What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEEND2200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

CAN ANTONE HELP ME?????
WHEN I RUN THE GAME
IT SAYS CANT FIND RGSS202E.DLL
WHAT IS IT????

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

YOU NEED TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK !!!
AFTER THAT IT MIGHT WORK !!!
OKAY ???
THANK YOU !!!
PS: ANTONE IS INACTIVE AT THE MOMENT, WOLF624 WILL HAVE TO DO !!!

THEEND2200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it works
but another problem
AUDIO/SE AND SOMETHING IN JAPAN????

W

Wolf624

it works
but another problem
AUDIO/SE AND SOMETHING IN JAPAN????
Is your system locale in Japanese, or are you running Applocale, because this game needs Japanese locale to work.

W

Wolf624

HOW???
MY SYSTEM XP
You must install Asian language support to run any Japanese games.

Control Panel - Regional and Language Options - Languages - Install files for East Asian Languages

And after that, do this:

Click on the "Advanced" tab.
Under "Language for non-Unicode programs", there is a dragbox that probably says "English (United States)". Change that to say "Japanese".
Click "Apply", then "OK".

Last edited:

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im have 2 questions !
How do you get the event in the house with the red roof on the underground city?
How do you get to the arena?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im have 2 questions !
How do you get the event in the house with the red roof on the underground city?
How do you get to the arena?
Is that the one with the guy standing outside the front door saying it's the auction house? if it is, then you can't there's no events in there.
If it's the other house you have to go to the arena first.

The arena is at the top of the town and right, it's the only exit on the right hand side of the town, then when you're in that map you can go to the arena by going up the stairs but ONLY if you've beaten the last boss ( The red haired girl in the lab) so if you haven't done that, do that first.

Edit: Oh and to get the scenes in the other house you have to beat Yui in the arena and then examine the door that's right in front of you when you go in the red roofed house.

Vlaphor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the excellent translation first of all. Is there a website where I can read about the progress of this work or anything? Is anyone working on Twins Quest (which also looks really neat)?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the excellent translation first of all. Is there a website where I can read about the progress of this work or anything? Is anyone working on Twins Quest (which also looks really neat)?
Of what work? the authors? yeah his blog on dlisite : he hasn't posted anything in a while and mostly posts in the comments not actual new posts but he's confirmed he IS working on a new game and it will be bigger than SQ with better art but that he's not talking about it much cause he doesn't want to have too much pressure like he did with SQ.

Not as far as I know sorry.

Vlaphor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, I was talking about how various translation efforts will have blogs about their efforts and such. It kinda feels like this translation appeared out of nowhere.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, I was talking about how various translation efforts will have blogs about their efforts and such. It kinda feels like this translation appeared out of nowhere.
I posted about it a lot on here, I did kinda keep it quiet because translations are frowned upon by a lot of authors for a lot of reasons, all it takes is the wrong person to get hold of a game and we have another rapelay incident all over again

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I posted about it a lot on here, I did kinda keep it quiet because translations are frowned upon by a lot of authors for a lot of reasons, all it takes is the wrong person to get hold of a game and we have another rapelay incident all over again
When you say "the rapelay incident" do you mean the one where a British MP spoke against the game in Parliament? If so, I don't see the connection between that and talking about H-game translations. If I remember right, the game (rapelay) was untranslated back then.

Personally, I would have liked to see a blog/thread about the game translation myself.

Speaking of which, wasn't there a separate thread for your translated release on this forum?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol
it is the time when done correctly in version 3, you can not even get pregnant again XD

saki tranlsatet version 3.0 is buggi

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you say "the rapelay incident" do you mean the one where a British MP spoke against the game in Parliament? If so, I don't see the connection between that and talking about H-game translations. If I remember right, the game (rapelay) was untranslated back then.

Personally, I would have liked to see a blog/thread about the game translation myself.

Speaking of which, wasn't there a separate thread for your translated release on this forum?
It was talk of translated it that brought it to the media's attention though I believe.

I might consider it someday but seeing as I only do it in my off time updates to a blog would be rare as all hell.

Nope don't think so, pretty sure it was always this one, I did post in the RPGMaker thread about it once or twice though.

lol
it is the time when done correctly in version 3, you can not even get pregnant again XD

saki tranlsatet version 3.0 is buggi
Are you saying you can't get pregnant in it? Are you sure? I haven't changed any of those pregnancy scripts so it shouldn't effect it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you have only a Japanese version and noticed that it is not in your version of any reason is
because it has the status has to be pregnant soon you just go to sleep several times about 3-5 x times last most and næsten tag to the community for at pregnant comes with Japanese-like
've just tried it several times from baer to 20x times nothing I balt the English but to save the japan safe over and do the same thing to do is just about 5 days pregnant

unfortunately have no idea of RPG programs but in any case he is ind English version of you stop somewhere inside the worm XD

Status
Not open for further replies.