Alyssa (Tiffanian)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alyssa (Tiffanian)

A window popped up as she wondered, a secondary window popping up when she closed the first one.

"In Game Knowledge Base: Clothes

You may have noticed your clothes are different from when you were sitting in the EGG! This is because when you start a game, a mental scan is preformed in order to create a set of clothes that might be interesting for the situation. As other things, it may be prone to some bugs. But worry not, you can change your clothes to anything you'd like in the clothes changer. When in the clothes changer, just think of the outfit you'd like, and you'll be wearing it!
"

"Oh, but you still have to put them on, of course."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hm. The clothes I started with are good enough, really. She thought of her original outfit, and it appeared in her hands where the token had been. She quickly pulled it on, shouldered her pack, and took a deep breath. Okay, to the dungeon. And hopefully this time I'll get past the entrance. She walked carefully toward it, her eyes darting back and forth to check for other monsters that might materialize out of the muck.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heading down into the dungeon, grabbing a torch from the wall, it seems as those the walls were built of wood, holding the swamp back. It's kind of smelly, but Alyssa can deal with it.

Entering the first chamber, she looks around, but it luckily seems to be clear of enemies, in one corner though, she finds a shield, in good condition despite being in a swamp. Picking it up, she finds it to be fairly light, and easy to use.

(Out first item finder! Alyssa finds a shield, giving a +1 to defensive rolls in combat as long as he wears it!)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Awesome, you can never have too much defense. Well, I guess you can, but that's beside the point. She picked the shield up and strapped it onto her left arm, waving it around a bit to test its weight. It seemed pretty light, all things considered, and she raised her torch and walked further into the dungeon, her sword at the ready. Hopefully there'll be more useful stuff in here.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finding an exit through the back of the room, Alyssa proceeded down a hall, deciding to check in a small side room for more useful things.

(18+4 vs 7, crit)
Looking through the room, she saw nothing, turning to leave though, she suddenly felt something slimly and wet land on her back. Trying to turn around, she saw nothing, and then she started to feel the clothes dissolve as something came around her arms and shoulders.

Looking at herself, a slime had landed on her! It was starting to eat at her clothes, and she felt really warm and pretty drained at the surprise. How could she have missed it!

Slime 1/1 HP
Alyssa 3/5 FP 1/3 AP
(AP gives a -1 to some rolls per AP)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Your dice, sir, they hate me.

Is there even a point in having clothes in this game? At least this enemy doesn't seem too threatening. Then again, I've thought that before... She slammed her back into the wall, hoping to dislodge the slime and slash at it with her sword.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(13 vs 3) Not that much they don't, I'm using a dice roller now because of how many I roll :<

Slamming her back against the wall, the slime makes a satisfying squashing sound as it turns more liquidly and flows down her. She still feels slightly aroused, but not enough to bother her right now, it would probably fade after a while.

(No bonus because it was a 1 hp enemy!) (An annoying one, yes, but still only one hp)

Aly 3/5 FP 1/3 AP

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Stupid thing. That's what you get. I would eat some food to recover, but I only have so much. I should probably conserve it. She tried to ignore the fact that she was slightly aroused, and cautiously moved deeper into the dungeon.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Manging to recover a slight bit of energy as she delves deeper, Alyssa is decidedly disappointed with her next room.

A fairly small room, water dripping in one corner, making a small puddle, the room made of wood like the rest of the dungeon, keeping the swamp mostly out.

She carefully investigates, and decides it is entirely and utterly empty. Sadly, no monster attacked her after coming to this conclusion, as should have been expected.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hm. Empty rooms are always such a bore. Oh well, there's bound to be more excitement up ahead. She moved deeper into the dungeon, carefully eying the path ahead.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Boring dice go! Hating in a different way
Wandering forward, through the dark tunnel, it slopes down for a while, the air getting warm. She enters another room, multiple doors leading out.

She takes a careful look around first, and determines there's nothing here either. There's three exists, and she has to chose one.

(One two or three, I suppose)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alyssa peered down each of the hallways in turn, and saw nothing to distinguish one from another. Might as well go right she thought, and headed through the door on the right.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(5+4 vs 20)
Starting down the hallway, Alyssa keeps a close eye out. But not close enough, as she goes down the hallway, she feels something climbing up her leg, she shakes it off, but sees that it's a tentacle. A single one. By itself. With no other tentacles around. She feels toyed with.

Tentacle 1/1 HP
Aly 4/5 FP 0/3 AP

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alyssa looked up at the roof briefly. Well fuck you too, game she thought, and she stabbed at the lone tentacle. It almost looks lonely.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

15 vs 11
Pitiable as the lone tentacle might be, it does not stop Alyssa from turning it into a kabob on her sword.

She sighs, the game not being quite what she expected. Her first fight ended up with her being raped by tentacles, and since then, only little annoyances. Upon thinking back to the first set of tentacles, a bit of a lewd grin comes over her face as she feels warm, thinking she's better able to control her urges.

4/5 FP 0/4 AP

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Okay, eventually there has to be something here. I haven't encountered anything dangerous since getting in here, and I've seen more empty rooms than anything. And yet, right as I start I get raped by some giant monstrosity. Either the balance is way off, or encounters are randomly generated. Or they're just lulling me into a false sense of security. She moved deeper into the dungeon.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Starting to go upwards now, the dungeon changes a bit, the floors and walls changing to masonry, the dungeon cooling a little.

She takes a look at this room, obviously not empty. She sees many many many coils of ropes all over the room, and as she starts to get into a defensive stance, a massive number of them fly towards the center, turning into a mockery of a human shape, made entirely of the rope coils, the arms of it long and dragging.

Rope Demon 3/3
Alyssa 4/5 FP 0/4 AP

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The change in scenery is nice, I was getting a little tired of the dankness, but what the hell is that? I've never seen a monster like that. Is there a bestiary or something like that I have access to? she asked the game as she ran at the strange animated ropes, slashing at what seemed like it would be the torso of the thing.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"In Game Database - Rope Demon
Data not available until enemy defeated.

Shrugging at the useless entry, Alyssa moves forward to attack the thing.
(16 vs 10)
Getting the hang of her sword, Alyssa manages to get a good slice as it's forming, the ropes fraying where her sword cuts.
(13 vs 15+1)
The demon lashes out with it's long rope arms, trying to ensnare what should be his prey. Luckily for Alyssa (But not our viewers), she manages to defend against the attacks, using her shield and sword to deflect the ropes and cut them as they get close.

Rope 2/3
Aly 4/5 FP

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I guess I have to catch it before the Pokedex gets complete data. Oh well. This thing seems beatable. She slashed again at the thing's torso.