What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kioniel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

I'm playing the twins one. Question: the short haired one get skills by giving it to the bald guy next to their house. Those the other girl have someone like that?

Daguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the arena is the only place where it takes virginity into account, if you're a virgin instead of normal rape the crowd will have the buttsecks with Saki, but the picture is the exact same, it;s not worth the struggle to get there.

As for translating Sonabia, I'm afraid I'm not gonna do it, I LOVE his art, really do, but he has a habit of making most of his Game Over's death scenes and that REALLY puts me off it. There's only like 3 in Sonabia that aren't death scenes.

Ah I see. I made the right choice then.

Understandable. Not being able to read it, I missed that completely. I take it when she 'respawns' after death something else happens other than just being let go?

Either way, i'll keep an eye out for your next project, as you have done an amazing job with Saki quest. Thank you again for sharing it. What would be the best way to do that? Do you have your own thread?

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found three more untranslated bits that you might want to squeeze into version 3 before you finish it.
The first two are from the brothel and are perhaps the ones Kvier was referring to. The third is in Orc Town talking to the dragon. I could swear he said something in English at first, so this might be something new after completing some event.
Thanks for your great work translating this great game. :)

Attachments

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah I see. I made the right choice then.

Understandable. Not being able to read it, I missed that completely. I take it when she 'respawns' after death something else happens other than just being let go?

Either way, i'll keep an eye out for your next project, as you have done an amazing job with Saki quest. Thank you again for sharing it. What would be the best way to do that? Do you have your own thread?
Probably the RPGMaker thread is where you'll find me, at the moment I'm working on Arms Devicer and Virigin Island.

And nope, she doesn't respawn, just dead, you have to start the game over.

Found three more untranslated bits that you might want to squeeze into version 3 before you finish it.
The first two are from the brothel and are perhaps the ones Kvier was referring to. The third is in Orc Town talking to the dragon. I could swear he said something in English at first, so this might be something new after completing some event.
Thanks for your great work translating this great game. :)
The first one I just plain forgot but the second one I made a choice not to translate.

It's a sex noise, and one of the things I've found is the Japanese language has a lot of descriptive noises and words for those noises. English has basically 3 sex noises "Schlick, spurt and Urrrrrgh" So I decided not to fix those bits as they were complete boner kills.

And yeah the Dragon did speak English, it's a trigger I missed. Derp.

Activspam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Monkeyman767, a great translation. I actually made the account with the sole reason to thank you ^^

When I find the rep+ button, you'll get it; you deserved it! XD

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Monkeyman767, a great translation. I actually made the account with the sole reason to thank you ^^

Look in the upper right corner. It's the scales.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha! Thanks! Much appreciated. You should hang around more, I used to have no account too but making one here was a great choice :p

Cielo14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone re-upload the version 2 translation please? :confused:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You figured out when ure gonna start translating AD or VI?
Waiting for AD to be fully updated before I start, no point getting so far only to find out he's changed everything. VI is progressing slowly, got a bit sidetracked with personal matters (Ain't that always the way :rolleyes: )

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Waiting for AD to be fully updated before I start, no point getting so far only to find out he's changed everything. VI is progressing slowly, got a bit sidetracked with personal matters (Ain't that always the way :rolleyes: )
I thought the author said 1.4 is probably the last version? .-. And that one is out.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.4 is supposed to be the last one with new content but he'll probably still release another version or two consisting of bug fixes.

SebR

Reputation score

Could someone please help me? Everytime I start the game this error appears and I cant play it.

Attachments

W

Wolf624

Could someone please help me? Everytime I start the game this error appears and I cant play it.
Did you extract and play using Japanese locale or Applocale?

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

What the heck do I do in this game? Was able to work at bar 1 time.. nothing happens in school or anywhere else.. been killing racoons and fox now level 3 but I can't find anything to do! How do I start? Janitor says nothing.. teacher says nothing.. I am completely lost!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

When I extracted it and play it, It still says ver2.04

I'm a lurker >_> and a fan of saki quest and your translation... sorry for showing up all of a sudden.
the game itself is 2.04 (final version thus far)

the translation is what's on the 3rd version

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the game itself is 2.04 (final version thus far)

the translation is what's on the 3rd version
I see, Thanks.
So that means the progress are still the same but just translated the stuffs that wasn't translated before, right?

got my hopes up there for a second :{

Status
Not open for further replies.