What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Sorry for all the questions, currently I'm level 9 in game (and I have a horrible time defeating the goos at the moment, so I'm attacking the old bosses while getting GP and more money for a sword <_<)

but how do you raise lewdness if I may ask? I looked around the thread but didn't get to much of a answer.
Most H-scenes and gropes add to lewdness.

Anyway, the 'fastest' way is easily with Yui in the infirmary.

After you got lewdness to about 100 or so and while horny, talk to her and you should be able to kiss her. (assuming you don't have pregnancy)
This add 2 lewdness per times
Repeat this for a while and you'll eventually goes to bed, this adds 5 points.
Repeat that until satisfied.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

working at the cafe
Asinine though it is for this to be the case, I'm almost sure that working at the cafe DOESN'T net you any gain.

I got no fucking explanation.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Asinine though it is for this to be the case, I'm almost sure that working at the cafe DOESN'T net you any gain.

I got no fucking explanation.
Think it gives you like one point, totally negligible

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most H-scenes and gropes add to lewdness.

Anyway, the 'fastest' way is easily with Yui in the infirmary.

After you got lewdness to about 100 or so and while horny, talk to her and you should be able to kiss her. (assuming you don't have pregnancy)
This add 2 lewdness per times
Repeat this for a while and you'll eventually goes to bed, this adds 5 points.
Repeat that until satisfied.
When does Yui come into the infirmary?

-
Also I don't know if this has been said or not, but I saw a untranslated bit when you go to the next town. I think it's on the far right but there is a fence there that you have to open with 4000 GP

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

-
Also I don't know if this has been said or not, but I saw a untranslated bit when you go to the next town. I think it's on the far right but there is a fence there that you have to open with 4000 GP
Oh wait - - Mikoto, the white hair one.

Keep forgetting the names beside Saki (and you can change her name so to some she might be Slutty Whore)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-
Yeah, I know about that one. I thought the two fences were controlled by the one event so I only translated one. Apparently they use two though for some odd reason.

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@monkeyman Ahh ok.

One more question or well two, but in one. The shop in the upper right hand corner, how do you open it? And then there is that one building with the shutters down, do they stay like that or can you open them at one point?

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The building in the top right corner is the brothel

You can unlock it with 5000 GP once you've rescued Kyoka

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The building in the top right corner is the brothel

You can unlock it with 5000 GP once you've rescued Kyoka
..Ahhhh this is going to take forever xD. Currently level 13 and no where near being able to defeat monsters in some dungeons. Thanks for the info! I think I'm done question wise.

Dudelo0

Reputation score

Monkeyman is ure link to the translated version broken? it dosnt work for me.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone give me a link to the twins game? mines having audio errors. Its by the same maker.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any objection if I upload it? I think I have your translation (Saki Quest FINAL) with me on my external HDD somewhere ...
Well, I don't really have any objection but I've actually updated the translation since then

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As Monkeyman767 said this is probably an old version, but it has to be better than nothing,

Hope it helps.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Monkeyman767 said this is probably an old version, but it has to be better than nothing,

Hope it helps.
Oh that's a well old version! still thanks for putting it up, gives me a bit of time to get the new one out (as I've said before, I'm lazy as fuck :p)

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just want to say thanks to Monkeyman767 for the awesome work. I'm playing the game nonstop since yesterday and loving it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not yet, a lot of people have asked me for it and Twins Quest, I'll contact one of the mods ad see if they can update the first post with new links for it some time in the next day or two, I have them uploading now.

Reputation score

*the url*

Hope it helps.
When I try to start the game, I get to the menu and when I press a button I get an error message with Japanese characters about something inside the audio folder, what do you think the problem could be?

I've tried both with and without applocale.

EDIT: Texas seems to have the same problem, with the audio. I'll be patiently wating for a new one and hope it'll work.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I try to start the game, I get to the menu and when I press a button I get an error message with Japanese characters about something inside the audio folder, what do you think the problem could be?

I've tried both with and without applocale.

EDIT: Texas seems to have the same problem, with the audio. I'll be patiently wating for a new one and hope it'll work.
His problem was solved, don't use Applocale (ever, seriously, it's more trouble than it's worth) Switch your locale to Japanese and then extract and run the game, the problem is with the extraction but for best results I'd advise leaving it in Japanese locale while running it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.