What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

CRAP! I thought I got all the Senor things, I went back through it and all.
Yeah the battle names I figured might be a little funny, there's like 3 or four racoons in the Enemy list, must have translated the wrong one.

Can I ask a big favour though? If you notice a spelling mistake in a scene can you make a note of what scene it is? Like the second tentacle or the first dog or something? It makes it MUCH easier for me to find rather than having to trawl through 800+ events for one or two words as there's no frigging find function in RPGMaker which is fucking NUTS. The descriptions of the general stuff have been a great help but the scenes will be much harder to pinpoint, I just know it.
The Senor thing usually happens when Yui is talking, and the scenes I saw with Mikoto were the last dog in the map for the forest, the first monster for the first star house, and I think the last slime in the 2 star house.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Senor thing usually happens when Yui is talking, and the scenes I saw with Mikoto were the last dog in the map for the forest, the first monster for the first star house, and I think the last slime in the 2 star house.
Hmm that means it's some of the earlier stuff cause you never see her talk about Kyoka again, thanks for that.

Wait did you actually see Mikoto with Saki at those times?! If so that means the event is tied to those specific maps! Which makes it easier , or do you mean those are the only ones with Mikoto you've seen so far

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh god....

already put the translated version on their site....

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh god....

already put the translated version on their site....
You are fucking kidding me!! They even repacked it so it didn't include the Read Me! ARGH! I didn't want this getting out past ULMF, translating stuff is usually frowned upon, it might not sit well with Amatsuchiya and he's one of my favourite H-devs. CRAAAP.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is that one enemy in the tentacle dungeon really called BIG BALL OF FUCK lmao?

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You are fucking kidding me!! They even repacked it so it didn't include the Read Me! ARGH! I didn't want this getting out past ULMF, translating stuff is usually frowned upon, it might not sit well with Amatsuchiya and he's one of my favourite H-devs. CRAAAP.
Well, the guy creeps on here and even PMs contributers to try and get them to PM him updates, not surprising he would rip you off too, sorry man. Good work on the translation though.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that one enemy in the tentacle dungeon really called BIG BALL OF FUCK lmao?
HAHA! someone finally found that, I put in one or two jokes cause I just got really bored, I never messed with anything important though. Good luck finding them :p

Well, the guy creeps on here and even PMs contributers to try and get them to PM him updates, not surprising he would rip you off too, sorry man. Good work on the translation though.
It's not really me he's ripping off, I just don't want it found out that it's ME doing the translation, like I said, they're usually frowned upon

Last edited:

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

HAHA! someone finally found that, I put in one or two jokes cause I just got really bored, I never messed with anything important though. Good luck finding them :p

It's not really me he's ripping off, I just don't want it found out that it's ME doing the translation, like I said, they're usually frowned upon
Well, since he ripped out the readme there's no link to here from his file so I guess even if it proliferates it won't be as bad as it could be.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Gotta hard code your translation into the game...! :p

Like part of the intro

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta hard code your translation into the game...! :p

Like part of the intro
I considered that, but I use my forum name for a lot of other things (Not a smart move I know) and don't really want things crossing :L

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you should upload the RGSSAD file only
and let the other people find the original link
so they can do the replacing the files themselves

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you should upload the RGSSAD file only
and let the other people find the original link
so they can do the replacing the files themselves
Hmm yeah, but to be fair , if Hentai4Daily crawls around here, it's not too hard for them to do the same and just publish that one too

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I considered that, but I use my forum name for a lot of other things (Not a smart move I know) and don't really want things crossing :L
What, like if one day you want to run for some government position and some reporter might ask you:
"Are you that guy who translated a game about a 14 years old being tricked into becoming magical slut?"

' 3' you know those damn reporters will say it like that, cuz it's not a complete lies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What, like if one day you want to run for some government position and some reporter might ask you:
"Are you that guy who translated a game about a 14 years old being tricked into becoming magical slut?"

' 3' you know those damn reporters will say it like that, cuz it's not a complete lies.
"Magical slut" Best name ever

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you very much for the translation. Always nice to see at least SOME of these games get translated.

Now if only people were as motivated and devoted to translating SCGarden games (or at least finish Marionette Fantasy!). Alas, I don't think it will ever happen. I understand the amount of work and time that goes into these projects. I don't want it to sound like I'm hating at all. This is just my way of hopelessly wishing upon a shooting star.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you very much for the translation. Always nice to see at least SOME of these games get translated.

Now if only people were as motivated and devoted to translating SCGarden games (or at least finish Marionette Fantasy!). Alas, I don't think it will ever happen. I understand the amount of work and time that goes into these projects. I don't want it to sound like I'm hating at all. This is just my way of hopelessly wishing upon a shooting star.
Well if it's any help, I'm CONSIDERING doing an SC game, now the problem there is, they're really fucking long, and I'm REALLY fucking lazy :L

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

"Magical slut" Best name ever
Well, that's the term that snap to my mind at the time XD

In hindsight though, a lot of games have that system with their magic (like Teto, where your spells increase your lust where at max bar you turn horny, in case of Saki your Int increase with more sex. Or an oddball example where they're just women with magic power and also are sluts)
Then in that Sugar Star's upcoming game, the swordgirl transform when she's raped, because her sentient sword gain power that way and take over when that happen, which the girl does comment she really don't enjoy that succubus-like style of thing at all. So she's not really magical slut, but more like succubus-possesssed swordswoman? (where she can win either by normal means or getting raped and have the magic sword clean up)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that's the term that snap to my mind at the time XD

In hindsight though, a lot of games have that system with their magic (like Teto, where your spells increase your lust where at max bar you turn horny, in case of Saki your Int increase with more sex. Or an oddball example where they're just women with magic power and also are sluts)
Then in that Sugar Star's upcoming game, the swordgirl transform when she's raped, because her sentient sword gain power that way and take over when that happen, which the girl does comment she really don't enjoy that succubus-like style of thing at all. So she's not really magical slut, but more like succubus-possesssed swordswoman? (where she can win either by normal means or getting raped and have the magic sword clean up)
Oh I wasn't saying that it's not a common thing, I just never really thought of it like that :L

Status
Not open for further replies.