What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Hey, seeing this topic back up makes me remember to drop by and thanks warmly Monkeyman767 for his hard work on the translation. It's really awesome to get the full experience and not just wander aimlessly, looking for ways to unlock CGs. Thanks man.

Well, that said, I guess I would have preferred not to understand what was Yui's fate, given that I am probably one of the most fervent members of her fanclub. :(

Also, I expect the answer to be no, but just to be on the safe side, a small question : no H-scene with Kyoka?
Nope, none. Funny I never even considered that their should be one but now that you mention it it seems odd that there isn't

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you first fight Kyoka in the demon town, she can battle rape you, but she's just classified as a plant/tentacle regular enemy. If you lose the fight the cat pulls outside the dungeon and the fight is reset without a scene.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you first fight Kyoka in the demon town, she can battle rape you, but she's just classified as a plant/tentacle regular enemy. If you lose the fight the cat pulls outside the dungeon and the fight is reset without a scene.
Ah yes that's right. Thanks for reminding me.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's in that chest and how do I get it? It's in the 4-level dungeon.

Attachments

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's in that chest and how do I get it? It's in the 4-level dungeon.
Lose to the bandits, Saki get's raped, Mikoto has to open the chest. It's a card containing pictures of Saki, it's used for the CG viewer later

Plopinou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, none. Funny I never even considered that their should be one but now that you mention it it seems odd that there isn't
Guess it's because of this face she makes. THIS FACE! She would probably keep making weird faces on all the H-CGs just to mess with the player.

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying this again.

Ok. I downloaded the game while my computer was in Japanese Locale, and I have RPG VX RTP so I don't know if that's the problem.
I'm having the same problem a person on..page 34 ish with the audio thing. I looked in the Audio folder and it's lettering looks weird and I'm not sure how to fix it? I tried opening it as well with just the applocale but still get the error.

I downloaded the file from the Mega link that was posted so not sure if it was because what was uploaded or I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks for any help.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying this again.

Ok. I downloaded the game while my computer was in Japanese Locale, and I have RPG VX RTP so I don't know if that's the problem.
I'm having the same problem a person on..page 34 ish with the audio thing. I looked in the Audio folder and it's lettering looks weird and I'm not sure how to fix it? I tried opening it as well with just the applocale but still get the error.

I downloaded the file from the Mega link that was posted so not sure if it was because what was uploaded or I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks for any help.
It might be but I doubt it, unless it maybe wasn't encoded right. I'll be re-uploading my version of it tonight anywho.

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It might be but I doubt it, unless it maybe wasn't encoded right. I'll be re-uploading my version of it tonight anywho.
Alright thanks ^_^. I tried deleting the audio folder and what not to see if that might help any, it still gave me the error. The music files look like this
ƒrƒNƒgƒŠ￾[‚Q
and so on. I'll be patient then.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright thanks ^_^. I tried deleting the audio folder and what not to see if that might help any, it still gave me the error. The music files look like this
ƒrƒNƒgƒŠ￾[‚Q
and so on. I'll be patient then.
definitely sounds like an extraction error, but you said you downloaded it and extracted it in Japanese Locale yes?

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

definitely sounds like an extraction error, but you said you downloaded it and extracted it in Japanese Locale yes?
Yes. I'll try to download it again? I been downloading it in Google Chrome, I've been using the mega link that was linked on page 40 unless there is another download link I'm missing because mediafire links are dead.

Edit - Downloaded it again to make sure and still the same error, as well as the audio still having the weird lettering. It might be the download, I'm not sure since that is what the person had I guess?

Last edited:

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not the download, you're using applocale on the wrong program

You need to run the RPGMaker extraction tool in Japanese locale, the blue box looking icon, because that's the program that extracts all the music files to your computer

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not the download, you're using applocale on the wrong program

You need to run the RPGMaker extraction tool in Japanese locale, the blue box looking icon, because that's the program that extracts all the music files to your computer
Ahhh! Thank you, that was the one thing I did not try.

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@monkeyman Perfectly fine. Forgive me giving all the confusion.

Now a question, what button do I push to spend discipline points? I've not exactly sure what one to press.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@monkeyman Perfectly fine. Forgive me giving all the confusion.

Now a question, what button do I push to spend discipline points? I've not exactly sure what one to press.
Press right to increase, left to decrease and the usual action button to confirm.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and by the way Monkeyman, I found another untranslated part

After you become the janitor's sex slave, you can go talk to him, and there will be several untranslated options (I assume they are different ways to have sex with the janitor)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, and by the way Monkeyman, I found another untranslated part

After you become the janitor's sex slave, you can go talk to him, and there will be several untranslated options (I assume they are different ways to have sex with the janitor)
Nah, I knew about that one, it's actually after you have a kid with him I think? Or something. Honestly, I'm not 100% pushed to fix it. If he ever updates the game though I will!

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for all the questions, currently I'm level 9 in game (and I have a horrible time defeating the goos at the moment, so I'm attacking the old bosses while getting GP and more money for a sword <_<)

but how do you raise lewdness if I may ask? I looked around the thread but didn't get to much of a answer.

Last edited:

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Losing to bosses nets you the highest lewdness gain. working at the cafe and getting fucked by normal mobs or riding the train with the males nets you smaller amounts but still gives you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.