What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

mediafire and rapidshare tend to be some of the more reliable ones for me. I've heard some good things about temp-share as well, but I've never used it.

If you're still having trouble, send me the raw data files (not the rgs file, since this way it will be a small amount of data). I can repack it for you and upload it to rapidshare. I got Saki Quest from your downloads, so, it should match, and I have a feeling my upload speed is faster than yours.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I was Using MF, I might go to the library in a while and see if I can get it uploaded faster there

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've had some success with 4shared, but I rarely upload large files. Personally, I'd suggest trying a public library or internet cafe with a stronger connection.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe freakshare and sendspace.

You could also try to split the files into zip parts less than 10 mb and upload them here as attachments. Security Token error keeps you from uploading anything larger.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its sound like ure uploading 100GB.... :/

Reputation score

I'd say let the man do things at his own pace. He's had trouble uploading, and we've given him suggestions. Just let him choose what he wants to do. It won't kill you people to wait another day, week, or month to play this thing. The weekend is coming up soon, and most people won't even be able to play it until then, anyway. The last page or two of this thread have been people asking him how soon he can release it, and, even if I'm not the one translating the game, I'm getting annoyed by how much people are being a bother.

Well, people will be people in the end :p

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if I sounded impatient, I've just been following this for a while, and was curious as to what was going on.

Reputation score

Sorry if I sounded impatient, I've just been following this for a while, and was curious as to what was going on.
I suppose. It was after your post, but it wasn't necessarily directed at you. It was more of a general thing, since there have been plenty of people asking. Mind you, I'm hawking the thread waiting for the game as well, and there's actually quite a bit less of people asking him for when it'll be out than I expected. It's possible because it's a holiday in the US today, though, so more people might be away from the computers.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, hey guys, hey. Guess what :

Now! A few things. Yes there will be spelling and grammar mistakes, I wrote some of this while tired/drunk.

All the scenes SHOULD be translated but seeing as he kept old scenes in the newer versions, I'm honestly not really sure what ones are translated or not.

The CGviewer is DONE. However, in one or two the pregnancy images might not work, or you might end up pregnant after watching it (That's a sentence I never thought I'd type) It's a code thing. Tell me about it and I'll do my best to fix it.

No, I didn't translate the sex noises. The English language has about 3 sex noises, schlick, fap and splurt. Japanese is much more vocal, but they don't translate well, so I left them they way they were. You get the gist of them though.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for this.

Edit: How exactly did you translate it? Because I was looking at twin quest and annie quest and I didn't seem to have much luck.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some examples of untranslated text I'm finding in the game though they may only be happening for me

1. After attempting to change her clothes

2. Making her use the bathroom

3. Examining the TV

4. Examining the door south of the town

5. A few messages of the cutscene upon leaving the bar after work before the cat shows up.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope it's save data transferable, but I might play it all the way from the beginning again.
Btw, did we ever figure out how we get Mikoto in on the action?

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In case you eve feel like touching this up here's some spelling errors and missed translations:

Untranslated
If you examine the TV in the intro
If you take shirt off in the intro
When you leave the cafe in the intro
Some battle names (raccoon, and fox)
When you level up, the discipline points are not fully translated
Names section in the computer is partially untranslated
If you try to leave an area as mikoto the dialogue is untranslated
Some of the enemy names in the mikoto sections are untranslated
If you equip some bracelets the dialogue is untranslated
Flame ring is untranslated
Some chests are untranslated (werewolf den)

mistakes
Sometimes Senior is spelt as senor
sometimes breeding is spelt as breading
Patience is spelt as patcience

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks For your hard work :D ok i got a noob question. how can you tell if the girl is on her safe/dangerous days?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you so much for this.

Edit: How exactly did you translate it? Because I was looking at twin quest and annie quest and I didn't seem to have much luck.
I just unpacked the RGSSAD data file, created a new project in RPGMaker,
copied the data over and then changed the common events, it's easy once you get the hang of it.

Some examples of untranslated text I'm finding in the game though they may only be happening for me

1. After attempting to change her clothes

2. Making her use the bathroom

3. Examining the TV

4. Examining the door south of the town

5. A few messages of the cutscene upon leaving the bar after work before the cat shows up.
Damn I figured the intro could be trouble. There's about 7 different event's that deal with taking her clothes off, one for normal, one for after the janitor stuff, one for her house and obviously the last one was for the intro, I had never thought of taking it off then. I obviously just forgot the TV.

Could you put a picture of the door? I'm not sure which one it is, I could swear I did all of them.

I hope it's save data transferable, but I might play it all the way from the beginning again.
Btw, did we ever figure out how we get Mikoto in on the action?
It is, but starting a new game can be fun.
As far as I can tell, it NEVER appears in game, I looked at ALL the Mikoto stuff and it was always just herself on her own. There wasn't even any text for it.

In case you eve feel like touching this up here's some spelling errors and missed translations:

Untranslated
If you examine the TV in the intro
If you take shirt off in the intro
When you leave the cafe in the intro
Some battle names (raccoon, and fox)
When you level up, the discipline points are not fully translated
Names section in the computer is partially untranslated
If you try to leave an area as mikoto the dialogue is untranslated
Some of the enemy names in the mikoto sections are untranslated
If you equip some bracelets the dialogue is untranslated
Flame ring is untranslated
Some chests are untranslated (werewolf den)

mistakes
Sometimes Senior is spelt as senor
sometimes breeding is spelt as breading
Patience is spelt as patcience
CRAP! I thought I got all the Senor things, I went back through it and all.
Yeah the battle names I figured might be a little funny, there's like 3 or four racoons in the Enemy list, must have translated the wrong one.

Unfortunately I can't do anything about the Bracelet thing or the names thing, they involve changing a script, and if I do that for some reason the order of equip-able items gets REALLY messed up, so much so that you can wear rings as tops :L

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll probably wait for a few more days and see if anyone spots anything else then I'll get cracking on a second version.
Truth be told there's a lot less mistakes than I thought.

Can I ask a big favour though? If you notice a spelling mistake in a scene can you make a note of what scene it is? Like the second tentacle or the first dog or something? It makes it MUCH easier for me to find rather than having to trawl through 800+ events for one or two words as there's no frigging find function in RPGMaker which is fucking NUTS. The descriptions of the general stuff have been a great help but the scenes will be much harder to pinpoint, I just know it.
That said, the CG viewer isn't a big deal for me to be honest, the less I see of that one the better :L

Edit:
Thanks For your hard work :D ok i got a noob question. how can you tell if the girl is on her safe/dangerous days?
There's a little symbol in battle, the horny one is a person with a pink symbol, the dangerous day is one with a mustardy yellow symbol, it's pretty rare and to be honest doesn't really make a difference, his pregnancy calculations RARELY take it into account.

Last edited:

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Saki untranslate.png

the text when examining this door is untranslated

Status
Not open for further replies.