What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

thanks, i will try it
if i remember corettly, lewdness go up after leveling in janitors office, when u got lvl up, you got 5 points for lewdness training (love, obidience, exposure - after you spent 10 pts in one of those 3, you can apply skills in skill menu, like healing and attack skills an get scene) after you max those 3, unlocks last discipline, pleasure - to fully unlock one discipline u need 30pts (6lvl's), at cpu u can check stats like , how many times saki has given birth, sex, and stuff, but it does not change or unlock anything.
to progress wit scenes you need lvl up at janitor office.

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if i remember corettly, lewdness go up after leveling in janitors office, when u got lvl up, you got 5 points for lewdness training (love, obidience, exposure - after you spent 10 pts in one of those 3, you can apply skills in skill menu, like healing and attack skills an get scene) after you max those 3, unlocks last discipline, pleasure - to fully unlock one discipline u need 30pts (6lvl's), at cpu u can check stats like , how many times saki has given birth, sex, and stuff, but it does not change or unlock anything.
to progress wit scenes you need lvl up at janitor office.
i maxed all but cant get new scenes (Need higher lewdness)

dan_p

Reputation score

Does anyone has a working link for the translated game?

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has a working link for the translated game?
https ://mega.nz/#!JRRmHayR!0lypv0mYCmDBkx6RthbNE6K1oPCVFlKYg3alC6_K_nQ

I had a look through the game a bit, there are a few moonrunes to be seen, but they aren't that frequent and are quite unimportant.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No idea where that other link came from, not even sure if it's my translation.

Either way,

That's my link if anyone want's that either. My sig's finally been updated with it too.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been 2 years since we've heard anythign from this doujinshi circle, I seriously hope they/he makes a new game.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's been 2 years since we've heard anythign from this doujinshi circle, I seriously hope they/he makes a new game.
This is still my favorite game. They just don't make them like they used to :(.

Hope the developer / circle will resurrect themselves...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is still my favorite game. They just don't make them like they used to :(.

Hope the developer / circle will resurrect themselves...
The original story was that they were taking a break, that something was being worked on but they weren't going to put ANY info up for a while.

I'm hoping this is still the case because they're one of my favourite circles, but I think they might be done :(

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No idea where that other link came from, not even sure if it's my translation.

Either way,

That's my link if anyone want's that either. My sig's finally been updated with it too.
Hi, I miss audio files, any idea how to fix it ?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi, I miss audio files, any idea how to fix it ?
2 possibilities.
1) you're missing the RPG maker version RTP. The game is made using VX version, so you'll need to grab the RPG VX rtp and install it (RTP are basic files use by the software. Most dev don't include them in the game to lighten the size of the game. If not included in the game, your PC gonna look for the file in the RTP)
You can get the RTP here :
2) name got corrupted when uncompressing the archive. Check the audio folder for file with name made up of weirf / giberish character. If that's the case, set you computer to japanese local setting before uncompressing the archive to get the right name for the file.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Failing those steps above (Which you really should try first) Download the Demo from DLsite, and replace the audio folder of the full game with the demo one. Sometimes helps me.

That said, if you're not in japanese locale it's not gonna work properly, RPG Maker is VERY fussy about names of files

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The original story was that they were taking a break, that something was being worked on but they weren't going to put ANY info up for a while.

I'm hoping this is still the case because they're one of my favourite circles, but I think they might be done :(
When was this? i ever so often check their page, but no updates since 2012 was it?

i was always worried the tsunami did them in :(

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Failing those steps above (Which you really should try first) Download the Demo from DLsite, and replace the audio folder of the full game with the demo one. Sometimes helps me.

That said, if you're not in japanese locale it's not gonna work properly, RPG Maker is VERY fussy about names of files
Nap, I found an old version of saki and copy paste the audio files, problem solved :D

Btw, can I edit your translation ? Wanna complete it, and i'm gonna modify the standing pictures and CG, medium boobs and small thigh/ass are not really my taste :D

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nap, I found an old version of saki and copy paste the audio files, problem solved :D

Btw, can I edit your translation ? Wanna complete it, and i'm gonna modify the standing pictures and CG, medium boobs and small thigh/ass are not really my taste :D
Complete it? Pretty sure most of it was complete except for one of the menus with the janitor.

Eh, it's up to you I guess, I'm honestly not too fond of changing games too much myself, I did attempt a modified version of this game that used cut content from the demo, but the cut content was pretty unfinished too.

I don't mind if you use it to be honest, just, yanno, if for some reason this magically draws out the circle with a Cease and Decist order, I was never here :L

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Complete it? Pretty sure most of it was complete except for one of the menus with the janitor.

Eh, it's up to you I guess, I'm honestly not too fond of changing games too much myself, I did attempt a modified version of this game that used cut content from the demo, but the cut content was pretty unfinished too.

I don't mind if you use it to be honest, just, yanno, if for some reason this magically draws out the circle with a Cease and Decist order, I was never here :L
It's just I still have some japanese character, really rare and not a problem ^^

And i'm just gonna rework the cg, i'm not gonna touche the game itself, i'm a graphist, not a programmer :p

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just I still have some japanese character, really rare and not a problem ^^

And i'm just gonna rework the cg, i'm not gonna touche the game itself, i'm a graphist, not a programmer :p
Ohhh right, I misunderstood, well in that case have at it :L

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, didn't think I'd see Saki Quest again. I miss it. Anybody happen to have HCG's for it? Not up on G-E archives... If not, no worries, I'll forget about it in a day I'm sure.

Animefan55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where I can get the other two games annie and twin?

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where I can get the other two games annie and twin?
Here's Annie Quest :

And you can find the translation here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25926

I add the help.txt files from someone of this forum, can't find the post sorry :(

And Twin Sister :

Both links come from biohrd (anime sharing). I've just reupload them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.