What's new

RPG SIM RPG Maker Loli [アマツチヤ/Amatsuchiya]ハルヲウルヤカタ/ Haruwouruyakata (RE269745) (RJ269745)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out mid November (so possibly tomorrow-10 days from now)

Yes, it's that author of Saki Quest, who took a break from working on Tei Quest (whyyyy 'A ') to work on a small brothel game.

The title is written in katakana so I left it as is, but one interpretation is "a store that sell Haru" (first girl's name as well as a few other potential words it can be)

It's a brothel management sim, a very simple one.

Each day guests might show up in the room, and you can choose to send any girl you have to serve them (if the girls has the stamina to work)
It's fairly user friendly, you can select a girl to serve a guest by clicking the guest and picking a girl to serve him, or clicking a girl and picking which room for her to serve in.
Then click on the first tab on the left to open shop.
Or click the 2nd tab on the left which is a shortcut to selecting a girl.
3rd tab on the left is checking the items you do have and some option items (like changing how fast the cursor move)
4th tab is for save/load/quit.
You can also equip girls with equipment and they can have skills (like virgin, needing condom, etc)
Sexual stats and guest preference are there.

On the bottom left there can be various NPCs, the ones I've seen seem to be
Blue Dress lady- sell sexual goods.
Mask guy - sell 'info' on girls, which I'm guessing is just unlocking them to work in the brothel.
Furniture selling guy
And trainer who you can pay to train the girl.

It's basically just setting up the girl (or don't), hit on open store (top left icon), watch or skip the sprite sex, get a cut in + report if income, next day.
The trial include 2 girls out of the 4 planned and have a time limit of 40 days.

Fetish: Loli, pregnancy, prostitution.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rewrite using hiragana and Kanji =

春を売る館

Rephrase first verb into something more familiar =

売春館

Literal translation: Prostitution mansion.
Personal translation: Bordello

Alternate meaning of "Mansion where Spring is sold" only applicable if it's just one girl whose name is coincidentally Spring (春). Since this is a brothel management game with multiple girls, safe to say there's only one meaning which really applies.

Personally I'm in the camp hoping this developer gets back to doing the quest game. Saki Quest was unfinished, but what content it had at the time was worth the time to play through.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's out now, so hopefully he's back to working on Tei Quest now.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The art quality don't look quite as good as Tei but looks pretty interesting. I don't mind my H games simple and sweet.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

rewrite using hiragana and Kanji =

春を売る館

Rephrase first verb into something more familiar =

売春館

Literal translation: Prostitution mansion.
Personal translation: Bordello

Alternate meaning of "Mansion where Spring is sold" only applicable if it's just one girl whose name is coincidentally Spring (春). Since this is a brothel management game with multiple girls, safe to say there's only one meaning which really applies.

Personally I'm in the camp hoping this developer gets back to doing the quest game. Saki Quest was unfinished, but what content it had at the time was worth the time to play through.
I'm suddenly reminded of Lily White and all the spring selling jokes.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games as game has been released.

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's on the English DLsite: as "The Mansion Where Haru Sells Herself"