questions might be a bit embarrassing, but I'd like you to know that everything you say is confidential, nothing you tell me will leave this room." she mentions as she closes the door.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Um, okay. Oh damn it, I hope she doesn't get too involved with these questions.