What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

I think you have only a Japanese version and noticed that it is not in your version of any reason is
because it has the status has to be pregnant soon you just go to sleep several times about 3-5 x times last most and næsten tag to the community for at pregnant comes with Japanese-like
've just tried it several times from baer to 20x times nothing I balt the English but to save the japan safe over and do the same thing to do is just about 5 days pregnant

unfortunately have no idea of RPG programs but in any case he is ind English version of you stop somewhere inside the worm XD
Ok, not going to lie, I didn't understand a word of that. And I have the english version seeing as I'm the one who translated it :p It still works for me.

Go to the computer in Saki's house, make sure "Time" is set to "Normal" or "fast" Not slow, that might be the problem.

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
{Critical}Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

I want to ask a question, Because I want to decrease the number of lewdness , Could I ask does Saki Quest have Cheats ?

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: {Critical}Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

I want to ask a question, Because I want to decrease the number of lewdness , Could I ask does Saki Quest have Cheats ?
A cousin to this question as well - does Saki Quest require a lot of level grinding? Or can I play it at a relaxed pace?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A cousin to this question as well - does Saki Quest require a lot of level grinding? Or can I play it at a relaxed pace?
For H contents, you will want 850 lewdness or so at the end and I think lv 25 (for training with janitor) to unlock all scenes.

The combat become easier as your lewdness go up since you'll rely on magic damage most of the time.

So you can just keep playing, win or lose you'll still make some progress in a way. (and if your character get too hard to kill, there's always white flag item)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lewdness can't be reduced in game naturally im afraid, you COULD use cheatengine tnough

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

You can use SGedit to edit lewdness in Saki Quest, the lewdness stat is equivalent to the spirit stat (so edit spirit in SGedit and you're editing lewdness in the game), it's easier then using a cheat engine in my opinion, since it's a save editor. To get SGedit just google it, should be the first link you see.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just found out that this was translated and I am wondering if there is a walkthrough for it?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Now I am wondering if it's possible to save Yui?
Define 'save'.

Get her out of town? Nope.

Make her happy? She's a happy slave to her master.

And nope, no 'I prepared to get rape, now is my turn to murder all of you' event like in that Imdria game (the rapist route '. ' iinchou too op)

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now I am wondering if it's possible to save Yui?
There is a method to rescue Yui, keep watching Yui have sex with her master until the maid suspect you are a thief and call master of Yui out of his room then kill him, but the probability of suspect you are a thief is extremely small.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a method to rescue Yui, keep watching Yui have sex with her master until the maid suspect you are a thief and call master of Yui out of his room then kill him, but the probability of suspect you are a thief is extremely small.
Nope. It's not small, it's non existent.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a walkthrough, but it is for 1.04 only.

After you beat the boss and Save Kyoka, you can battle her in a friendly match for the Starling accessory that teach an AOE light spell (causes a status that GREATLY reduces damage enemies can do). Friendly Kyoka cannot rape/molest you but does more damage with her attacks than her "final boss form".

After you defeat Yui in the arena enough times that spying on her repeats the same scene, you'll be able to enter the locked metal door in town where an NPC there will ask you to clear the basement of failed experment monsters. On the East side you'll find a crack in the "barrier" that Saki believes she can free Yui with. Defeat every monster in that room and Saki will say to go get Yui. Enter the arena but now you have a choice to convince her to run away with you. When you get to the crack, a very large battle with ensue. If you lose it, Yui will sacrafice herself to let you escape, giving you a scene with her and the monsters that has 3 versions (so this is repeatable); if you win Yui insists she's happy and goes back to her master allowing you to continue to repeat the event.

After Rescuing Yui once, a new dungeon appears behind Mikoto's house (center of first town). After fighting through 4 elemental themed areas with hazard ground that doesn't affect you till you turn on the crystal switch, you'll encounter "the Purple Haired Demon". Defeat her once and you'll get the H book, which is in your inventory, infinite use, showing a random H CG and gives Saki Horny Status (great for unlocking Lesbian acts with Mikoto). Lose to the Demon 3 times for scenes.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you do the prostitution events then buy the video, the man gives you a note, something about a URL?

how do you use the note?

also, the list of actions with the black guy after the baby is born is untranslated.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you do the prostitution events then buy the video, the man gives you a note, something about a URL?

how do you use the note?

also, the list of actions with the black guy after the baby is born is untranslated.
You sure you're on the latest one? It should be.

Go to your pc at home and you can access the CG room from there, that's all the URL is, it's not a real thing.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You sure you're on the latest one? It should be.

Go to your pc at home and you can access the CG room from there, that's all the URL is, it's not a real thing.
oh. ok.

and i'm using version 3.

is that the newest one?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh. ok.

and i'm using version 3.

is that the newest one?
Yeah, damn, I could swear I translated everything. Ugh, to be honest, I'm not in the mood to go back to SQ for a VERY long time. But if I get some time I'll fix it and upload the data files instead of the full game.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, damn, I could swear I translated everything. Ugh, to be honest, I'm not in the mood to go back to SQ for a VERY long time. But if I get some time I'll fix it and upload the data files instead of the full game.
I've been meaning to ask - did the original Saki Quest "update" while you were in the middle of a translation? If so, was it possible to "port" over the work you did to the latest version without problems?

With the game I'm currently translating, if a new release comes out, I'll need to re-start my translation efforts from scratch. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.